Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What happened to the chat era? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5011)

Future Raptor Ace 08-18-2009 11:51 PM

What happened to the chat era?

What happened to the chat era; every time I go into the chat now... no one seems to be there. A few months back and ever since I joined this site we have always had like at least 4 people who would usually log in. I was just wondering whats with the sudden inactivity in the chat?

TheBarrett 08-18-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 137411)
What happened to the chat era; every time I go into the chat now... no one seems to be there. A few months back and ever since I joined this site we have always had like at least 4 people who would usually log in. I was just wondering whats with the sudden inactivity in the chat?

You still go on?
Whenever I go on nobody's there. :p

I guess the chat era ended when everyone decided to be hostile towards each other, now that the problems are all fixed I think the era can come back again. :)

edgar93 08-18-2009 11:54 PM

It's all Barrett's fault.
When he left (the second time :p) the chat slowed down. :p

But yeah, I do miss those days. Even bird and Jamie don't show up as they used to, I remember seeing every night in the chat. Not to mention Rocket :(.

Future Raptor Ace 08-18-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 137413)
You still go on?
Whenever I go on nobody's there. I:p

guess the chat era ended when everyone decided to be hostile towards each other, now that the problems are all fixed I think the era can come back again. :)

No but the hostile thing stopped and the chat still went on. It was after the hostile thing that this sudden inactivity happened.
Quote:

It's all Barrett's fault.
When he left (the second time :p) the chat slowed down. :p

But yeah, I do miss those days. Even bird and Jamie don't show up as they used to, I remember seeing every night in the chat.
^that is actually the strange truth, when B leaves the site shuts down lol

TheBarrett 08-18-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 137416)
No but the hostile thing stopped and the chat still went on. It was after the hostile thing that this sudden inactivity happened.

Well I technically stopped the whole chatting point when things became too serious for no reason. Then I decided to take a hiatus to find a moment of inner peace.

Technically it can start again, I guess we all just need to be reminded a chat is still there. :p

Future Raptor Ace 08-18-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 137417)
Technically it can start again, I guess we all just need to be reminded a chat is still there. :p

Thats the main reason why I posted this, like edgar I too miss those days

TheBarrett 08-19-2009 12:00 AM

I'm touched you all think i've been the cause of conversation.
But this place has survived well, if not better, before I even joined. :p
Technically it can as well even if I do decide to take another break for my mentality's sake. ;)

I'll stop popping by the chat more perhaps, but as for now, room service!

Future Raptor Ace 08-19-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 137420)
I'm touched you all think i've been the cause of conversation.
But this place has survived well, if not better, before I even joined. :p
Technically it can as well even if I do decide to take another break for my mentality's sake. ;)

I'll stop popping by the chat more perhaps, but as for now, room service!

wheres my steak I ordered, get to the room chop chop...or ill take it out on your tip! :D

woohoo 08-19-2009 02:04 AM

Yeah it seemed that after jung made the vent everyone went there and forgot this chat room. Now no one goes there either.

Fyrel 08-19-2009 05:02 AM

There's a chat? :eek:

I need to remind myself to get on the Vent too.....man. I'm really forgetful about these things.