Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Articles and Blog (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   VitaminBlog (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8363)

VitaminAlizée333 06-23-2018 12:55 AM

VitaminBlog

Just an introduction of my blog on here :P
I listened to Alizée for great amount of time today, such a dreamy experience <3 I like to exercise while listening with headphones <3 jogging and more, as I like to exercise :) and listening to Alizée makes it a breeze to do :D

I like to have Alizée on HD on screens or computer or anything which can play Alizée :)

Music is powerful for me, and can listen for hours.

Not much to say for now, unless I will say that Alizéetrance :) she is so hypnotic or stimulant-like depending on mood, but I keep to myself, so I need to get more of her CDs DVDs to complete it also I intend to keep this blog only couple post this being the main one, it will have some benefits somehow.
I am going to make more turmeric coffee :P
Taste great with right amount of turmeric, and will absorb fast with the coffee..
;) :D :0

Yes it allows me to add to the story without many post :D

going to listen to MCE <3

Ray4AJ 06-23-2018 06:44 AM

Sounds like you had a great day!

VitaminAlizée333 06-23-2018 09:27 PM

Well today I got to sleep in but now that I didn't fall back asleep again, I decided to make dinner and going to enjoy the evening with Alizée :D

I feel re-energized and will like to exercise more than read :P

VitaminAlizée333 06-24-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray4AJ (Post 261556)
Sounds like you had a great day!

Yes everyday is a great day, just when I want to sleep, the human factor comes into play and got only time-limited sleep schedule so, I probably only get 4-9 hours of sleep if that.

But with Alizée (1 CD) but can listen to her on YT and more helps a lot through out the day.

Alizée on radio too :P (CD)
I am going to read some more.

VitaminAlizée333 06-24-2018 02:20 PM

MCE <3
After that I am going to read maybe read while listening to MCE, but maybe not..

VitaminAlizée333 06-24-2018 05:10 PM

Today is great, just got done with some reading and studying for today, and will listen to Alizée <3 and will head off to exercise or maybe just relax and go to sleep early as it is dimanche ;)
Today went at great rate, not too fast and got things done, which is great :D

Scruffydog777 06-24-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitaminAlizée333 (Post 261580)
Today is great, just got done with some reading and studying for today, and will listen to Alizée <3 and will head off to exercise or maybe just relax and go to sleep early as it is dimanche ;)
Today went at great rate, not too fast and got things done, which is great :D

What is your exercise regimen?
I work a 10 1/2 hour shift. From the airport, I take a bus that takes me to a parking lot about 7 miles from the airport and from there, I drive home.

Now I always have a membership in a gym and my goal is to go in the morning after work, but many times I'm just too tired to stop there. But in the past 6 months, traffic has gotten worse on that drive home. I think the increased traffic is a byproduct of our improving economy. But I have a choice now.....get stuck in traffic, or go to the gym. So I've been going to the gym twice a week.

I'd like to do cardio and work with weights or Nautilus type machines, but working that long shift limits my time there so all I do lately is hit the tread mill. It limits you to one hour, but you can add a 10 minute cool down period and that's what I do, an hour and 10 minutes. I typically burn about 600 calories.

Now I bring my Kindle with me and I watch Alizee videos. I have a playlist, but one thing I really enjoy watching at this time is the 22 minute Alizee history video I made (There's also a 10 minute version). There were a lot of discrepancies with the one I posted on Youtube, so I made an improved version. I hope to make more improvements before re-uploading it to Youtube, but I love watching this video during my workout. It's really perfect for my long run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7RgKB_YJcc&t=1s

VitaminAlizée333 06-24-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 261584)
What is your exercise regimen?
I work a 10 1/2 hour shift. From the airport, I take a bus that takes me to a parking lot about 7 miles from the airport and from there, I drive home.

Now I always have a membership in a gym and my goal is to go in the morning after work, but many times I'm just too tired to stop there. But in the past 6 months, traffic has gotten worse on that drive home. I think the increased traffic is a byproduct of our improving economy. But I have a choice now.....get stuck in traffic, or go to the gym. So I've been going to the gym twice a week.

I'd like to do cardio and work with weights or Nautilus type machines, but working that long shift limits my time there so all I do lately is hit the tread mill. It limits you to one hour, but you can add a 10 minute cool down period and that's what I do, an hour and 10 minutes. I typically burn about 600 calories.

Now I bring my Kindle with me and I watch Alizee videos. I have a playlist, but one thing I really enjoy watching at this time is the 22 minute Alizee history video I made (There's also a 10 minute version). There were a lot of discrepancies with the one I posted on Youtube, so I made an improved version. I hope to make more improvements before re-uploading it to Youtube, but I love watching this video during my workout. It's really perfect for my long run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7RgKB_YJcc&t=1s

Well, depends on the day for me if its raining I'm mostly still going to jog about 2 miles to about 10 miles(used to jog that much when I lived more from the city) and if I want to and have the schedule to do so, but like I just said, I start with cardio, than I do some stretching or aerobics for 30mins-1hour, before doing some endurance, with many different techniques to exercise each muscle/area of cover.
I usually pace myself when starting a new routine or intensity-modulation, so I can see where I can improve and challenge myself, but I also can't forget about all the supplements I take before during and after all this, I also even like to spread it around my day, so It can "fill" in my day, and I don't use all my energy at once, so maybe even a 2-4 hour gap between exercises.
I would like to keep track of my health-omics which would benefit me even more, I listen to Alizée on my IPOD which I can watch videos on but for the last month or so, I can't seem to find that IPOD, probably hiding in my hat :P
lol

Scruffydog777 06-25-2018 01:14 AM

Your hat?.........

VitaminAlizée333 06-25-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 261586)
Your hat?.........

I stuffed it in my hat as it has a small opening in the inside top part... which I probably put in there when It was raining.. lol
:P