Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Girls" Magazine Interview (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5265)

Maquis 12-22-2009 12:57 PM

"Girls" Magazine Interview

Oh yeah and.

Quote:

Alizée a été interviewé par le magazine "GIRLS" (france)
l'interview devrait paraitre mis janvier...
"Alizée has been interviewed by the magazine "GIRLS" (france), the interview/magazine should be released in the middle of January..."

Daaaamn, I already picture myself buying a magazine with GIRLS on the front page... :eek:

Well, things are moving!

Fenris 12-23-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maquis (Post 147322)
Oh yeah and.

"Alizée has been interviewed by the magazine "GIRLS" (france), the interview/magazine should be released in the middle of January..."

Daaaamn, I already picture myself buying a magazine with GIRLS on the front page... :eek:

Well, things are moving!

I will buy it online..to spare me the embarassment :D
Is it a major magazine in France?
Sounds..um..girly :p

Maquis 12-23-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 147388)

Yeah, the typical girl power magazine. :rolleyes:
Among others. :p

Fall 12-23-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 147388)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maquis (Post 147405)
Yeah, the typical girl power magazine. :rolleyes:
Among others. :p

At least you guys are in Europe, you only have to order/buy a girly magazine from a stand or online, I have to order a girly magazine online from an ocean and a continent away :blink::o:( (and with that comes the ridiculous amount of shipping :eek:)

Maquis 12-23-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 147407)
At least you guys are in Europe, you only have to order/buy a girly magazine from a stand or online, I have to order a girly magazine online from an ocean and a continent away :blink::o:( (and with that comes the ridiculous amount of shipping :eek:)

Yeah from 3 to 4€ here, you might have to pay like what 5 or 6? :eek:
I have no clue.

But I can't buy anything online at the moment, I lost my credit card even though I never lose anything :( and now I'm waiting for a new one, but jeeze it takes so long it's not even funny, I don't think I'll get it in time, soo whether I go to the store and buy it while wearing a mask :p or I pay my sister to go buy it for me. :D

Fyrel 12-23-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maquis (Post 147412)
I have no clue.

But I can't buy anything online at the moment, I lost my credit card even though I never lose anything :( and now I'm waiting for a new one, but jeeze it takes so long it's not even funny, I don't think I'll get it in time, soo whether I go to the store and buy it while wearing a mask :p or I pay my sister to go buy it for me. :D

You should do it with the whole trenchcoat, sunglasses and mask thing. And maybe a fedora.

Maquis 12-23-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyrel (Post 147417)
You should do it with the whole trenchcoat, sunglasses and mask thing. And maybe a fedora.

I see.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Rorschach.jpg

"Why yes, I would like the latest GIRLS magazine, and please hurry, somebody's going to pay. Me of course."

OGRE 12-24-2009 12:18 AM

My daughter is a fashion model. She had a full page pic in a mag catering to the 18 - 24 female crowd. So there I was at Barnes and Noble, a 45 year old guy, purchasing FIVE copies of the mag.
:o

Fenris 12-24-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OGRE (Post 147434)
My daughter is a fashion model. She had a full page pic in a mag catering to the 18 - 24 female crowd. So there I was at Barnes and Noble, a 45 year old guy, purchasing FIVE copies of the mag.
:o

I just imagine myself walking in like John Wayne, all machismo and coolness, and then walking out with a bunch of GIRL-Magazines, staring with an enraptured smile at Lili's picture :D

User22 12-24-2009 11:24 AM

haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maquis (Post 147412)
I have no clue.

yah 4€ goes to $6 which is like 6 double cheeseburgers haha. but this xmas im getting a couple itunes giftcards so ican buy her albums finally. but its on the french itunes so €9.99 is like $14:(