Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How did you discover Alizée? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4611)

isabella 06-15-2007 03:19 PM

sometimes i ask some people at school or from the family if they knows "Alizée" . then they say: no..who's that?
and when you play moi..lolita they say: yeah, i know her!
amazing how much people know moi..lolita, but how less people know her name:blink:

gamezz 06-15-2007 03:28 PM

Sometimes I play some songs of Alizee, and then my brother asks: Can you shorten Alizee's concert please? I'm getting deaf of her songs:mad: :eek:

Bigbobo 06-15-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by espire (Post 45208)
Don't worry, we can tell that you're not a YouTube commentator from simple things, like your:
  • Full sentences
  • Capital letters where appropriate
  • Lower-case letters where appropriate
  • Spelling and punctuation
  • Lack of being a twit
...so there's no need to mention it :D

Thats the third time today somebody mentioned my grammer! :D

Joey_adore_Jung 06-15-2007 04:30 PM

well i am not easy to entertain, though the best thing you can do is put on a comedy movie which influenced my finding of Alizée, for i was checking the top 100 on video.google.com and it said "hot french singer" so well as you know i was bored so i watched and thought the video and her voice were just beautiful, so after months of searching information on Alizée, i came across the wonderful site!

heyamigo 06-15-2007 04:56 PM

like most straight males, the entry point was JEAM on youtube. but then you get over JEAM after seeing all the goodness that is lili and look at her in a different light. honestly, now i am not that big a fan of JEAM as a song but i do confess JEAM performances were like a metal hook that digs deep and won't let you go.

heyamigo 06-15-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thats amazazazing (Post 45220)
my mom played me gourmandises, and i liked it. the end :D

that's a cool mom....i cant imagine my mom listening to lili stuff

CFHollister 06-15-2007 07:00 PM

Short answer:
Internet. JPVA hooked me. Haven't been the same since.

aditya8617 06-15-2007 09:06 PM

My friend showed me a clip of her performing JPVA. After that the story is just the same as everyone else.

Deus_Ex 06-15-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isabella (Post 45221)
sometimes i ask some people at school or from the family if they knows "Alizée" . then they say: no..who's that?
and when you play moi..lolita they say: yeah, i know her!
amazing how much people know moi..lolita, but how less people know her name:blink:

i need to get a girlfriend who also likes alizee.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 06-15-2007 09:12 PM

I showed today the J'en ai marre live video to my teachers, and they were like: Oh that famous french singer! ^^Yeh i saw her in tv last weekend... :)