Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Ultimate Alizée Database... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6079)

User22 11-03-2010 10:10 PM

The Ultimate Alizée Database...

Ever wondered if someone has made a folder on their hardrive that contains the most up-to-date, best quality, and biggest Alizée Video/Picture/Information/Magazine Article/Book/Translation/DVD database ever? Well I know that I have not heard of this. And is making this folder a reality, truly impossible? What if the most senior, knowledgeable, and tech-savvy members of Alizee-Forum.com and AlizeeAmerica.com were to come together and make this folder come to life...

It may take months and months of tedious work....but it is never going to be out of the question....if we put our heads and typing 'n' clicking fingers together, we can make this happen. Is anyone with me?! *crickets chirping*

Aayush 11-03-2010 10:16 PM

Amazing idea Aaron. Count me on ;)

User22 11-03-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aayush (Post 186792)
Amazing idea Aaron. Count me on ;)

AWESOME....once we gather followers on here, we should pick up followers at Alizee-forum.com and begin the project. Cause with the power of DC++ and file-sharing sites, we will be able to accomplish this....oh and I forgot to mention that it should be super organized and everything should be easily accesible:D

I wonder how big the folder will be:p Possibly 150GB?

Aayush 11-03-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 186793)

naah... We are talking about the "whole" lili collection. I know that many members have a collection around 100-130 gb, but they are not satisfied. Hey, wait a min. , are the unofficials stuffs too included ?

severianb 11-03-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 186793)
AWESOME....once we gather followers on here, we should pick up followers at Alizee-forum.com and begin the project. Cause with the power of DC++ and file-sharing sites, we will be able to accomplish this....oh and I forgot to mention that it should be super organized and everything should be easily accesible:D

Well, you are already on the DC++ hub, (heck, I'm downloading some stuff from you right now) There are many people on there that have their collections organized in various ways. I've even seen some database files. Maybe you can get some idea there.

I'm just downloading everything from the hub, using the non-duplicate option. I'm seeing how others have their collections organized, and I'm going to start doing that myself. My server is always on, and I hope to become a hub admin someday, to keep the torch alive!

User22 11-03-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by severianb (Post 186810)
Well, you are already on the DC++ hub, (heck, I'm downloading some stuff from you right now) There are many people on there that have their collections organized in various ways. I've even seen some database files. Maybe you can get some idea there.

I'm just downloading everything from the hub, using the non-duplicate option. I'm seeing how others have their collections organized, and I'm going to start doing that myself. My server is always on, and I hope to become a hub admin someday, to keep the torch alive!

Yah I see you are downloading from me:D I got a lot of stuff from the Lilipad DC++ Hub that hasn't been fixed and is no longer available. But yah I mean the whole shabang, as in everything that exists that relates to Alizee that is on people's hardrives that they are willing to donate for the cause.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aayush (Post 186799)
naah... We are talking about the "whole" lili collection. I know that many members have a collection around 100-130 gb, but they are not satisfied. Hey, wait a min. , are the unofficials stuffs too included ?

Well just not unnofficial mp3s....just cause there are a BILLION remixes and poopoo and more are being made everyday.

Zeerre 11-04-2010 07:46 AM

Count me in! My collection isn't that big, but it is organized and it has the highest quality videos that there are.

User22 11-04-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeerre (Post 186833)
Count me in! My collection isn't that big, but it is organized and it has the highest quality videos that there are.

:D sounds good an thanks! I will start the tread for this on AAm soon!!!

SilentFox 11-04-2010 05:53 PM

I could give you guys a hand on this, i dont have much but I can find most of the information

BlackAnthem 11-04-2010 06:04 PM

I have an Alizee database of 1 MB. So I don't think I'd be much of a player here...but I'd love to help!