Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Translations (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mademoiselle Juliette - Transcription and Translation (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2400)

Cooney 09-13-2007 01:26 AM

I've adopted the transcription posted by RMJ (with minor notes, see original post), and have redone my translation to reflect the new French words.

For that line Toc De Mac points out, check out footnote 1 in my post, and you'll see where we're hearing the ch sound.

painbringer 09-13-2007 01:41 AM

can someone post the song mademoiselle julliette

cant find it on youtube

Capn 09-13-2007 01:44 AM

don't request links be posted for these leaked songs ^_^ not that I'm a mod or anything but its disrespectful to Alizée as well as it could be potentially bad for brad

Cooney 09-13-2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by painbringer (Post 63667)
can someone post the song mademoiselle julliette

cant find it on youtube

No no no no no!

No posting links to the file around here, totally forbidden.

You may be able to find a member who'll PM it your way, but publicly linking to a full copy of a song prior to release? Deletion waiting to happen.

painbringer 09-13-2007 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooney (Post 63669)
No no no no no!

No posting links to the file around here, totally forbidden.

You may be able to find a member who'll PM it your way, but publicly linking to a full copy of a song prior to release? Deletion waiting to happen.

ohhh my bad:D :D :D

aditya8617 09-13-2007 11:50 AM

If you are very interested in hearing the song then just type the name of song in Google videos.

Thanks for the translation Cooney and RMJ. I wonder how the music video be like after reading the translations.

Toc De Mac 09-13-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooney (Post 63663)
For that line Toc De Mac points out, check out footnote 1 in my post, and you'll see where we're hearing the ch sound.

Ah, great work, Cooney! :D

How did you figure that out?

Cooney 09-13-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toc De Mac (Post 63748)
Ah, great work, Cooney! :D

How did you figure that out?

Well, that was a matter of waiting for RMJ to post the words for us, as transcribed by a native French speaker.

Once I knew what words were there, all I had to do was find which line they were on. My issue was that I thought the lines were seperate :-P

RMJ 09-14-2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooney (Post 63760)
Well, that was a matter of waiting for RMJ to post the words for us, as transcribed by a native French speaker.

Even them had trouble noticing champagne. In fact, from first transcript it was simply bagonole or something similar. But What I heard was "son" (well, it didn't sound excatly like son but I thot it might be) at the end of the line before that, which the French guy missed somehow. But he left (and I didn't realize the connection) and I got the fixed word day later. "son"-bagnole -> champagne. And all got cleared right away since it fit perfectly the line before it (aimerai faire la fête - would like to celebrate).

aditya8617 09-14-2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 63995)
Even them had trouble noticing champagne. In fact, from first transcript it was simply bagonole or something similar. But What I heard was "son" (well, it didn't sound excatly like son but I thot it might be) at the end of the line before that, which the French guy missed somehow. But he left (and I didn't realize the connection) and I got the fixed word day later. "son"-bagnole -> champagne. And all got cleared right away since it fit perfectly the line before it (aimerai faire la fête - would like to celebrate).

You are a genius *salutes RMJ*.