Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Where the friggen hell is everyone?! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6015)

wasabi622 10-08-2010 03:13 AM

Where the friggen hell is everyone?!

So I've noticed recently that all those that were active when I first joined.. well, they're all gone. Seriously, I'm going to say all but like 2 of the people that were active back then are still active today, and those 2 are Jalen and Fall, and Fall hasn't been too active recently either.

I miss the old crowd. Not that there's anything wrong with the current guys! (I love ya'll. :wub:) But I'm just saying, it seems like the old generation has died off. It's understandable to be busy, but hey! I'm busy as heck and I still find time to come here. It's a little detrimental to my social life perhaps, but I'm still here. :p

Not blaming or anything, but just an observation: I feel a lot of them have left here and went to the SNSD forum. I don't know if I'm right or not, but certainly seems like it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean, you find a new interest, you move on. Perfectly natural. Just pointing out what I've observed so far. :)

Fall 10-08-2010 03:17 AM

I'm still here, fortunately. I don't think I could ever leave AAm behind just like that. I've had so many good experiences as an Alizée fan :) Count on me being here for quite a while :)

Edit
This is post #1818 O.o

Edcognito 10-08-2010 04:56 AM

I'm still here - not as active as I used to be, not as active in Eve-Online as I used to be, but, given 1/100th of a chance, I'm *STILL* going to France (or wherever I have to go) to see Lilly in concert.

Just sayin'!

Ed:cool:

User22 10-08-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edcognito (Post 182999)
I'm still here - not as active as I used to be, not as active in Eve-Online as I used to be, but, given 1/100th of a chance, I'm *STILL* going to France (or wherever I have to go) to see Lilly in concert.

So glad you are still around Ed:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 182987)
So I've noticed recently that all those that were active when I first joined.. well, they're all gone. Seriously, I'm going to say all but like 2 of the people that were active back then are still active today, and those 2 are Jalen and Fall, and Fall hasn't been too active recently either.

I miss the old crowd. Not that there's anything wrong with the current guys! (I love ya'll. :wub:) But I'm just saying, it seems like the old generation has died off. It's understandable to be busy, but hey! I'm busy as heck and I still find time to come here. It's a little detrimental to my social life perhaps, but I'm still here. :p

Not blaming or anything, but just an observation: I feel a lot of them have left here and went to the SNSD forum. I don't know if I'm right or not, but certainly seems like it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean, you find a new interest, you move on. Perfectly natural. Just pointing out what I've observed so far. :)

Finally someone made this thread...I shall name everyone on the inactive list:

-Ruroshen
-Brad
-The Barrett
-Chuck
-BigDan
-Tern
-DJwise
-Joey_Adore_Jung
-EVERYONE ELSE

Yes, alot have left....and I mean ALOT!!! It really sucks.

Activity on the forum fluctuates greatly nowadays. I tend to see as low as 6 members and 4 guests online, all the way to 30 members and 80 guests online at a time.

AS OF ONE MINUTE AGO: Total members that have visited the forum today: 40

And that is out of 2,100:(

Tom 10-08-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 183014)
And that is out of 2,100:(

More than 50% is spam.

User22 10-08-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 183015)
More than 50% is spam.

:(:(:(:(:( That made me feel even worse hahaha.

And have you guys noticed that no one really posts any pics of Alizee just randomly on any threads? it makes me sad that no one does this anymore:(

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/gall...6ef4e36e39553a

I am just so sad just like her in that picture:(:wub:

wasabi622 10-08-2010 10:40 AM

Yeah, I think that number of actual members, as in those that post at least every once a while, is probably at most maybe 100ish.. Most of them either have just 1 post, or none at all.

User22 10-08-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 183017)
Yeah, I think that number of actual members, as in those that post at least every once a while, is probably at most maybe 100ish.. Most of them either have just 1 post, or none at all.

I am going to do a survey next week and see what the average amount of members that post a day is...and several other statistics. And then post them here.

user472884 10-08-2010 02:13 PM

Wasabi, Fall, and I

The Trifecta Homeboys

Joined pretty much around the same time, and still here

puffyrock2 10-08-2010 02:27 PM

Although I post occasionally, the flash chat was my favorite aspect of AA. Since it's now gone...I don't come here like I used to.