Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée America Podcast (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   AAP 016: La Méthode Cauet Fan Commentary (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4820)

Srbski-kralj 06-13-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 131803)
I didn't understand the little bar on the side when they focus in on Alizée? is it like an embarrassment bar?

yeah Im still courious about that thing, first thing i thought maybe a lie detector thing but Idk.

Ruroshen 06-13-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

I didn't understand the little bar on the side when they focus in on Alizée? is it like an embarrassment bar?

Kind of! From what I gather, the sensor that the "American Girl" puts on her finger at the beginning monitors her pulse, and the meter on the side registers how fast it's beating to show how "worked up" she's getting. It's interesting to watch the points at which it peaks! :D

Roman 06-13-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruroshen (Post 131806)
Kind of! From what I gather, the sensor that the "American Girl" puts on her finger at the beginning monitors her pulse, and the meter on the side registers how fast it's beating to show how "worked up" she's getting. It's interesting to watch the points at which it peaks! :D

Yes, that's pretty devious. Talk about being put on the spot. You can never see it if Alizée seems more or less nervous without that meter. I don't know, though.

Future Raptor Ace 06-14-2009 05:23 AM

I listened to the whole thing lol as well as watched the video and found nothing lol, girrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you guys are killing me here! BTW i finally got on Ventrilo and I have a mic, cya guys there!

Bigdan 06-14-2009 07:26 AM

:) Great! I've finally could listen to this session... I was there, but without the possibility of listening or talking...
It's fun to listen to your comments about Lily and Cauet ( will he ever know that he's watched in USA ? :D) .

If I understand, some setting in Ventrilo are now modify to accept Mac user?

jung_adore_ALIZEE 06-14-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 131826)

If I understand, some setting in Ventrilo are now modify to accept Mac user?

yup sure is

lefty12357 06-14-2009 10:59 AM

Another great podcast guys, which I thoroughly enjoyed listening to...:)

Flashbang315 06-14-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

I'm almost sure it's a heart rate monitor. The more nervous / embarrassed she gets, the higher the heart rate :p

wasabi622 06-14-2009 07:48 PM

nice vid find! that one host guy was very entertaining. i really enjoyed his acting of an angry Alizee stomping out of her car. :p

and what's the rumor about? that she got in a car accident and had her arms amputated? (to which that guy said.. oh, that's good. :p)

Srbski-kralj 06-14-2009 08:00 PM

yeah that acting he did of her angry was hillarious lol but the last thing he did in that dress or something i died of laughter.