Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Apprendre l'anglais (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Au Revoir, AAmerica. (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4973)

edgar93 07-28-2009 04:51 PM

Au Revoir, AAmerica.

Yeah.

It was nice while it lasted. Almost one year here. I met so many people, made many many friends. I got to meet very nice people, and many @ssholes too, but I'll remember everyone.
But now I gotta go, and oh boy, I will miss this place!

BTW, I misspelled the title, there's an extra "A" in "America". Of course I'm talking about what I consider to be part of America, Canada. Yeah, after almost one year I have to go back to Alizeeland. This is my last week here, Mexico is waiting for me :eek:!

I just want to say that AlizeeAmerica was a good friend and accompanied me while I stayed here. It was very nice to find out about Alizee at AlizeeAmerica. It was also very nice to be an American Alizee fan, even though I'm 100% Mexican. I got hooked by Alizee in this country, and she grew on me here as well.
I consider myself an American Alizee fan because everytime I see her on tv or hear about her I go crazy and get excited. Every time I talk about Alizee nobody knows who she is. In a music store, I put her albums in the front row of the stand so more people can notice her. I had to order En Concert from amazon/ebay since it wasn't available at any music store.

But now it's gonna be veryyy different my friends :p. Maybe I'll get a heart attack when I see one of her videoclips on tv :p. I'm going to AlizeeLand, and hope to meet many fans down there, and why not, go to her concerts if she ever comes back.

I'm posting this today 'cause they are cutting off my internet, tv and phone today, so we may not see each other in a little while :p.
Maybe I can still talk to some of you in the next days, if I manage to get an internet connection.

"Everything your mom told you about Canadians is true", dude, trust me, I can tell.

-Edguy

LL Cool B 07-28-2009 05:18 PM

Adios y vaya con dios my friend. Thanks for all the "Fashion" advice. Hope to find you trolling these parts again soon.

-B

wasabi622 07-28-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 135762)
Yeah.

It was nice while it lasted. Almost one year here. I met so many people, made many many friends. I got to meet very nice people, and many @ssholes too, but I'll remember everyone.
But now I gotta go, and oh boy, I will miss this place!

BTW, I misspelled the title, there's an extra "A" in "America". Of course I'm talking about what I consider to be part of America, Canada. Yeah, after almost one year I have to go back to Alizeeland. This is my last week here, Mexico is waiting for me :eek:!

I just want to say that AlizeeAmerica was a good friend and accompanied me while I stayed here. It was very nice to find out about Alizee at AlizeeAmerica. It was also very nice to be an American Alizee fan, even though I'm 100% Mexican. I got hooked by Alizee in this country, and she grew on me here as well.
I consider myself an American Alizee fan because everytime I see her on tv or hear about her I go crazy and get excited. Every time I talk about Alizee nobody knows who she is. In a music store, I put her albums in the front row of the stand so more people can notice her. I had to order En Concert from amazon/ebay since it wasn't available at any music store.

But now it's gonna be veryyy different my friends :p. Maybe I'll get a heart attack when I see one of her videoclips on tv :p. I'm going to AlizeeLand, and hope to meet many fans down there, and why not, go to her concerts if she ever comes back.

I'm posting this today 'cause they are cutting off my internet, tv and phone today, so we may not see each other in a little while :p.
Maybe I can still talk to some of you in the next days, if I manage to get an internet connection.

"Everything your mom told you about Canadians is true", dude, trust me, I can tell.

-Edguy

this almost seems like a tease. :p

lucky you! going go where so many people actually have heard of and love Alizee. :D

Srbski-kralj 07-28-2009 07:06 PM

Adios mi Amigo. Tke care bud and good luck with whatever you endup doing :).

lefty12357 07-28-2009 08:03 PM

Take care Edguy. I hope once you get settled we will see you stopping by this site again. Good luck and keep in touch...:)

RondasX 07-28-2009 08:22 PM

mmm i don't know if say goodbye or Wellcome haha whatever take care on the trip ;)

Ben 07-28-2009 10:48 PM

Have a good trip, and hope you can get back online soon! :)

Fish 07-29-2009 12:59 AM

Have a safe trip back to Mexico, see you when you get settled in.

Amigo! 07-29-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 135762)
and why not, go to her concerts if she ever comes back.

Yeah, you better be there this time :rolleyes::p

TheBarrett 07-29-2009 02:24 AM

I know he's not gone for good, Edguys like him don't leave too easy.
Have fun coming back from another IP and climate. :p