Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TATTOOZEE ... Do you like her the same? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7205)

Taxi Driver Aaron 09-26-2012 02:16 AM

TATTOOZEE ... Do you like her the same?

Do you like Alizée as much as you did before her tattoos?

Edit... at the 70% mark I got lazy and typed "shoulder tats" ... I was referring to the bird under the arm and part of sailor moon on the other arm... close enough....

Scruffydog777 09-26-2012 03:17 AM

I think that's a difficult question in it's present form. I think it needs to be broken down into two parts. The first being, "Do you like the person Alizee any less?". The second being, " Do you like the singer Alizee any less?".

As much as I question, criticize and struggle to understand what she's been doing, I sure don't like her any less. She may look like a gangsta on the outside, but to me, she's still a princess on the inside.

Will I love the singer any less or I think a more accurate question is, will I like the music any less? I don't really know at this point. I've mentioned several times in here that I mostly listen to her music as opposed to watching it, but in the past, I've watched her videos so many times, I can still picture her clear as day, when I'm listening to her, so her physical beauty is a large part of why I enjoy "listening" to her.

I tend to think the tatoos will have a big affect on how much I enjoy her new music. I still might enjoy her new album very much, but I think it's very likely even if I do, I wont be listening to these new songs for 5 1/2 years in a row as I have with her first 2 albums. She will have lost an important element that in my book, has set her far apart from any other singer I've listened to over the years and that is her princess like beauty.

I am kind of curious to see if she makes a video similar to ACC at least as far as the clothes she wears what my reaction will be. If all the tatoos are covered up, will that be enough for me to enjoy some of her new songs as much as those on the first 2 albums, or will knowing what's underneath still matter? Will seeing that princess like facade that meant so much to me, slowly destroyed, reduce my perception of her down to just another pretty singer? I guess I'll find that out in january.

Taxi Driver Aaron 09-26-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 232987)
I think that's a difficult question in it's present form. I think it needs to be broken down into two parts. The first being, "Do you like the person Alizee any less?". The second being, " Do you like the singer Alizee any less?".

As much as I question, criticize and struggle to understand what she's been doing, I sure don't like her any less. She may look like a gangsta on the outside, but to me, she's still a princess on the inside.

Will I love the singer any less or I think a more accurate question is, will I like the music any less? I don't really know at this point. I've mentioned several times in here that I mostly listen to her music as opposed to watching it, but in the past, I've watched her videos so many times, I can still picture her clear as day, when I'm listening to her, so her physical beauty is a large part of why I enjoy "listening" to her.

I tend to think the tatoos will have a big affect on how much I enjoy her new music. I still might enjoy her new album very much, but I think it's very likely even if I do, I wont be listening to these new songs for 5 1/2 years in a row as I have with her first 2 albums. She will have lost an important element that in my book, has set her far apart from any other singer I've listened to over the years and that is her princess like beauty.

I am kind of curious to see if she makes a video similar to ACC at least as far as the clothes she wears what my reaction will be. If all the tatoos are covered up, will that be enough for me to enjoy some of her new songs as much as those on the first 2 albums, or will knowing what's underneath still matter? Will seeing that princess like facade that meant so much to me, slowly destroyed, reduce my perception of her down to just another pretty singer? I guess I'll find that out in january.

Scruffy... I think you're over complicating it. If you like her as a person, then the tattoos don't matter... if you have second thoughts about her beauty, then the tattoos obviously do matter; at least to some extent!... the question is, how much!

Scruffydog777 09-26-2012 04:23 AM

No it's not that complicated. Susan Boyle has a great voice. If it had been her in that jam suit, I would have been one and done as far as listening. A tremendous part of why I enjoyed Alizee's music was her physical beauty and the beauty of her dancing. She is losing the type of beauty that appealed to me and except for Les Enfoires, there has been no dancing that can come close to comparing to the dances of her early years.

It's almost like talking about a completely different singer. The only thing that's the same is the voice. I love that voice, but I don't know if the music that will be with this new album will be enough to win me over to the new Alizee. I'm hoping it will. I'm optimistic, but until january rolls around, I wont know.

Merci Alizée 09-26-2012 04:57 AM

It seems that I should choose all those options, although it's not possible.

Karin 09-26-2012 05:38 AM

easy... no change :) I respect her, when she wants tattoos then ok... I understand:)

Scruffydog777 09-26-2012 08:49 AM

How could you put tolerated Annily? I think that should be removed. Tatoos are one thing, but that's not right.

Taxi Driver Aaron 09-26-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 232998)
How could you put tolerated Annily? I think that should be removed. Tatoos are one thing, but that's not right.

her Tattoo of Annily

Taxi Driver Aaron 09-26-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 232991)
It seems that I should choose all those options, although it's not possible.

Lol!... well what phaze are you currently in?

Taxi Driver Aaron 09-26-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karin (Post 232992)
easy... no change :) I respect her, when she wants tattoos then ok... I understand:)

:) so you're saying you don't like her more then?... :p I'm just giving you a hard time.