Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée: Most beautiful woman? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3621)

Tchaikovsky 04-04-2008 09:55 AM

Alizée: Most beautiful woman?

Would you be willing to say that Alizée is the most beautiful woman on Earth?

And if so, would you be willing to state that Alizée is the most beautiful woman ever? Or, at least, the most gorgeous woman that you have ever seen?

Nicolas 04-04-2008 10:05 AM

Hummm...

Very difficult to say, but I think so. Brazil has lots of beautiful women, everybody knows about it, but in my opinion Alizée wins.
Yes, she is the most beautiful women in the world and Yes, she is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

NeverMore 04-04-2008 10:23 AM

Yes she is the most beautiful woman on the Earth and yes the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I'm going to take this a step further and say she is more beautiful then anyone before and anyone that will be.

GianGian 04-04-2008 11:25 AM

No, I wouldn't.

Tchaikovsky 04-04-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GianGian (Post 97684)
No, I wouldn't.

Oh, and why not? Do you know of someone that is more beautiful than Alizée? If so, pictures please.

Deepwaters 04-04-2008 11:46 AM

Tchaikovsky, you posted that question on an Alizée fan site. What kind of answer did you expect? :D

I'll give you mine, though: no. Alizée is not the world's most beautiful woman. Her appeal is more complex than that. At least half of it is her personality, and that amplifies her physical beauty, too, the two not being really separate. Her face is animated. Photographs catch it in interesting, endearing, sometimes amusing expressions. There's intelligence in her eyes. She's a bit of a clown sometimes. :wub:

Strip her of all that so all you have is face and figure, make her as wooden and boring as a lot of fashion models, then compare her to those same fashion models and she wouldn't come out ahead.

puffyrock2 04-04-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 97686)
Strip her of all that so all you have is face and figure, make her as wooden and boring as a lot of fashion models, then compare her to those same fashion models and she wouldn't come out ahead.

This is true, take away her music and her personality and you're left with a beautiful woman but nothing truly special. This is the case with anybody, her personality indeed amplifies her physical beauty. But for the record, she is the most beautiful woman I have come across.

JCC 04-04-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 97675)
Would you be willing to say that Alizée is the most beautiful woman on Earth?

And if so, would you be willing to state that Alizée is the most beautiful woman ever? Or, at least, the most gorgeous woman that you have ever seen?

Most gorgeous/beautiful women EVER!...pfft! HECK no!! You don't get out much, do you??? :p

She's Very pretty, got a great personality, and she's talented. To put her in the "above the rest" category is pushing it.

GianGian 04-04-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 97685)
Oh, and why not? Do you know of someone that is more beautiful than Alizée? If so, pictures please.

The thing is that there is not the most beautiful...for me at least...women are so different from each other, I just can't say that this is the most beautiful, or that is the most beautiful. It's like choosing your favorite kid, you just can't. By the way, Alizee was so much more attractive on her first "era"...if I didn't know who she was and I saw her on the street, as she looks today, I probably wouldn't be that amazed.

Youpidou1 04-04-2008 12:49 PM

I am going to agree with this thread. She is beautiful. But there are also alot of women in this world that people have never seen before am I right? I am going to quote Qui Gon Gin. The best Jedi in the universe. "There is always a bigger fish." That applies to this thread too. There is always a more beautiful women unless everyone in the world says she is beautiful. But I think she is the most beautiful women I have ever seen.