Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Matt Pokora & Alizée are dating (Rumor) (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6893)

User22 02-16-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karin (Post 219465)
more and more I think its not fake...

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat...

Karin 02-16-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 219466)
I'm afraid I'm in the same boat...

sooo... again

- no ring last days
- if we cut LE, some days in Paris and other small trips... she is 3months in Ajaccio
- not so much active on twitter
- last tweet sounds very sad + tweet after LE about depression
- and other...
- if that with Matt its fake, still I have feeling there is not all ok

Un-rêve 02-16-2012 05:35 PM

Just for the record I thought Alizée and Jeremy were good together! If any of this is actually true and Alizée is with this guy, that would be a real shame! :(

BrianO1 02-16-2012 05:35 PM

There was the divorce rumor a year or so ago. Maybe things have been tough for them for a while now. And a few months ago was officially the end.

But whatever the truth is, I just hope she is happy, and ok.

WhiteFeather 02-16-2012 05:37 PM

When I first read this, I was a little shaken by this. But after thinking about it for a little bit, it shouldn't and doesn't bother me anymore. Countless other celebrities break up and get remarried (and break up and remarry, etc.) so how is it any different with her? She isn't perfect, and honestly I don't care.

If it's true, it's true. If not, it's not. It doesn't affect my life in any way.

SpanishFan 02-16-2012 05:39 PM

Sometimes, when a relationship between celebrities ends, there is a short press statement. Something like: "Mr xxx an Miss xxx had decided to put and end to their relationship, they both keep in friendly terms, wish each other well, etc, etc..."
In doing that they would lose intimacy to the press, yes, but in the other hand that would stop rumours and speculations, and if she would date someone else, it would not be as shocking as it feels now...
It surprises me that, if this new relationship is true, they pose together so openly in public places, in front of the press, and even on twitter.
I don´t know. It look very obvious, but it seems too public... :confused:

melovelily 02-16-2012 05:43 PM

The one who we should be worried about is their little daughter
And gotta love how nothing is happening we call jeremy a lucky basterd (which is true) and that we want alizee for ourselfs but when a rumor is out we defend him lol

Alex 02-16-2012 06:03 PM

Like most fellow AAm members, I also have noticed a certain chemistry with Alizee and Pokora. In early photos in Les Enfoires we immediately saw that chemistry between both of them, in rehearsals, the show and as well in the photos uploaded in Twitter. The current "evidence" we have began to discuss is very strong and can be taken as valid. It really doesn't matter to me if she has chosen to move on in her relationship life, but I would be somewhat disappointed if this is indeed true, because everything she has said on interviews about the importance of family, being a dedicated mother and wife, being different as other artists with their scandals was one of the main reasons I really admired of her as an artist. She was able to have a clean career, have a certain contact with her fans and still keep a stable private family life as she stated many times in her interviews.

But as many of you have said, time will tell, and like always I wish the best for her.

BrianO1 02-16-2012 06:14 PM

One thing to keep in mind, IF all of this is true, it doesnt mean Lili or her values are different then what she has said over these many years.

It just means that not even Lili is immune to the pains and hardships that life has to offer. :(

But again, all we can do is wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if Lili tweets something about this soon, true or false.

User22 02-16-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 219474)
One thing to keep in mind, IF all of this is true, it doesnt mean Lili or her values are different then what she has said over these many years.

It just means that not even Lili is immune to the pains and hardships that life has to offer. :(

But again, all we can do is wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if Lili tweets something about this soon, true or false.

Best response to this ordeal yet.