Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée Confessions (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5817)

Zeerre 07-15-2010 06:14 AM

Alizée Confessions

It's time to 'fess up. Do you have anything related to Alizée that you would like to confess? If so, you've come to the right thread. I'll get things started.

-I have never watched En Concert.
-UEdS is my least favorite Alizée album.
-There's around 20 different videos of Alizée interviews on my desktop that I haven't watched out of laziness.
-I don't know why but whenever I see the cover of Psychédélices the look the Alizée on the left has on her face always cracks me up.
-She almost lost me once as a fan.
-The first time I saw the music video for Parler Tout Bas it was past midnight and the lights were off. I stopped watching it when this came out:

Now it's your turn!

Merci Alizée 07-15-2010 06:38 AM

I'm not sure what's there for me to confess.

- I don't like JEAM sailor suit videos. I never watched any those more than once.

- I cried daily for one month in Dec 2007, just because I couldn't listen to any of her songs. Psychedelices was released and I desperately wanted to listen to the album. I had to stay winter vacation at a place where I had no computer and I was disconnected to rest of the world during that time.

- It took me a long time to realize that the song which I believed to be original Coeur Déja Pris was actually Louis remix of the song. But I still like this remix more than the original song.

Tchaikovsky 07-15-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 172290)
- I don't like JEAM sailor suit videos. I never watched any those more than once.

Traitor!!!

Merci Alizée 07-15-2010 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 172292)
Traitor!!!

Would you like to tell how?

Tchaikovsky 07-15-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 172293)
Would you like to tell how?

I was only joking. Sorry my sarcasm doesn't translate well into type. :p

Merci Alizée 07-15-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 172296)
I was only joking. Sorry my sarcasm doesn't translate well into type. :p

I asked because I was expecting another joke from you :p :D, but you ended up saying sorry for that. :(

Azhiri 07-15-2010 04:44 PM

Hmmm... since it seems to be a big deal, I have never watched or listened to any of Alizee's music live besides La Isla Bonita. But that's about it. :p

user472884 07-15-2010 06:54 PM

- uh.... I don't like to listen to any remixes/covers (But I feel I've been quite open with that)
- I don't like any of the photos taken in Japan
- I don't like Lui ou Toi or Cœur Déjà Pris... like at all.
- I don't have the Psych poster hung up on my wall (1. I always hang stuff in frames (like the $60 Disneyland ride posters I bought), 2. I'm tired of taking crap from my Mom and Sister, 3. It has fold marks)
- uh.... I don't like En Concert all that much

Zeerre 07-15-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 172371)
- I don't have the Psych poster hung up on my wall (1. I always hang stuff in frames (like the $60 Disneyland ride posters I bought), 2. I'm tired of taking crap from my Mom and Sister, 3. It has fold marks)

How big is the poster? I've been thinking about buying the special edition pretty much just for the poster, but I wanna know how big it is.

Människöpesten 07-15-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeerre (Post 172373)
How big is the poster? I've been thinking about buying the special edition pretty much just for the poster, but I wanna know how big it is.

it's not THAT big, it's kind of, medium small. it's paper though. and it would like TINY compared to my finntroll and kreator posters :P