Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My head is throbing and I don't care. (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=572)

NANAKI 10-19-2006 12:55 AM

My head is throbing and I don't care.

My head is throbing because I just came from an Iron Maiden concert and it ROCKED they were awesome as was Bullet for My Valentine. Loved the concert was great. What a great night can't hear a thing have a Pre-Calc test tommorow and I don't care. Oh and I decided to put black lights in the fixtures in my room instead of normal bulbs because it would look cooler.

RMJ 10-19-2006 01:44 AM

Ah, very cool !

Great to see yet another Maiden fan here. Been fan of them last 15 years or so. :)

I will see Iron Maiden at the end of November, in Paris ! Can't wait it ! :D

cane17 10-19-2006 01:49 AM

Run to the Hills is one of my favorites.

Twitch 10-19-2006 02:42 AM

I dare you to wear an Alizée themed T-shirt to concert RMJ. jk:D
And Nanaki don't worry about, if you bomb the test big deal you went to an awesome concert. You'll appreciate the memories from the concert a lot longer than a good grade on a high school test.:)

Seńor Villa 10-19-2006 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitch (Post 12300)
I dare you to wear an Alizée themed T-shirt to concert RMJ. jk:D
And Nanaki don't worry about, if you bomb the test big deal you went to an awesome concert. You'll appreciate the memories from the concert a lot longer than a good grade on a high school test.:)

Security won't let RMJ in.

aFrenchie 10-19-2006 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seńor Villa (Post 12301)
Security won't let RMJ in.

Once in Le Zénith, he's gonna scream "we want Alizée" during all Maiden's concert :)

atra201 10-19-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aFrenchie (Post 12327)
Once in Le Zénith, he's gonna scream "we want Alizée" during all Maiden's concert :)

yeah go ahead and i'll scream it too.

(wow 70 posts that is something coming from me)

Ben 10-19-2006 01:33 PM

Awesome. Iron Maiden is my favorite band (note: band. Alizée is my favorite singer). I think it's amazing that they play the entire new album live. Can't wait to see them too, I'm going with RMJ and JPM here at the end of November (Bercy, aFrenchie, not Zenith ;) ). Seen em twice before (both in NYC), always a good show. UP THE IRONS!

maareek 10-19-2006 02:17 PM

Man, Maiden rocks so hard. Did they play Fear of the Dark? That's easily my favorite Maiden tune, and probably my favorite live song ever.

RMJ 10-19-2006 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aFrenchie (Post 12327)

Yea ! I'll be in Le Zénith screaming for Alizée while other guys are at Bercy screaming for Maiden. :D

I'd love so much if they'd play Fear of the Dark ! It's one of my all time favorites ! It's just awesome !