Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Matt Pokora & Alizée are dating (Rumor) (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6893)

Uroboros 02-16-2012 01:07 PM

Matt Pokora & Alizée are dating (Rumor)

I was on facebook when PSYCHEALIZÉE posted this:
http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...moureux-440581
"INFO VOICI – La générosité leur aura permis de trouver l’amour : les deux jeunes chanteurs français ont craqué l’un pour l’autre aux répétitions du show des Restos du Cœur."

Is this real? Someone please translate the website post for us! :confused:

Merci Alizée 02-16-2012 01:09 PM

What the heck is this? :blink:

Uroboros 02-16-2012 01:13 PM

I'm just as confused as you, MA! :)(:

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteFeather (Post 219231)
http://alizeeluis.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=549&h=362

Best facial expression ever... :wub:

Isn't he this guy?

Merci Alizée 02-16-2012 01:15 PM

lol, it seems that after long time Voice has decided to target her.

Uroboros 02-16-2012 01:17 PM

Am I missing something or that's fake?

Karin 02-16-2012 01:21 PM

Im not confused, if its true...

Merci Alizée 02-16-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uroboros (Post 219420)
Am I missing something or that's fake?

I don't know, but I guess voici should be last source to trust such rumors.

Tchaikovsky 02-16-2012 01:25 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LehNm4VVqJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BrianO1 02-16-2012 01:34 PM

Just keep in mind that its a tabloid, and they make stuff up. If I remember right, this is the same magazine that Lili sued a while back. So maybe this is to get back at her. The photo of her and that guy, is from a charity event, that Lili tweeted about a few days back.

I wonder if Lili will tweet about this.

Criss_pl 02-16-2012 02:17 PM

My first thought was like WTF?, when AlizéeFrance posted on Facebook. Then, I read whole article and strongly wondered whether my french still works, or am I missing something important? And next thing was Voici, ah I remember that name, it's that stupid magazine.

WhiteFeather 02-16-2012 02:20 PM

Bah, humbug. I'm not going to believe any of this crap unless Alizée herself confirms it. Life's much easier when you don't worry about stuff like this.

I believe it's fake for three reasons though. First as it has been stated, this particular magazine isn't on the best terms with her. <strike>Secondly, they have no picture evidence. Only old pictures of her and him.</strike> And third, they will "tell all" in the next issue. It's probably a ploy to sell more magazines.

Rev 02-16-2012 02:35 PM

Assuming I'm thinking of the correct person, it was very obvious that something was going on. Look through the videos for LE and watch the interaction between the two of them.

I do not know if they struck up a strong friendship or if it is something more. However it would not surprise me if there's a real relationship occurring there.

Some of the dynamics between the two of them just struck me as more than a friendship. Look at the one video where Jennifer is between the two of them and watch the dynamics. :)

Karin 02-16-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 219430)
It was very obvious that something was going on. Look through the videos for LE and watch the interaction between the two of them.

I do not know if they struck up a strong friendship or if it is something more. However it would not surprise me if there's a real relationship occurring there.

Some of the dynamics between the two of them just struck me as more than a friendship. Look at the one video where Jennifer as between the two of them and watch the dynamics. :)

yay! someone with same opinion!

Deepwaters 02-16-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Assuming I'm thinking of the correct person, it was very obvious that something was going on. Look through the videos for LE and watch the interaction between the two of them.

Some of the dynamics between the two of them just struck me as more than a friendship. Look at the one video where Jennifer is between the two of them and watch the dynamics. :)

Bear in mind that:

1) Anything that you can notice, so can a certain other person; and

2) Alizée is very friendly and bonds with people easily, particularly people she makes music with.

I could be wrong, and she certainly hasn't told me anything one way or the other, but I would be VERY surprised if she was having an affair with him. If she were to have an affair, SURELY she would be smart enough to choose someone she will not be seen in public with.

EDIT: Unless, of course, she and Jérémy have become polyamorous, and that, in all honesty, would surprise me even more. ;)

Bigdan 02-16-2012 03:37 PM

In fact, there is a lot of buzz around this on Psychalizee...
They find a lot of strange facts about it.
Why is so often in Corsica...( and not in her Paris House)
Why did Jeremy take vacation on some islands with is family without Alizee....
Why is she with Matt Pokora in the Wedding scene at the Enfoires...
Why is she with him in Monaco too...
Why does they share her hat on some photos...
Why Alizee write for the Valentine's Day : " for all , with or without partner..."
and so on...

:13:

a lot of confusion, right now.

Finnishguy 02-16-2012 03:42 PM

In fact, there is a lot of buzz around this on Psychalizee...
They find a lot of strange facts about it.
Why is so often in Corsica...( and not in her Paris House)
Why did Jeremy take vacation on some islands with is family without Alizee....
Why is she with Matt Pokora in the Wedding scene at the Enfoires...
Why is she with him in Monaco too...
Why does they share her hat on some photos...
Why Alizee write for the Valentine's Day : " for all , with or without partner..."
and so on...

This last thing...hmm..
Well, it's family. And life with family is just little different than with boyfriend only, you know. We can start to pick up things like these, and we would find really lot of them between 2003-2011, sooo...

Must say that if it's true, it makes me really bad...

Ofc, Voici overstates everything often, but still.
Nothing makes confused, but how to believe that. More facts...

We all remember what Alizée said in Mexico some months ago about Jérémy. I hope those words are still valid...

Rev 02-16-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 219434)
...I would be VERY surprised if she was having an affair with him. If she were to have an affair, SURELY she would be smart enough to choose someone she will not be seen in public with....

I do not believe that Alizee would have an affair.

IF this is true it would signal an effective end to her current relationship.

Karin 02-16-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnishguy (Post 219437)
Well, it's family. And life with family is just little different than with boyfriend only, you know. We can start to pick up things like these, and we would find really lot of them between 2003-2011, sooo...

yea, but Im realist... and in this world is today everything normal... more and more is marriage not important, cause in may % it will end soon or later (so its by us).

Dont want to open this theme, but... still Las Vegas marriage must be confirmed in other countries, in France too... and nobody knows if this happened... if not, she can do what she wants...

but still, rumor or not... Im not confused

Finnishguy 02-16-2012 03:55 PM

Yea, and it would do something for Annily too. And, we can't know how things are by Jérémy.

If that is true, Alizée have to be happy, but there's people who can't be actually.

I don't believe there's going anything..

Karin 02-16-2012 04:02 PM

Alizée & M. Pokora tomorrow on the cover of "Closer"

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...91474044_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnishguy (Post 219440)
Yea, and it would do something for Annily too. And, we can't know how things are by Jérémy.

If that is true, Alizée have to be happy, but there's people who can't be actually.

I don't believe there's going anything..

dont live in fairytale... this is the life... and this and other similar things happened to many stars

BrianO1 02-16-2012 04:13 PM

Well, it would explain a lot of whats gone on recently. Time will tell.

Karin 02-16-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 219442)
Well, it would explain a lot of whats gone on recently. Time will tell.

yea...

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...35957230_n.jpg

User22 02-16-2012 04:19 PM

This would explain her sudden outburst in Tatooage...then again, I'm going to sit back and see this play out. Hopefully she was only playing the role of "groupie".

I hope she addresses it on Twitter soon :(

WhiteFeather 02-16-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 219444)
This would explain her sudden outburst in Tatooage...

What outburst?

lefty12357 02-16-2012 04:25 PM

Yeah, there has been some circumstantial evidence accumulating over the last few months to support the idea that Jérémy and Alizée have split up. I have been taking a "wait and see" attitude towards it, rather than speculating about it publicly. One can misread such things from afar. I just hope that if it is true, their split was not too traumatic for either party, or for Annily.

Jake04 02-16-2012 04:26 PM

First, I hope it's either just a rumor or a publicity stunt. From what I've read so far, Voici is a tabloid site/magazine.

Second, I'm kind of nervous because we don't know what's really going on between Alizee and Jeremy. And, I must admit: if there is a guy who Alizee could fall for - it'll be THIS GUY! :mad: He's better-looking than Jeremy; a fellow singer (more popular and successful than JC); and share her love of tattoos. Matt Pokora is a BETTER version of Jeremy! :eek:

According to Wiki: "MP i's a gay icon but denied being gay. He's dating Sofia Boutella (French dancer) for three years."

Finally, let's just hope this is not true. And even if it turns out to be true, let's not judge her without knowing the facts!

Finnishguy 02-16-2012 04:27 PM

Jaja, still I wanna believe that words she said in, hmm, Hechos probably, are valid.

Didn't she say that she's Jérémy's and will be too? :D

ALS 02-16-2012 04:28 PM

Don't these stories always seem to come out a few months before her Cd hits the market? I remember a story like this popped up in 2007 and Alizée joked in a tweet if she was fooling around she would do it with Julian Dorn.

With her body language either it's someones fantasy (Probably) or she has already found someone and is truly in love (Doubt). I surely didn't see any thing but a happy Alizée during Les Enfoires. If she is having problems in her marriage, she is one hell of an actress. I'm sorry but after being together almost nine years next month there have to be strong feelings between them and if they are splitting up there would be signs.

As far as going down to see her family its an hour and half ride and around 320€ round trip. We all know she heads down to Ajaccio at least once a month to see her family. Also isn't the dance school she is using to get ready for Les Enfoires and her new Cd in Ajaccio?

If there is a problem we'll find out soon enough.

Karin 02-16-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnishguy (Post 219448)
Jaja, still I wanna believe that words she said in, hmm, Hechos probably, are valid.

Didn't she say that she's Jérémy's and will be too? :D

time is relative... and everything can be changed in second

BrianO1 02-16-2012 04:34 PM

Well as a few have said, time will tell I guess.

Im sure she will say something on Twitter soon if it is false. I'm sure many are asking in there.

Finnishguy 02-16-2012 04:34 PM

Yea, I know.

Just, lets Lilly loves people that she wants.., it's the only thing I hope. Nothing bad ofc..

Finnishguy 02-16-2012 04:39 PM

Does this say something?

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8...5132441031.jpg

Karin 02-16-2012 04:55 PM

hmmm

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...84051975_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...39401010_n.jpg

Un-rêve 02-16-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

I was more concerned about JB groping her that I must've missed those dynamics!

Well photo's like this don't help either when gossip magazine's wanna sell more copies.

More than friends you said.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...86971041_n.jpg

Edit: Oh well looks like the cats out the bag.. thanks to Karin. ;)

Jake04 02-16-2012 05:02 PM

What about this? MP with Priscilla. Taken last week.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7...xvcqaaqcc5.jpg

User22 02-16-2012 05:07 PM

MelleAlizée:
I wish you a good night followers <3 thank you for being here <3 love <3

Edit:

This is looking more and more true as the pictures release. There is a picture of them on his iPhone. Dats pretty concrete evidence right thar...

Karin 02-16-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 219460)
MelleAlizée:
I wish you a good night followers <3 thank you for being here <3 love <3

last days I have feelings something its not good... she is not so much active, in Ajaccio with family, and this tweet sound like she is sad (and some others too)...

ALS 02-16-2012 05:14 PM

Another shot of her left hand with NO wedding ring.

http://alizeeluis.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=549&h=362

When there is smoke there is usually fire. I looked through several pictures and I didn't see her wearing her ring during Les Enfoires. In earlier Les Enfoires she does have her wedding ring on.

Un-rêve 02-16-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 219459)
What about this? MP with Priscilla. Taken last week.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7...xvcqaaqcc5.jpg

They look good together!

If Alizée and this guy are an item though you know it won't last! I mean after being in a 9 year relationship with someone and all.. this is just a rebound thing.

I hope all these rumours are false!

Karin 02-16-2012 05:22 PM

more and more I think its not fake...