Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Fan Art (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Alizée America Birthday Fan Art Contest! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4843)

Ben 06-18-2009 08:37 PM

Yeah, it would be a crime if our talented instrumentalists didn't participate!

lefty12357 06-18-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 132193)
Sweeeeet. I already planned on starting another recording after I get my mixer modified. I'm really excited about it.

Edit: After reading the FAQ, a normal song of mine wouldn't fit the "happy birthday" theme... I wonder if it would still pass.

Well, here's my 2 cents - Just keep Alizée’s birthday in mind when you compose your piece and you should be able to capture a sense of the theme. I think it’s great to have instrumentalists participating.

If we were having a fan art contest about the four seasons, I don’t think we would disqualify Vivaldi...;) So I hope you go for it and submit something.

user472884 06-18-2009 11:29 PM

this is going to be fun...... I wish I knew how to play with all the funky features and effects of photoshop

ImRawdg 06-18-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 132236)
Yeah, it would be a crime if our talented instrumentalists didn't participate!

Sorry....

-

Anyway, I honestly don't know how I would ever integrate it, :blink: maybe an alternate version...but maybe I won't submit anything for this... it may not be well received for the event.

Ben 06-18-2009 11:54 PM

Quote a few notes of the happy birthday song. :p
Heck, I wouldn't mind even if you just tacked it on to the start or end of the file, as long as you participate ImRawdg! :)

Ruroshen 06-19-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 132273)
Quote a few notes of the happy birthday song. :p
Heck, I wouldn't mind even if you just tacked it on to the start or end of the file, as long as you participate ImRawdg! :)

Heh, that's funny...I suggested he just add a party horn after the fade-out. :p

ImRawdg 06-19-2009 12:25 AM

I got an idea recently, actually. It might actually work, a funny coincidence might actually make this "secret" idea work.

And while I'm here, I have not found the easter egg yet.... maybe I'm just an idiot, but I have no idea what to even look for.

TheBarrett 06-19-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 132277)
I got an idea recently, actually. It might actually work, a funny coincidence might actually make this "secret" idea work.

And while I'm here, I have not found the easter egg yet.... maybe I'm just an idiot, but I have no idea what to even look for.

What you're looking for, is not what you're looking for. :)

Tomtentp 06-21-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 132277)

What is he not looking for?

And I agree, as long as you do something Rawdg, and that goes for everyone else aswell... There's alot of talent around, we already know that.

It doesn't even have to be that "talented", it can just be a bit witty or plain funny. And even if you don't win you still contribute regardless...

This will be mighty fun indeedo :D

ImRawdg 06-21-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomtentp (Post 132430)
What is he not looking for?

Don't worry, I found it... I don't know whether I hate or love easter eggs :P