Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   And the winner is ... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187)

brad 08-03-2006 10:10 PM

And the winner is ...

DJ_Greg is our 100th member .. someone should send him a prize... lol

Thanks to everyone who took the time to register. Spread the word.

DJ_Greg 08-03-2006 10:18 PM

Hahaha, wow. I have the most random luck.

I'm gonna have to change my user title to commemorate that.

aditya8617 08-03-2006 10:48 PM

Welcome Greg, Congrats on being the 100th member!

DJ_Greg 08-03-2006 11:13 PM

Thanks!

Haha, the funny thing is...I already don't like my username. I can't ever think of a good one. Oh well.

nurvonic 08-03-2006 11:32 PM

Hey! welcome aboard Greg and congrats on being the 100th Alizee America member. I dont see anything wrong with your name. It sounds like ur a DJ and u scratch some records up

C-4 08-04-2006 07:27 AM

Welcome Greg!

DJ_Greg 08-04-2006 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurvonic
Hey! welcome aboard Greg and congrats on being the 100th Alizee America member. I dont see anything wrong with your name. It sounds like ur a DJ and u scratch some records up

Well, I am...but not that kind. I have a weekly radio show in central NJ. Alizee doesn't fit my show's genre at all (mostly American and British modern rock/indie), but I still started playing some of her songs recently. I think they were "A Contre-Courant" and "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans." I'm in the middle of a three-week break of it, but I should be back August 18.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

brad 08-04-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Greg
Well, I am...but not that kind. I have a weekly radio show in central NJ. Alizee doesn't fit my show's genre at all (mostly American and British modern rock/indie), but I still started playing some of her songs recently. I think they were "A Contre-Courant" and "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans." I'm in the middle of a three-week break of it, but I should be back August 18.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

hey thats pretty cool .. maybe you can 'accidently' shout out the url for the website ... lol

i just realized I would make a horrible radio host. i would just plaly Alizee over and over ... then I would probably spend 30 mins after each song explaining how much i liked it, lol

bozieboz 08-04-2006 11:23 AM

Welcome Greg!!

Hold on a sec.... I'm looking around here and am realizing that I may be the old fart of the group. Look at all of you youngsters!

Anyone else here my age or should I change my username to DirtyOldMan??

-Boz

brad 08-04-2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bozieboz
Welcome Greg!!

Hold on a sec.... I'm looking around here and am realizing that I may be the old fart of the group. Look at all of you youngsters!

Anyone else here my age or should I change my username to DirtyOldMan??

-Boz

you make me feel a lot better for being such a big fan :) i thought i was a little too old, but you are 10 years older than me :D

don't worry about it ... i am convinced alizee is an angel, impossible to resist.