Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   May 21st 2011 doomsday! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6388)

Future Raptor Ace 05-20-2011 03:19 PM

May 21st 2011 doomsday!

Tomorrow is supposed to be the end of the world.... meh I don't believe it
See ya all on Sunday!

user472884 05-20-2011 03:29 PM

If the world was ending tomorrow I wouldn't have school on Monday and Tuesday.

Rev 05-20-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 203735)
If the world was ending tomorrow I wouldn't have school on Monday and Tuesday.

Do you want the good news or the bad news? :)

Azhiri 05-20-2011 09:40 PM

.. does this mean I don't have to go to band camp tomorrow?

user472884 05-20-2011 10:32 PM

This one time at band camp... the dead rose from the ground and we had to fight them off in timely waves.

JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT NAZI ZOMBIES GAME

Azhiri 05-20-2011 10:38 PM

I could do some hefty damage if I dual-wielded clarinets.

user472884 05-20-2011 10:48 PM

I don't think they would do much good after round three.

Until of course you pack-a-punch them and they become dual flaming clarinet sais of doom. Then you're good until at least 15 for one hitters.

I don't know exactly that your band's access to stringed instruments are, but I personally would pack-a-punch a cello bow and thus use it as a katana with its plasma-energy blade and random sparks that shoot out the handle to make me look cool.

Edit:

But if anybody knows, and would like to save me from research, where exactly do they get these hair-balled dates for the end of the world?

I mean, don't they predict it coming up every five years or so? Do they have some crazy machine in their Lamp Post station generating dates? Or do they just tape a bunch of calendars on the wall and throw darts at them?

Future Raptor Ace 05-21-2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 203744)
I don't think they would do much good after round three.

Until of course you pack-a-punch them and they become dual flaming clarinet sais of doom. Then you're good until at least 15 for one hitters.

I don't know exactly that your band's access to stringed instruments are, but I personally would pack-a-punch a cello bow and thus use it as a katana with its plasma-energy blade and random sparks that shoot out the handle to make me look cool.

Edit:

But if anybody knows, and would like to save me from research, where exactly do they get these hair-balled dates for the end of the world?

I mean, don't they predict it coming up every five years or so? Do they have some crazy machine in their Lamp Post station generating dates? Or do they just tape a bunch of calendars on the wall and throw darts at them?

LOL probably both! The only time you need to be worried is when accredited and top scientists are worried. I dont know the exact year but sometime around 2025 there will be a massive asteroid that will come so close to the earth it will be lower than that of the orbit of our satellites. NASA predicts there is about a 5% chance it will hit earth.... however in 2050 when the asteroid makes a second pass by earth the odds of it hitting us dramatically increase to an alarming 40-50% chance. Not to worry though skynet and other programs can easily stop this given a few years notice

user472884 05-21-2011 01:59 AM

I'm pretty certain we're all going to die by infectious obesi-cancer which will ravage the earth, and when the asteroids and aliens get here all loud and drunk shooting their phasers and.... rocks.... off in the air they're going to be "YYYYYEAAAH WOOOOOOOOOO WE GONNA KICK SOME HUMAN ASS YEAAAAAA WHOOOO- wait what? wtf is this I don't even"

Future Raptor Ace 05-22-2011 01:54 AM

We survived!!! :D
Its Sunday........... and we're still here..... I think....?
I think therefore I am...? :rolleyes: