Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Apprendre le français (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ahh bonjour (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5376)

kristofer 02-12-2010 12:23 PM

Ahh bonjour

Je m'appelle Kristofer et je suis de les Etats Units.
Je ne parle pas très bien car tout que je sais c'est de la musique que j'écoute, comme Alizée (duh hahah), Nâdiya, Zaho, Mademoiselle K., etc., etc.

C'est bien être ici dans les forums d'Alizée ! :D

FireCanine 02-16-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristofer (Post 151337)
Je m'appelle Kristofer et je suis de les Etats Units.
Je ne parle pas très bien car tout que je sais c'est de la musique que j'écoute, comme Alizée (duh hahah), Nâdiya, Zaho, Mademoiselle K., etc., etc.

C'est bien être ici dans les forums d'Alizée ! :D

de+les=des sorry French Nerd moment! :rolleyes:

welcome to the forum!

kristofer 02-16-2010 03:44 PM

No, no corrections are good things! J'ai besoin DES corrections hauhau ! :P
Hopefully I used it right, there.

wasabi622 02-16-2010 11:55 PM

Wut. I'm confused... All I got is your name and that you're from the US.. and something about it being good that you found an Alizée forum?

:p

My French is so limited, so forgive me.

paintballpdh19 02-16-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 151927)
Wut. I'm confused... All I got is your name and that you're from the US.. and something about it being good that you found an Alizée forum?

:p

My French is so limited, so forgive me.

yeah me too... btw welcome!

Chuck 02-17-2010 01:21 AM

Kristofer said he's American, and he don't talk too good cuz all the French he knows is from the music he listens to ( listed.... ) and it's good to be here!

Bienvenu à notre forum, Kristofer! J'espère que ton temps ici sera plaisent et amusant!

Billie 02-17-2010 06:08 PM

Hey Everyone, I have been Visiting this site for a long time now, and finally decided (and found out how) to register. My French isn't that great, but i'm working on it. :)

paintballpdh19 02-17-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billie (Post 151982)
Hey Everyone, I have been Visiting this site for a long time now, and finally decided (and found out how) to register. My French isn't that great, but i'm working on it. :)

welcome to the Forum!

OGRE 02-17-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

I understood everything you wrote.

wasabi622 02-18-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Welcome man! Don't worry too much about French, you'll find English to be used quite frequently here. :p