Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Youpidoo day (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=837)

Omikron 12-01-2006 05:47 AM

Youpidoo day

Hi all you people, I’ve been a silent member of your community for the last month or so and I’m posting my first and last note to thank you all for helping me manage and overcome our shared obsession.

I consider myself lucky to be able to let Alizée go just a few months after I first stumbled upon her. I went through all stages including cruising 250 miles a day listening to her songs and man, did I feel brokenhearted.

I figured the only way out was to overdose—and, with your help, it finally worked. I admire your sober devotion and wisdom you’re treating this crisis and your loyalty in your post-crisis condition. It helped me a great deal to get discharged with a clean bill of health and return to my life. Thanks all.

I walk away
Youpidoo day

rcs 12-01-2006 06:18 AM

Welcome and goodbye. Until we meet again...:) :(

Seapaddler 12-01-2006 07:02 AM

Whaa? Overdose on Alizée, is ah, er, is that even possible?

Well it's true that the word fan comes from the word fanatic but you define it as some sort of sickness that had to be controlled and flushed out of your system.

Being a fan for me is simply an unrelenting appreciation for what something or someone has brought to me. I don’t have posters on my walls or even an Alizée desktop theme but I will probably always listen to her and follow her career.

When I have a crappy day at work and I get into my car and listen to her music I drive slower, taking longer to get home so I could enjoy her music. She makes me forget about the work day.

You made it through this phase so move on to the next, I think you need to step back and take some perspective. You can still enjoy her without being consumed by her. She brought you joy. Take it for what it is.

We’ll see you when her 3rd Album gets released! ;) :D

vctralca 12-01-2006 07:36 AM

I cant imagine myselft forgetting Alizée that easily, besides that i think is a blessing have Alizée in my mind so, i just dont want to lose this feeling, u know, maybe if it is something harmful maybe, but jesus this is fantastic, how can i say no to her :wub:

brad 12-01-2006 09:23 AM

welcome!

you will be back .. no one can walk away :D

aditya8617 12-01-2006 10:18 AM

What :eek: , you have a life now? But Brad is right you won't now in a few months time.:p

NANAKI 12-01-2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seapaddler (Post 19075)
Whaa? Overdose on Alizée, is ah, er, is that even possible?

not that I know of

Brianh 12-01-2006 12:21 PM

Hmmm

Might as welcome him back, she has that pull on people.

MaiFromSanFrancisco 12-01-2006 04:54 PM

i must admit i too, was a little Alizee obssessed. i dont obssess over her anymore, but i still love her and her music

Sir Wood 12-01-2006 07:59 PM

Welcome and we'll be seeing you again soon. In the end, they always come back... ;)