Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée America Podcast (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New AAm Podcast!!! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6316)

User22 03-20-2011 08:44 PM

New AAm Podcast!!!

So I'm hoping that by making this thread I caught the attention of some of the podcast coordinators from back in the day. And that was my intention because we have not made a podcast in a billion years and I think we should make a couple in the near future.

Now the problem is, there are obviously no new topics to discuss, but there are some that have not been discussed on recent podcasts, one of these being the songs on UEDS/peoples' final view of the UEDS era. I was hoping we could maybe get a few of the people in this podcast that were here during the Psych era so we could also discuss the similarities and differences of the 2 eras/albums.

I know most people here have Ventrilo from recent discussions on there comps, so it won't be too hard to coordinate this thing. And just like the Moi...Lolita 10th Anniversary Chat Party, we can send out messages to everyone encouraging them to come.

And once we hold the Ventrilo chat, then I was hoping someone (Ruroshen or Brad, since I know you two still lurk here and are reading this right now) could record it, cut it up, then submit it to the podcast.

So...thoughts, concerns, total and utter excitement, questions?

Merci Alizée 03-20-2011 09:52 PM

I have been wondering the podcast topic ever since FanDeAliFee asked Jalen and Azhiri about this. There are couple of issues with it. Ruroshen's vent server isn't up anymore.
But the main issue is topic and I think I found one. There can be 2-3 podcasts for

Alizée at Les Enfoirés[

woohoo 03-20-2011 10:10 PM

Avom died off cause there was really no news, you could do a podcast for Les Enfoirés but it would probably just be a lot of music taken from the event.

severianb 03-20-2011 11:12 PM

That might be fun. I'd try to make it, for sure.

User22 03-20-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 201479)
Ruroshen's vent server isn't up anymore.

Ahhh tartar sauce!!!

Does anyone know if it costs money to host a vent server or how that works?

And yeah, AVOM died cause there was nothing at all...

Människöpesten 03-21-2011 12:01 AM

TECHNICALLY, I'm an admin for a vent server. And yes, it does cost money. It varies based on how many slots you want to be able to occupy(I believe it's 10 and up) i'm not 100% on how much it costs, but it's not THAT much.

User22 03-21-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 201486)
TECHNICALLY, I'm an admin for a vent server. And yes, it does cost money. It varies based on how many slots you want to be able to occupy(I believe it's 10 and up) i'm not 100% on how much it costs, but it's not THAT much.

Hook us up Manni!!! Would we be able to use it just once?

user472884 03-21-2011 12:33 AM

Guys,

I didn't make it for the fun of it.

Cheap, text chat, video/audio chat, no downloads or server issues, albeit doesn't have all the recording luxuries Ventrilo has.

tinychat(dot-to-the-comstermeiester)(slash, mother fucker)alizeeamerica

Merci Alizée 03-21-2011 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord IKEA (Post 201490)
Guys,

I didn't make it for the fun of it.

Cheap, text chat, video/audio chat, no downloads or server issues, albeit doesn't have all the recording luxuries Ventrilo has.

tinychat(dot-to-the-comstermeiester)(slash)alizeeamerica

Jalen? :blink:

User22 03-21-2011 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 201492)
Jalen? :blink:

Most likely...