Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Section (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Memory Lane (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7871)

Kajue 06-25-2020 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
I think second place would go hands down to this performance in Spain "if" not for the resolution. The videos on Youtube seem to have come from a vhs tape recording. I tried contacting the Tv station that aired this "Canal 2" to try and get a good quality video, but they had changed ownership at some point making it mission impossible.

I think she looked spectacular in the setting, the outfit and with what ever were the special effects in the first video. I'm not sure if it was flames or liquid nitrogen.

[url
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s37GQ4LTCw[/url]

Thank you for posting this Scruffy, I haven't seen it yet!

She looks absolutely angelic in that video, shame there isn't any high resolution version. :(

Still though, wonderful for what it is.

Scruffydog777 06-25-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajue (Post 270285)
Thank you for posting this Scruffy, I haven't seen it yet!

She looks absolutely angelic in that video, shame there isn't any high resolution version. :(

Still though, wonderful for what it is.

You're welcome Kajue. Maybe someday we'll get a new member from Spain who can help us out?

In the meantime......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-EsrWqxBWo

Bamagirl 06-25-2020 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 270279)
I believe Alizee has been to NYC at least twice. I think she also has been to L.A.

She’s also been to Florida (Disney World)

Ben.Daly 06-25-2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270301)
She’s also been to Florida (Disney World)

Are you certain that was Disney Florida? There are pictures of her at Disney but I was under the impression it was Disneyland Paris. Just asking out of curiosity.

Bamagirl 06-25-2020 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben.Daly (Post 270302)
Are you certain that was Disney Florida? There are pictures of her at Disney but I was under the it was Disneyland Paris. Just asking out of curiosity.

Yes, she was in Orlando. Here is Annily--this was taken at Universal Studios, and I believe that it is the one in Florida, though it may have been elsewhere. I am not sure of the year.

This article talks about a trip they made, but it may have been at a different time from when this photo was taken,. The article is somewhat confusing because it also mentions Universal Studios in Hollywood. Either way, she was definitely at Disney World in Orlando at some point, anyway!

Attachment 3063

https://www.purepeople.com/article/a...aser_a156064/1

Here is a translation:

Alizée, her tattoo dedicated to Jérémy Chatelain: '' I have it removed by laser ''

On March 6, 7 and 8, 2015, the Mondial du tattoo will be held in Paris at the Grande Halle de la Villette. On this occasion, the singer Alizée - a great lover of this art , as the viewers of Dance with the stars 4 could discover - agreed to answer questions from our colleagues from Paris , she who has already spent more than twenty times under the needle of a dermographer !
It is through her tattoos that the girlfriend of Grégoire Lyonnet notably returned modestly to her sentimental past, thus evoking her ex-husband Jérémy Chatelain. " I regret having tattooed the name of the father of my daughter [Annily, almost 10 years old, note] , in Hebrew, and from which I am separated . He is very small, and I am having him removed by laser. It works pretty well because it is black, a color that is easier to remove ... but it hurts extremely , "she said.
On the other hand, if there is a tattoo that Alizée is not about to have removed, it is the one that represents her adored little princess. " My favorite is the one in the shape of a manga character on the inside of the forearm, which very faithfully represents my daughter when she was 3 years old. I asked a fashion blogger, Tokyobanhbao , to draw her as she did for her. And it was Tin-Tin who tattooed her for me , "she said before saying more about her meeting with the most famous of French tattoo artists, when she wanted to get an impressive Tinkerbell tattoo on his back in 2006: "Tin-Tin greeted me a little coldly, and even started to grumble when he saw the pattern he imagined very small. He was blowing, but immediately changed his mind when I took the drawing out to him, on an A4 sheet. He said, 'So there you can sit! If you do that, respect! "

Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet, in love as on the first day after the intense Dance with the Stars 2015 tour, are currently on vacation in the United States with little Annily. They notably went to Disney World Park in Orlando (Florida) on March 3, before making a detour through Universal studios in Hollywood yesterday March 5. His new tattoo as well as that of Gregory, is "one love" ... no first name to change in case of ...!

March 06, 2015 - 11:01 am

Scruffydog777 06-25-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270303)
Yes, she was in Orlando. Here is Annily--this was taken at Universal Studios, and I believe that it is the one in Florida, though it may have been elsewhere. I am not sure of the year.

This article talks about a trip they made, but it may have been at a different time from when this photo was taken,. The article is somewhat confusing because it also mentions Universal Studios in Hollywood. Either way, she was definitely at Disney World in Orlando at some point, anyway!

Attachment 3063

March 06, 2015 - 11:01 am

Following this type of thing has been like fuzzy math for me. I don't follow things like this as much as I follow her career. Trying to figure out when she visited where is a tough thing. I'm sure it's in our forum somewhere, but I find it tough searching through it.

They have visited Florida. They have visited California a couple of times I believe, but when I'm not sure. One thing that makes it tougher is years ago, members here used to upload pictures to Image shack and share it to the forum through them. This was free, then one day they decided people had to pay for those services so many pictures posted in the forum were lost.

The article said they went from Disney in Florida to Universal in California when there was I believe a Universal in Florida. That could very well be. I think this trip was mainly for Annily's enjoyment and if she wanted to see the Universal in California instead of the one in Florida, well California, here we come.

That is one of my favorite pictures of Annily though

Ben.Daly 06-25-2020 10:32 PM

Quote:

Thanks Bamagirl for the clarification and additional info :hatsoff:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 270305)
Following this type of thing has been like fuzzy math for me. I don't follow things like this as much as I follow her career. Trying to figure out when she visited where is a tough thing. I'm sure it's in our forum somewhere, but I find it tough searching through it.

I've been thinking of how one could try to create some sort of online calendar that can be regularly updated and displays as much info as possible over the past ~20 years in regards to Alizée's career.
Of course there is the Alizée Bible, blogs etc. But I'm more so thinking of a visual guide that displays the history in a more smooth lined way. I don't know what sort of software or application could be used for this, possibly something like Excel, perhaps there's a Google application that could do this sort of thing?
In theory, when you open up the calendar you see a brief overview of the 20+ years, then when you zoom in on specific years/months it gets more detailed down to each day. Most days would probably be empty, of course, but for every month there'd be a at least a handful of days on average with some sort of info about an event, performance, anniversary etc.
If anyone has any ideas for how such a calendar could be made, or if there exists one already, be sure to put it in this thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 270305)
One thing that makes it tougher is years ago, members here used to upload pictures to Image shack and share it to the forum through them. This was free, then one day they decided people had to pay for those services so many pictures posted in the forum were lost.

This is so unfortunate, going through old threads and seeing how many pictures have been removed is like walking through a ghost town.
I wonder how many pictures of Alizée are lost forever or at least not publicly available that once were? Is it 3%? 10%? 50%?! Who knows. Hopefully services like Imgur don't also become restricted in the same way.

Kajue 06-26-2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben.Daly (Post 270307)

I've been thinking of how one could try to create some sort of online calendar that can be regularly updated and displays as much info as possible over the past ~20 years in regards to Alizée's career.
Of course there is the Alizée Bible, blogs etc. But I'm more so thinking of a visual guide that displays the history in a more smooth lined way. I don't know what sort of software or application could be used for this, possibly something like Excel, perhaps there's a Google application that could do this sort of thing?
In theory, when you open up the calendar you see a brief overview of the 20+ years, then when you zoom in on specific years/months it gets more detailed down to each day. Most days would probably be empty, of course, but for every month there'd be a at least a handful of days on average with some sort of info about an event, performance, anniversary etc.
If anyone has any ideas for how such a calendar could be made, or if there exists one already, be sure to put it in this thread!

This is so unfortunate, going through old threads and seeing how many pictures have been removed is like walking through a ghost town.
I wonder how many pictures of Alizée are lost forever or at least not publicly available that once were? Is it 3%? 10%? 50%?! Who knows. Hopefully services like Imgur don't also become restricted in the same way.

This is a good idea Ben, having a data base, or maybe a Google drive folder of some sort of videos and photos of Alizée throughout here career, which is organized by date/time/and era.

It should really be a community project of this Forum.

As this forum keeps teaching me, there's always an Alizée picture/video I've never seen before.

Bamagirl 06-26-2020 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ray4AJ did a great job in creating a calendar section of this forum where you can look to see what happened on certain dates. It's something we don't use enough. I found this post for 11 March of 2015 when that post said that Alizee visited Disney in Florida

As Scruffydog mentioned, many Imageshack pictures disappeared years ago when they decided to charge money for their file sharing services, most of these Instagram posts may disappear someday unless someone downloads the images.

http://www.instagram.com/p/0GfTK6tocA/
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/cale...th=3&year=2015
Attachment 3064

Scruffydog777 06-26-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270316)
Ray4AJ did a great job in creating a calendar section of this forum where you can look to see what happened on certain dates. It's something we don't use enough. I found this post for 11 March of 2015 when that post said that Alizee visited Disney in Florida

https://www.instagram.com/p/0GfTK6tocA/
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/cale...th=3&year=2015

As Scruffydog mentioned, many Imageshack pictures disappeared years ago when they decided to charge money for their file sharing services, most of these Instagram posts may disappear someday unless someone downloads the images.

Ray did do a great job with the calendar section and it's obvious he put a lot of work into it.

http://www.instagram.com/p/0GfTK6tocA

Scruffydog777 06-26-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Attachment 3063

Me and Bamagirl did some more research on this and it turns out in the first week of March, 2015, Alizée, Greg and Annily did visit Universal studios in California and Hollywood and it was at Universal that picture of Annily with Homer was taken.

About a week later, they were in Disneyland in Florida.

and abouit a week after that, she got together with Lorie and they were both doing voice overs for the French Disney movie "LA FÉE CLOCHETTE" (Tinkerbell). Alizée voiced over the part of Nyx. Nyx is a scout fairy who appears as the main antagonist in Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast. She is the leader of the scouting-talents as she warns Queen Clarion of trouble directly and also issues orders to the other scouting-talent fairies.

Here is a short video with clips of the characters and the voice over and then after that is a longer interview. I think there is an English translation for it somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CkzoMxmSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2PRS1c-h0k

Ben.Daly 06-27-2020 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270316)

Hadn't seen that before, I've had a look at the Calendar but only recent months. There's a lot of great information, credit to Ray4AJ, however the calendar only goes back to 2011 and there are some big gaps within what's there.

Again, a big thanks and huge respect to Ray for what's there already. However I think it would be great if a larger calendar on a different application could be made, especially in a worst case scenario that the Calendar here, or the whole site itself goes down one day, :fear: let's hope that day never comes!

In terms of making a new thing for it, I'd be happy to get it going initially but it would require input and feedback from others. First I need to figure out which application or software, that can be accessed and edited by other people, to use for the Calendar. Anyone got some suggestions?

Scruffydog777 06-27-2020 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben.Daly (Post 270321)
Hadn't seen that before, I've had a look at the Calendar but only recent months. There's a lot of great information, credit to Ray4AJ, however the calendar only goes back to 2011 and there are some big gaps within what's there.

Again, a big thanks and huge respect to Ray for what's there already. However I think it would be great if a larger calendar on a different application could be made, especially in a worst case scenario that the Calendar here, or the whole site itself goes down one day, :fear: let's hope that day never comes!

In terms of making a new thing for it, I'd be happy to get it going initially but it would require input and feedback from others. First I need to figure out which application or software, that can be accessed and edited by other people, to use for the Calendar. Anyone got some suggestions?

I think the gaps are because Ray started this years after 2011 and it's much harder to back fill something like this plus back then, we didn't have Instagram posts as often as we do now so when she was inactive, there'd be little we would see. I think most of her Instagram posts came after she moved back to Corsica.

As far as creating a record base of all this, that's a big job. Why don't you start a thread on it so we can get some ideas.

I think we'd have to have spreadsheets to organize it and once we have that, we could move on to something else like a Czech data base which was awesome or a Bible or maybe an encyclopedia.

Besides the spreadsheets, we'd have to create data bases for performances, interviews, images, tv shows, etc.

Within those data bases, we'd have to agree how we store file names which is key. We don't want someone to upload a file let's say a performance of J'en ai marre in Spain in may of 2003 with a name of 2003/05/16-Alizee-J'en ai marre-Spain, then have someone else add a file named 2003-06-07 JPVA Hit Machine. You also have some people who put year, month, day and others who put year, day,month. So guidelines have to be established first.

As I said we'd also have to have databases/files that the spread sheets would reference, files with each category and that can get complicated. There are the main performances usually filmed by a tv station. There are some of those performances also filmed by fans, There are performances with an interview after wards which probably call for a separate listing under performances and interviews. There are videos with embedded translations, videos with separate subtitle files, subtitle files in different languages. There are magazine articles, some with interviews,many with translations, tv appearances such as nos chers voisons, the game show she was on and so much more. You think you have everything covered then after entering so much info, you find you need something else.

So we all need to agree on a format up front, so maybe one person can work on one year, another on a different year and when it comes time to join it all together, it all merges smoothly.

Scruffydog777 07-08-2020 11:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3070

Bamagirl 07-09-2020 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a picture of when Alizeé met Vanessa Paradis during the 2001 Les Enfoires show. She was one of several singers Alizeé looked up to.
I love Alizeé's smile in this picture. She looks so genuinely happy and excited to be meeting her.

Attachment 3073

Scruffydog777 07-09-2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270447)
This is a picture of when Alizeé met Vanessar Paradis during the 2001 Les Enfoires show. She was one of several singers Alizeé looked up to.
I love Alizeé's smile in this picture. She looks so genuinely happy and excited to be meeting her.

Attachment 3073

Vanessa appeared in the Les Enfoires show several times but 2001 was the only year she was in it at the same time as Alizée. It would've been nice to have heard what they said to one another.
This is a version of one of her songs I love which unfortunately isn't available on Youtube.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rqj4

She started when she was 14. At one time she was in a relationship with Johnny Depp and they have a daughter Lily-Rose Depp and a son.

Bamagirl 07-09-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 270448)
At one time she was in a relationship with Johnny Depp and they have a daughter Lily-Rose Depp and a son.

I knew about Johnny Depp’s daughter but I didn’t realize Vanessa was her mother.
Another thing I like about this photo is Alizée’s hairstyle. Though overall I prefer her hair longer, I think the short cut here is still flattering and suits her in that place and time. She had it short before she met Mylène. I wonder if she wore it short because it was easier when she danced?

Scruffydog777 07-09-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270449)
I knew about Johnny Depp’s daughter but I didn’t realize Vanessa was her mother.
Another thing I like about this photo is Alizée’s hairstyle. Though overall I prefer her hair longer, I think the short cut here is still flattering and suits her in that place and time. She had it short before she met Mylène. I wonder if she wore it short because it was easier when she danced?

The short hair did suit her very well and she might have had it short just as phases she goes through, letting it get so long from time to time, then getting it chopped, but I'll bet with her love for dance, long hair got in the way and that's the reason for the shorter style.

In addition to the great smile on Alizée's face, look at the great smile on Vanessa's face. Must've been a very pleasant meeting of these two. I wonder if I can figure out who the other person is?

Bamagirl 07-10-2020 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Even though Vanessa wasn't on the official DVD, I wanted to see more of that show. In the course of watching it, I came across a song that rang a bell: "Evidemment." That translates to "Obviously," "Of Course," or "Evidently."

Here is a great clip of that song from Les Enfoirés, with Pascal Obispo and Patrick Fiori, whose mother was born in Corsica. He had appeared with her in the SAGA show. The other singer was Maurane, a Belgian born singer who passed away in 2018. The great thing about this clip, is there is a glimpse of Alizeé singing along at the 1:26 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An1HVxPw16s

Here is a still from the clip, and a better resolution of the portion that shows Alizeé (at about the 12 second point)

Attachment 3076

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qq-8...0mV-6FjiP/view

France Gall was another big singer in Alizeé 's early life and later on in her career, Alizeé would go on to sing France Gall's song "Ella Ella." Here is a clip of her version of "Evidemment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXsox2-70VE

This is a translation of the lyrics of "Evidemment from the website "lyricstranslate.com":

There's like a bitter taste in us
Like a taste of dust in everything
And the anger following us everywhere
There are silences that say a lot
More than all the words we admit
And all these questions that don't make sense
Of course
Of course
WE still dance
On the tunes
We loved so much
Of course
Of course
We still laugh
At the foolishness
Just like kids
But not like before
And the battles we don't care about
It's like a tiredness, a disgust
What sens does it make to be running around
We keep this wound in us
Like a mud splash
That doesn't change anything, changes everything
Of course,
Of course
We still laugh
At the foolishness
Just like kids
But not like before
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/evidemment-course.html

Scruffydog777 07-10-2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270453)
Even though Vanessa wasn't on the official DVD, I wanted to see more of that show. In the course of watching it, I came across a song that rang a bell: "Evidemment." That translates to "Obviously," "Of Course," or "Evidently."

Here is a great clip of that song from Les Enfoirés, with Pascal Obispo and Patrick Fiori, whose mother was born in Corsica. He had appeared with her in the SAGA show. The other singer was Maurane, a Belgian born singer who passed away in 2018. The great thing about this clip, is there is a glimpse of Alizeé singing along at the 1:26 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An1HVxPw16s

Here is a still from the clip, and a better resolution of the portion that shows Alizeé (at about the 12 second point)

Attachment 3076

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qq-8...0mV-6FjiP/view

France Gall was another big singer in Alizeé 's early life and later on in her career, Alizeé would go on to sing France Gall's song "Ella Ella." Here is a clip of her version of "Evidemment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXsox2-70VE

That's kind of funny and ironic too.

Evidemment is one of my favorite songs of France Gall and I've posted it in here a few times before.

One thing I really enjoy about the Les Enfoires shows is of course they pick great songs, but they also pick in most cases the perfect singers for them. Patrick, Pascal and Maurane did a great job with this.

I bought the dvd some time ago and I went through it and took out what I thought was all the little moments when Alizee was shown and made a video of it but somehow I missed this clip. I don't think I've seen this one before.

I'll have to see if I can find that video.

Bamagirl 07-10-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 270450)
I wonder if I can figure out who the other person is?

It looks like that person is reaching out a hand to Alizée, and also is included in her very radiant smile.

Scruffydog777 07-10-2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270458)
It looks like that person is reaching out a hand to Alizée, and also is included in her very radiant smile.

After looking through much of the video, I'm sure she is not one of the participants in the show, but may be with the staff or organizers or a guest.

Bamagirl 07-12-2020 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a clip of what seems to be a news report of the 2001 Les Enfoires show. You can see Alizeé at the beginning, and again at the 00:46 mark: she is standing on the left of the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7hVgwkFOo

Below, is a still from that video
Attachment 3080

Scruffydog777 07-13-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270479)
Here is a clip of what seems to be a news report of the 2001 Les Enfoires show. You can see Alizeé at the beginning, and again at the 00:46 mark: she is standing on the left of the screen.

Attachment 3080

I haven't see that before. Thanks for posting!

Kajue 07-14-2020 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270479)

Attachment 3080

Woah that is rare. Never seen that before either, thank you!

Alex Rien 07-16-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comjoz (Post 252927)

And finally my recommendation for the Memory Lane. It's Papillon de Nuit from the time before her career:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMW5_4jDWb8

One of the best covers. And here is the original version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yjhpo_J32E

Bamagirl 07-28-2020 03:55 AM

This was in 2003. The occasion was the installation of strobe lights on the Eiffel tower. They had done it a few years earlier and it was a success, so they decided to do it as a permanent thing in 2003. The Fete de la Musique was a celebration of the completion of this occasion.
Now, we've heard that fans of Alizee were first fans of Mylene Farmer, but I think you can see in this section of video that these fans were fans of Alizee and it's very interesting to look at her eyes as she is looking out at the crowd at this time.

http://youtu.be/fILt6lI2KOc?t=281

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fILt6...youtu.be&t=281

Scruffydog777 07-28-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270778)
This was in 2003. The occasion was the installation of strobe lights on the Eiffel tower. They had done it a few years earlier and it was a success, so they decided to do it as a permanent thing in 2003. The Fete de la Musique was a celebration of the completion of this occasion.
Now, we've heard that fans of Alizee were first fans of Mylene Farmer, but I think you can see in this section of video that these fans were fans of Alizee and it's very interesting to look at her eyes as she is looking out at the crowd at this time.

http://youtu.be/fILt6lI2KOc?t=281

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fILt6...youtu.be&t=281

That was quite a response to her performance. That was a huge crowd and it looked like everyone of them was clapping and not just clapping because others were. They were into it!

Bamagirl 07-28-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 270782)
That was quite a response to her performance. That was a huge crowd and it looked like everyone of them was clapping and not just clapping because others were. They were into it!

Yes! And her look, in this performance, is one of my very favorites.

Scruffydog777 07-28-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 270796)
Yes! And her look, in this performance, is one of my very favorites.

There are so many beautiful moments, so many incredibly sexy moments during her career, but I feel the beauty, the looks that took place during this performance are the cream of the crop.

Alex Rien 07-29-2020 01:32 AM

Hmm. On 5:54 she told about the origin of this expression «Toc de mac ...».

Scruffydog777 07-29-2020 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Rien (Post 270798)
Hmm. On 5:54 she told about the origin of this expression «Toc de mac ...».

That was such a beautiful moment I cropped it out to make a separate video of it years ago......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8VC0hVN39A

Bamagirl 08-11-2020 02:54 PM

In this video from 2009 Les Enfoires, there are several shots of Alizeé. The song was "Ici Le Enfoires".

The French lyrics were written for the occasion but the music is taken from the song "In The Army Now," popularized by the British group Status Quo .

From Wikipedia:

"Ici Les Enfoires (Here Les Enfoirés) is a single from the album Les Enfoirés faire leur cinéma ( Each year the show has a title. In 2009 it was 'Faire Leur Cinéma.' This song is performed by the Enfoirés troupe, and was released on March 7, 2009."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3y1q...13X9yJxPAD7abg

Here is the original song by Status Quo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obntv...0MTDIvEnAQ6gAo

Scruffydog777 08-11-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 271060)
In this video from 2009 Les Enfoires, there are several shots of Alizeé. The song was "Ici Le Enfoires"...................

I have the dvd of that years show and I didn't remember seeing the beginning of this video and I checked and it looks like it wasn't on the dvd. The dvd shows the part on stage.

It's great to see this beginning clip, especially since it includes..............who else?.......Alizée.

Just another reason why I enjoy the Les Enfoires shows so much; that is when she's in them.

Thanks for posting.

Here is the dvd version from my drive;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eai...ew?usp=sharing

Aragorn97 08-29-2020 06:54 AM

Alizée's trip to Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08rKZ...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1vL...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3sMlc8GFi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4EONT31W9U&t=136s

I particularly like the first video, where she is just a tourist. It's nice to see her taking photos, enjoying the view and the place. I wonder if that plant with her name is still there.

Aragorn97 09-01-2020 05:27 PM

Speaking of Alizée's qualities, yesterday I found this live performance. It is a cover of a song of Goldman, who is among the greatest singers in France if you don't know.
There are these two versions, the second one may be the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE-3W...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZkrkbWip6k

It is a great performance in my opinion. Also, her voice isn't as delicate as usual and it seems to work. I'm happy there is one more song where we hear her live voice.

Scruffydog777 10-12-2020 02:22 PM

From 2010....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_RmywZCUzs

Aragorn97 10-15-2020 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 271583)

How does it take to go from Boston to Paris? And how many times have you done it?
I feel trapped even if the trip is one hour long. :nervous:

Scruffydog777 10-16-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 271617)
How does it take to go from Boston to Paris? And how many times have you done it?
I feel trapped even if the trip is one hour long. :nervous:

Well I've been blessed in the fact I started working for a major airline in 1999 which makes travel fairly inexpensive for me. I'm an aircraft mechanic and most of the work is done outside at night and we have some very cold winters here. I took 3 or 4 trips a year and I would usually go some where in the winter to places like a Caribbean island or Mexico. That is until I found out about Alizée. That's when I started taking most of my vacations to Europe in 2007. So the trips down below are trips that I either flew into or out of some place in France but mostly Paris. There are several other trips I took that did not include France.

It is usually about 6 1/2 hours going to Paris and 7 !/2 coming back because you're fighting the jet stream.

My first trip to Paris was on my honeymoon back in March, 1985.
]
February, 2007 I discovered Alizée.

12/2007: I went to Paris for the Psychedelices autograph session.
4/2008: Went to Paris then on to Normandy and D day area.
10/2008: Went to Paris, then to the Somme in France and the Bastogne area, Waterloo, Ft Eban-Emael in Belgium.
1/2010: Paris vacation
3/2010: Paris for the private autograph session for UEDS
5/2020: Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France. Flew home from Paris
12/2010: France-Nice/Monaco/Spain-Barcelon (No Paris)
10/22011: France-Paris, Dunkirk,Monet's Garden,ACC building, Lorient/ Netherlands-Arnhem
1/2012: Turkey-Istanbul, Troy/ France- Lyon (Les Enfoires in Paris), Ajaccio
1/2013: England-London, Bovington, chunnel to Paris/ France-Les Enfoirs in Paris
3/2013: France, Autograph session for 5
4/2013: France-Paris, Olympia concert of another singer
8/2013 France- Alizee autograph session in Ajaccio
9/2013: France- Paris, Olly Murs concert with Alizee
1/2014: France-Paris, Strasbourg, Les Enfoires-Alizee was a no show.
5/2015: France -Normandy/Belgium-Ypres/Germany-La Roche
6/2015: France-Paris, joined up with my brother's family
6/2016: France-Corsica/ Belgium
9/2018: France-Corsica-Dance studio

Aragorn97 10-17-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 271623)
Well...

Wow! You had already mentioned about your numerous trips before, but I didn't imagine there were so many.
2013 was very busy!

Quote:

It is usually about 6 1/2 hours going to Paris and 7 !/2 coming back because you're fighting the jet stream.
I thought more. It is still a lot but it sounds less... problematic now.