Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [Official] Alizée's YouTube Channel (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2823)

Fusoya 11-19-2007 05:07 PM

Ah, I really want that album now :D

zpa 11-19-2007 05:12 PM

Hehe, you just don't get used to how mesmerizing her voice is :wub:
Nice to see how many ballad-ish songs there'll be.. hearing those live would be quite something :wub::wub: (wishful thinking)

Chommpers 11-19-2007 05:20 PM

Oh sweet thanks for the link Raptor! :D

nurvonic 11-19-2007 06:21 PM

ahhh, thanks for the heads up. i was wondering if alizee would have an "official youtube channel" a while ago. hopefully she'll see my videos, and especially the cooney youpidance. i dont know how many times that needs to be brought up, but it would be cool if she actually saw it and acknowledged it.

cocoroa 11-19-2007 08:42 PM

l´effet is my favorite song of the album

awesome video

CFHollister 11-19-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurvonic (Post 77046)
hopefully she'll see my videos, and especially the cooney youpidance. i dont know how many times that needs to be brought up, but it would be cool if she actually saw it and acknowledged it.

Indeed that would be great... along with my enthusiastic "Lo-Li-TAs" :D

Deepwaters 11-19-2007 09:45 PM

The channel will help, but if it's on YouTube, and if a search there under her name will bring it up, it's a given that she's seen it. (Watched it? Not a given, but that's the way to bet.)

fsquared 11-19-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 77095)
The channel will help, but if it's on YouTube, and if a search there under her name will bring it up, it's a given that she's seen it. (Watched it? Not a given, but that's the way to bet.)

Not necessarily; 3750 videos come up when you search....actually I don't know if I could find Cooney's Youpidance if I tried, without the original link.

Deepwaters 11-19-2007 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsquared (Post 77096)
Not necessarily; 3750 videos come up when you search

A lot of that stuff is captures of performances or music videos that she's very familiar with already and would skip. Also, bear in mind she's had the ability to check out YouTube as long as it's been in existence, just like the rest of us, and is highly motivated to do so. (She's a woman. She's a Leo. It's about her. Case closed.) :D

Quote:

....actually I don't know if I could find Cooney's Youpidance if I tried, without the original link.
Yeah I had problems with that, too. So I guess we'll have to hope she saw it when the link was up here.

Or if Cooney really wants, someone could send her a MySpace message with that link in it. I'd do that on request, but I won't potentially embarrass him without permission.

Cooney 11-19-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsquared (Post 77096)
Not necessarily; 3750 videos come up when you search....actually I don't know if I could find Cooney's Youpidance if I tried, without the original link.

Haha, well, if you search for "Youpidance" that's all you'll get. Being as Youpidance is a word I made up myself to describe what I was doing, it isn't too widespread :-P Point taken though, on principle.