Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Epic YouTube comment on Alizee video (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8294)

CleverCowboy 01-18-2018 10:48 AM

Epic YouTube comment on Alizee video

Posted 18 hours ago on one of the Gourmandises videos that made me laugh:

"l used to live calm peaceful life until l first time saw her...after that my life is madness"

Yeah, I totally relate to it buddy!

Scruffydog777 01-18-2018 06:31 PM

She is definitely a game changer for a lot of people!

ALS 01-19-2018 11:18 AM

The best one I ever saw was on Jen ai Marre a few years ago.

A guy who claimed to be as gay as they come, said he'd go straight to be with her. :p

Here's a couple more from the video below: :D

holidayingermany 2 months ago
I'm gay but I think this video is making me straight.

retrovlogs 1 month ago
I think this video can be used by the church and make gay men straight.

Check out the comments from a video that's almost 15 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

eru777 01-19-2018 02:09 PM

ALS, your signature is hypnotizing.

comjoz 01-23-2018 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 259967)
retrovlogs 1 month ago
I think this video can be used by the church and make gay men straight.

:D .......

CleverCowboy 01-30-2018 09:49 AM

If you read the YouTube comments much on Alizee's videos, you have run across Michal Bawor. He posts these really strange "comments" on many of her videos. Sometimes there are isolated ones, sometimes many in a row.

It's like he uses some kind of random phrase generator. It's been going on for a long time.

This one is from three weeks ago:

alizee = you are backfilling me = worlds = burning = w = one = moment = you are moving = me into Regions = Love = Most beautiful = Dreams = To = ALIZEE

WHAT?

Scruffydog777 01-30-2018 01:05 PM

Interesting stuff. The guy must be a poet.

CleverCowboy 01-30-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260097)
Interesting stuff. The guy must be a poet.

I have thought that as well. Then for a while I thought it was a bot because there were like 25 consecutive comments, all different but in the same format.

None are ever derogatory in any way. He just has his own way of expressing his admiration.

Here is another one from 3 weeks ago..

Alizee = You look = Flowed = After = Worlds = Beautiful = Nothing Like = Even = No = I knew = What is = Beauty = A = Voice = Worlds = See = All = Streams = Beautiful = When = I have = Your = Touch = Its = I am = In the Seventh Delights of Dreams

Scruffydog777 01-31-2018 01:25 AM

I wasn't able to click on that...

CleverCowboy 02-14-2018 11:38 AM

YouTube comment of the day

The Alizee YouTube video comment on the day is on La Isla Bonita, 3 days ago:

"I was really wondering for a long time if she was or is the most beautiful woman I ve seen (live or not). She is. So far I havent seen any which is more beautiful than her. Simply speechless."

Reading this took me back a long time ago, when I saw my first Alizee video, which was JEAM. I couldn't believe what I was watching. All the features that I found so attractive in women (and I am very picky), which I might have had one or two at a time in a past girlfriend, was fully manifested in one package.

She won that title for me as well and probably won't be unthroned.

Shepherd 02-14-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 260256)

"I was really wondering for a long time if she was or is the most beautiful woman I ve seen (live or not). She is. So far I havent seen any which is more beautiful than her. Simply speechless."

This is a subject I have beat my brains out over. It makes no sense to become enamored with a woman there is no possibility of having a relationship with. To do so is a form of insanity. What we are attracted to may not even exist. We have no way to know who she really is. All we see is her public persona: that which she chooses to show us. Whatever we think of her is our own invention. That it should dominate our lives is crazy.

It's hard to say Alizee is the most physically attractive woman. There are untold numbers of beautiful women, and how do you measure one gorgeous woman over another. Their qualities are all different. I see women all the time who are more beautiful than Alizee, but I have no interest in them. There is something undefinable about her that goes beyond the physical. She stands out. Why? It's not--strictly speaking--the woman herself, but the eye of the beholder. For me, Alizee is "je ne sais quoi." She adds a richness to my life that I'm not willing to surrender.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/pict...pictureid=2430

Scruffydog777 02-15-2018 02:28 AM

I tend to think a big reason for her unique beauty is because it's a Corsican beauty.

Shepherd 02-15-2018 03:00 AM

I have no idea what she is saying, but I love the way she says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV_xOiX2J_w

eru777 02-15-2018 08:22 AM

She reminds me of Arale. Like a grown up version of Arale

CleverCowboy 02-15-2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepherd (Post 260260)
This is a subject I have beat my brains out over. It makes no sense to become enamored with a woman there is no possibility of having a relationship with. To do so is a form of insanity. What we are attracted to may not even exist. We have no way to know who she really is. All we see is her public persona: that which she chooses to show us. Whatever we think of her is our own invention. That it should dominate our lives is crazy.

It's hard to say Alizee is the most physically attractive woman. There are untold numbers of beautiful women, and how do you measure one gorgeous woman over another. Their qualities are all different. I see women all the time who are more beautiful than Alizee, but I have no interest in them. There is something undefinable about her that goes beyond the physical. She stands out. Why? It's not--strictly speaking--the woman herself, but the eye of the beholder. For me, Alizee is "je ne sais quoi." She adds a richness to my life that I'm not willing to surrender.

Good post.

I too have repeatedly given myself "sanity checks" over the years since this woman came into my life. I think by doing so we prove ourselves sane, because the truly insane wouldn't question their own sanity!

She may represent an ideal that perhaps does not exist in real life, but we want. What we see of her on her videos, or read of her, might be a result of brilliant acting on her part. Perhaps what we see is partially who she really is. Perhaps she is pretty close behind the scenes as she is on camera. At the end of the day, does it really matter? She is obviously fulfilling some need we have that we cannot quite put a finger on.

The expression "getting bit by the Lili Bug" has been tossed around for quite some time, but it's a real thing. How does one explain it? Does Taylor Swift slay men's hearts like Alizee? Taylor Swift is gorgeous and is great to look at, but beyond her looks, she means nothing to me.

The best way I can explain the Lili Bug phenomenon is the scene from The Godfather, where Michael Corleone is exiled in Sicily for a while. He is walking in the countryside when he crosses a group of women and schoolchildren, and suddenly has eye contact with one of the women, Appolonia. Michael just stands there, stunned and speechless. One of the men with him comments that he got hit by "the thunderbolt". Maybe this explains everything :)

The first 30 seconds of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAgB3qxvRkU

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260261)
I tend to think a big reason for her unique beauty is because it's a Corsican beauty.

This might have some merit to it. With all the hair styles and colors that she has tried, I like her the best when she has her natural black hair.

Rev 02-16-2018 12:13 AM

In that clip, you noticed them walk through the town after the wedding.

Alizée walked through the town she was married in prior to the wedding. I wonder if they did something after the wedding as well? :)

Scruffydog777 02-16-2018 03:10 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 260265)
................ Taylor Swift is gorgeous and is great to look at, but beyond her looks, she means nothing to me.............

........This might have some merit to it. With all the hair styles and colors that she has tried, I like her the best when she has her natural black hair.

I always thought Shania Twain was a very beautiful woman, Faith Hill too, not to mentions Katy Perry and Linda Ronstadt and I loved their music, but never had the urge to follow them or get their autographs or see them perform. That all changed with Alizée.

That brings up a question as to what do people think her best hair color is? It seems most of the time it is brunette. There are times it looks auburnish and there are times it looks black. There are times when she was younger and I think they wanted it to be black for certain pictures so if they dyed it, was it a temporary thing, or maybe they just filtered the pictures to make it look black. Keep in mind too that in the summer she usually gets a lot of sun which can have a lightening affect on the hair.

After the Blonde promotion ended, it was interesting the color she dyed it. I think she was trying for auburn, but to me, it looked reddish (5th one down) and I thought it looked awful, maybe it was the style I didn't like, and soon after that it went much darker. Was she trying for her natural color if that was her natural color after Blonde?

Attachment 1856

Attachment 1857

Attachment 1858

Attachment 1859

Attachment 1860

CleverCowboy 02-16-2018 07:25 AM

Like the wind, Alizee changed her hair color and style often.

Based on some of her childhood pictures, her hair is naturally dark. There was one where she had very long hair, standing next to her little brother and a pilot in front of a jet (after winning the contest) where the ends of her hair is bleached a lighter brown by the sun. But as in the case of most people, hair tends to get darker with age.

I would say this picture represents her natural hair color. My opinion only.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...924/yZtYNX.jpg

Maybe she dyed it darker, but this hair color is my absolute favorite. It set her apart from the pack in my eyes.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...922/MNI0AU.jpg

Her black hair could not save this haircut :fear: NOTHING could save this haircut. All I can think of is what she was thinking, what her stylist was thinking? Alizee has small, beautiful ears, but they stick out like an elf. So glad it didn't last long!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...923/hHuKfh.jpg

My least favorite color on her was when she went auburn red. It just did not go with her complexion well.

As far as her styles, she looks good in so many, but the one below just punches me right in the face. The part is off-center and her bangs are longer. It's a little messier look where her hair is not perfectly in place. Her hair tends to drape over her left eye a bit while she is dancing. The effect is over the top sexy that it is hard to describe.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...924/7SkOuZ.jpg

Scruffydog777 02-16-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 260272)

Her black hair could not save this haircut :fear: NOTHING could save this haircut. All I can think of is what she was thinking, what her stylist was thinking? Alizee has small, beautiful ears, but they stick out like an elf. So glad it didn't last long!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...923/hHuKfh.jpg

I agree about that hair cut. I think it was a terrible look for her.

CleverCowboy 02-22-2018 08:26 AM

One of my favorite comments. It was left on the Ella Elle L'a video.

Rafael Rufino 1 week ago
Why is it I want to fight for France's future more than French men do? Seriously, look at her. France is worth protecting.

Scruffydog777 02-22-2018 02:00 PM

That is a good one!

CleverCowboy 03-06-2018 08:29 AM

We all know that Alizee can make a gay man straight and a straight woman gay, but she now has medicinal purposes.

Left on J'en Ai Marre video:

Rafi Kabir 1 hour ago
This video can cure cancer...for real

Edsel Di Meo 03-06-2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 260272)
Like the wind, Alizee changed her hair color and style often.

Based on some of her childhood pictures, her hair is naturally dark. There was one where she had very long hair, standing next to her little brother and a pilot in front of a jet (after winning the contest) where the ends of her hair is bleached a lighter brown by the sun. But as in the case of most people, hair tends to get darker with age.

I would say this picture represents her natural hair color. My opinion only.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...924/yZtYNX.jpg

Maybe she dyed it darker, but this hair color is my absolute favorite. It set her apart from the pack in my eyes.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...922/MNI0AU.jpg

Those hair styles are my favorite! I really really love her look in Mes courant electriques era <3!

Scruffydog777 03-06-2018 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd say it was the Jam hair style I liked the most....

Attachment 1928

kulli 03-07-2018 02:13 PM

I like this hair style and this is one of my favorite performances. Her dark hair, her brown eyes and in combination with this beautiful colored sweater suits her so well. She could dance all day long in her sailor suit I still would pick this outfit over it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPYzmCIF2Vo

CleverCowboy 03-07-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kulli (Post 260532)
I like this hair style and this is one of my favorite performances. Her dark hair, her brown eyes and in combination with this beautiful colored sweater suits her so well. She could dance all day long in her sailor suit I still would pick this outfit over it

Definitely a great outfit for Alizee. She is one of a kind in that she can be dressed from top to bottom and I don't want to change a thing.

Regarding the classic sailor suit, I actually like it better when she wears slacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cCDnIJ3HMA

With her hair dark and parted in the middle, it is probably my second favorite look. The part slightly to the right side of her head is my very favorite (like in my avatar), and how she looked at the Jai pas vignt ans Eiffel Tower Performance is about as close to perfection as somebody can get.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/raDUVP.jpg

Rev 03-08-2018 01:16 AM

"I love the Red Fish." :)

Scruffydog777 03-15-2018 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a comment on my 22 minute video history from a while back....

Attachment 1981

eru777 03-16-2018 03:49 AM

Yes he is right. Alizee has the extremely rare ability of combining both cute and sexy.

http://i.imgur.com/kj4fVD9.jpg

Look at my sig and you'll see funny too.

CleverCowboy 03-16-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260686)
Here's a comment on my 22 minute video history from a while back....

I like comments like these because this guy is totally laying it all out. He probably watched the video 20 times before he felt like he had to say something.

kulli 03-16-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 260693)
I like comments like these because this guy is totally laying it all out. He probably watched the video 20 times before he felt like he had to say something.

I wonder why he is not posting like crazy in this forum . I hope you gave him a forum link?:))

Ajaccio 03-18-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepherd (Post 260260)

It's difficult to combine common sense and love.

Rev 03-18-2018 09:04 PM

Beautiful vs simply a beauty. :)

ALS 03-21-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 260693)

I bet it was 50 times with me when I first ran across her in La Isla Bonita :aha:

That was before I went to another web board to find out WHO this girl was.

CleverCowboy 03-22-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 260779)
I bet it was 50 times with me when I first ran across her in La Isla Bonita :aha:

La Isla Bonita is the second most popular gateway drug leading people to Alizee fanship (or is it obsession?), with JEM having the top spot. No surprises there.

I do like to review the comments fairly often. One recurring word I see quite a bit is the word PERFECT, which is something I don't think I was ever called, including my own mother ;)

Some JEM comments from the last several days:

sttonep 3 hours ago
my brain capacity is not enough to handle the fact that she looks PERFECT. help

triquet tonek 14 hours ago
She is just perfect

Ronald Major 3 days ago
Omg seems I just found the definition of perfect ((

Christopher Galicia 3 days ago
Me hace llorar el hecho de ver tanta perfección en una mujer tan joven, sus facciones, su cuerpo, su voy tierna, deja que la música fluya y la siente en el corazón
Translation: It makes me cry to see such perfection in such a young woman, her features, her body, her tenderness, let the music flow and feel it in her heart

Flawius90 3 days ago
Perfect Woman!

enginesol 4 days ago
Joder...cada milimetro en esta mujer es PERFECTO!!!
Translation: F*ck ... every millimeter in this woman is PERFECT !!!

And so on....

How can one possibly meet the expectation of perfection like this? I can understand why Alizee would be as private as she is.

Scruffydog777 03-28-2018 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another comment made on my video history. I decided to redo this video to correct many of the glaring video discrepancies caused by interlacing. I will also work to make most of the frames the same size, except where it would create distortion.

Attachment 2009

Scruffydog777 04-06-2018 08:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had another comment today on the 'Video history' video. The comment itself wasn't so much which was in Russian and translates to 'How different it is', but more I guess the person posting it. I went to his home page and he has only 5 videos and they are all of it looks like his home area and life around it. He has one of a snow mobile. He has one where he says roads in the town are much cleaner than those in the village and I guess he was talking about the snow on the road, so he must live in a small village. He also had a picture of a dead bird and I'm guessing maybe a fox got to one of his birds.

But in this village in a cold part of Russia, he found Alizée and like he said, it must be quite different from what he is used to. I replied "She has changed the lives of many people around the world" and I translated it to Russian too.

Attachment 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Rg...re=em-comments

CleverCowboy 04-07-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260938)
But in this village in a cold part of Russia, he found Alizée and like he said, it must be quite different from what he is used to. I replied "She has changed the lives of many people around the world" and I translated it to Russian too.

It's interesting how popular Alizee is in Russia. I see many comments in Russian on her videos and I don't translate them all, but the ones I have had been all positive.

eru777 04-07-2018 03:43 PM

I've also seen many Russian comments, it seems she is still really popular there and in Mexico as well.

Scruffydog777 04-14-2018 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another comment that translated to "I always love the spontaneity of Alizee and the face of joy when she is applauded".

Attachment 2029