Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   would you rather.... ? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5948)

Fèvier 08-28-2010 11:39 AM

would you rather.... ?

new off topic game!

answer the question and leave another "would you rather..... ?" for the next person to answer!

lets start of easy

would you rather be able to fly or teleport?

Rictor 08-28-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fèvier (Post 178317)
new off topic game!

answer the question and leave another "would you rather..... ?" for the next person to answer!

lets start of easy

would you rather be able to fly or teleport?

I'd rather be able to teleport. You can charge money to teleport people from one place to another. Think about it, if this service were available, it would mean instead of leaving an hr or two hrs early to get to work or school, people can wake up at say 8:30, brush your teeth, shower, etc, and be at their destination instantly through teleportation by paying YOU money.

"Fevier's teleportation - the only way to travel!"

Also, I can think of a lot more applications for teleportation....but flying? Eh. Maybe it'd be FUN, but I see teleportation as a more versatile ability.

Ok my turn:

Would you rather be able to live for the next 60 years under a small stipend of money (with no chance of ever acquiring more) OR would you rather be infinitely wealthy and only be able to live for the next 20 years?

Marquis<3Alizée 08-28-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 178318)
I'd rather be able to teleport. You can charge money to teleport people from one place to another. Think about it, if this service were available, it would mean instead of leaving an hr or two hrs early to get to work or school, people can wake up at say 8:30, brush your teeth, shower, etc, and be at their destination instantly through teleportation by paying YOU money.

"Fevier's teleportation - the only way to travel!"

Also, I can think of a lot more applications for teleportation....but flying? Eh. Maybe it'd be FUN, but I see teleportation as a more versatile ability.

Ok my turn:

Would you rather be able to live for the next 60 years under a small stipend of money (with no chance of ever acquiring more) OR would you rather be infinitely wealthy and only be able to live for the next 20 years?

Damn that's a hard one???? I gott go with living 20 more years and be wealthy. Living for the next 60 years would suck ass watching all my friends and family pass away.

Okay now my turn. Would you rather date a girl who's ugly, lots of money, great personality, and had a nice smile or would you date a bombshell with a huge chest, nice ass, lots of money, and has a ignorant perspective on life? Oh yeah she also hates Alizée!

user472884 08-28-2010 01:57 PM

well if it's only dating, I'd take the bombshell

Would you rather have (keep in mind, both are perfectly tamed and trained and are awesome pets) a pet tiger or a pet grizzly bear

AlizéeInspired 08-28-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fèvier (Post 178317)
new off topic game!

When I first seen this thread, I was just like, "Oh great!" lol. I say this because when my friends and I would play this game (usually on bus trips) it would get rather gruesome and sick... Like, it would be things like "Would you rather get your balls frozen off or melted off by lava?"... Yeah, sick. And that is one of the lesser sick ones lol. I will try to keep it away from that though lol.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 178325)
well if it's only dating, I'd take the bombshell

Would you rather have (keep in mind, both are perfectly tamed and trained and are awesome pets) a pet tiger or a pet grizzly bear

Hmm... Grizzly bear!!! Yeah, you could ride the tiger around and all that but the bear would be way more fun (I think). He'd be like my sidekick or my best pal. We'd pull pranks on people, go places together, he'd get me into and out of a lot of trouble too :D. We'd be an awesome team :D. It would be awesome! AWESOME!

Next.

Would you rather give up driving ever again to be able to run, jog, and/or sprint forever (with no consequenses such as profuse sweating, fatigue, cramps, etc.)
or
keep being able to drive but never be able to move much faster than a walk when on foot?

Marquis<3Alizée 08-28-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired (Post 178326)
When I first seen this thread, I was just like, "Oh great!" lol. I say this because when my friends and I would play this game (usually on bus trips) it would get rather gruesome and sick... Like, it would be things like "Would you rather get your balls frozen off or melted off by lava?"... Yeah, sick. And that is one of the lesser sick ones lol. I will try to keep it away from that though lol.

Hmm... Grizzly bear!!! Yeah, you could ride the tiger around and all that but the bear would be way more fun (I think). He'd be like my sidekick or my best pal. We'd pull pranks on people, go places together, he'd get me into and out of a lot of trouble too :D. We'd be an awesome team :D. It would be awesome! AWESOME!

Next.

Would you rather give up driving ever again to be able to run, jog, and/or sprint forever (with no consequenses such as profuse sweating, fatigue, cramps, etc.)
or
keep being able to drive but never be able to move much faster than a walk when on foot?

God damn this thread is AWSOME!!!!

Okay me next me next. Would you rather take a punch to the face or to the nuts by Rampage Jackson or Mike Tyson. You can chose from both face and the nuts.

(if some of you who don't know who Rampage Jackson is he's a profesinal MMA fighter or you might of seen him play as BA in The A-team)

(Oh shit I almost forgot to anwser the question. I'd rather run and all that and lose weight and stay fit.)

Fèvier 08-28-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 178332)
God damn this thread is AWSOME!!!!

Okay me next me next. Would you rather take a punch to the face or to the nuts by Rampage Jackson or Mike Tyson. You can chose from both face and the nuts.

(if some of you who don't know who Rampage Jackson is he's a profesinal MMA fighter or you might of seen him play as BA in The A-team)

(Oh shit I almost forgot to anwser the question. I'd rather run and all that and lose weight and stay fit.)

didn't answer AI's question :p

nevermind. didn't read the whole post :p

Edit:

ok. well to answer Marquis, I'd go with punch to the face by Mike Tyson. shit, he's funny so I wouldn't get as mad (although I wouldn't be able to do anything in both scenarios)

next:

would you rather eat a month old hamburger or bang your head against a wall for an hour? :D

Människöpesten 08-28-2010 05:51 PM

fucking flying sucks. i flew 22k miles in three weeks. teleport. teleport. teleport. or at least not have to deal with airlines. and i know i'm off on a tangent. but i hate airlines. if it's free form flying, fly.

The Gate Keeper 08-28-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fèvier (Post 178334)
didn't answer AI's question :p

nevermind. didn't read the whole post :p

Edit:

ok. well to answer Marquis, I'd go with punch to the face by Mike Tyson. shit, he's funny so I wouldn't get as mad (although I wouldn't be able to do anything in both scenarios)

next:

would you rather eat a month old hamburger or bang your head against a wall for an hour? :D

Well I bang my head on the wall constantly so I'll just keep doing that.

Would you rather time travel or live forever?

Tchaikovsky 08-28-2010 08:37 PM

I'd much rather time travel and view living glimpses of history in the making. (and do some other things...)

Edit: Would you rather spend the rest of your life with someone who is extremely attractive and good in bed but has a bland personality , or someone who Is average looking and so-so in bed, but has a great personality and good humour?

user472884 08-28-2010 10:11 PM

I'd definitely have to go with the personality.

and I get more joy out of other things in life than that whole sex/stuff coming out of my wiener business

--------------------------------

would you rather squirt an entire bottle of lemon juice in your eyes, or rub your face in Preston Lacy's ass for five minutes (can't come up for air either)

Marquis<3Alizée 08-29-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 178365)
I'd definitely have to go with the personality.

and I get more joy out of other things in life than that whole sex/stuff coming out of my wiener business

--------------------------------

would you rather squirt an entire bottle of lemon juice in your eyes, or rub your face in Preston Lacy's ass for five minutes (can't come up for air either)

I'd rather take the lemon to the eyes. I don't think I can stick my face in anyones ass for five minutes jaja.

-----------------------------------

Would you rather stand outside in the cold for 1hr or get hit full blast with a fire hose?

Merci Alizée 08-29-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 178398)
I'd rather take the lemon to the eyes. I don't think I can stick my face in anyones ass for five minutes jaja.

-----------------------------------

Would you rather stand outside in the cold for 1hr or get hit full blast with a fire hose?

I would stand outside in cold for more than 1 hour. Either way none of those will effect me.

<hr>

Would you rather live in extreme physical/mental pain for 10 years or choose instant death.

Marquis<3Alizée 08-29-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 178399)
I would stand outside in cold for more than 1 hour. Either way none of those will effect me.

<hr>

Would you rather live in extreme physical/mental pain for 10 years or choose instant death.

Damn I'm just going to answer this one since no one esle is. I'd gotta go with instant death, no man, women, or child should suffer such pain.

-------------------------------------------

Okay would you rather live a day as a gang member and see the everyday life of a gang-banger or would you get sprayed in the face with a whole can of mace?

Rictor 08-29-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 178407)
Damn I'm just going to answer this one since no one esle is. I'd gotta go with instant death, no man, women, or child should suffer such pain.

-------------------------------------------

Okay would you rather live a day as a gang member and see the everyday life of a gang-banger or would you get sprayed in the face with a whole can of mace?

In that one day as a gang-banger, you can get into situations where you can DIE. But with mace, it depends on the OC level and you can just use some decontamination wipes and you'll be fine in about 30 min. Depends on the mix of OC, but the ones most people use are fairly weak. So I'd pick the spray, especially since it's not lethal. Besides, I've used it in the past and even the person spraying it may get some feedback due to wind, etc. It's definitely not a fun experience but it's better than risking death as a gang-banger.

- Would you rather be 6'3'' tall, extremely good looking but with small genitals (think micro) OR be 5'1'', ugly, fat and have big genitals (think 8+ inches)?

And guys, I've read some of your previous questions - these "would you rather" questions should be difficult. If you make one choice too attractive, it defeats the purpose. There needs to be a huge catch for both choices, that's what makes it fun and difficult to choose. :)

AlizéeInspired 08-29-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 178408)
- Would you rather be 6'3'' tall, extremely good looking but with small genitals (think micro) OR be 5'1'', ugly, fat and have big genitals (think 8+ inches)?

Hmm... I'm short and wouldn't mind being tall but I don't really mind being my height. I'm not 5'1" though. I'm definitely not fat either. If the choice was permanent, then I'd have to go with being 6'3", extremely good looking but small genitals. I just wouldn't be able to stand being fat. If I were able to work out and lose all the fat, then the other choice would be a little more appealing to me. But no, I'm going with no fat. No health problems :D

Next.

Would you rather be like Wolverine (having all his powers of healing and slow aging)
or
be like Hancock (having all of his powers: superhuman strength, invulnerability, flight at supersonic speeds, regeneration of wounds, and immortality.)

The catch here is that in being Hancock, you aren't able to love because (if you've seen the movie, you know why) the only true person for you also has these supernatural abilities. If the two of you come together and try to live a normal life together in love, then you become mortal again and there will always be someone out to kill the two of you. Where being Wolverine, you are able to find love and keep your abilities but will have to live your life on while you watch each of your loved ones die.

bbk 08-29-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired (Post 178409)
Hmm... I'm short and wouldn't mind being tall but I don't really mind being my height. I'm not 5'1" though. I'm definitely not fat either. If the choice was permanent, then I'd have to go with being 6'3", extremely good looking but small genitals. I just wouldn't be able to stand being fat. If I were able to work out and lose all the fat then the other choice would be a little more appealing to me. But no, I'm going with no fat. No health problems :D

Next.

Would you rather be like Wolverine (having all his powers of healing and slow aging)
or
be like Hancock (having all of his powers: superhuman strength, invulnerability, flight at supersonic speeds, regeneration of wounds, and immortality.)

The catch here is that in being Hancock, you aren't able to love because (if you've seen the movie, you know why) the only true person for you also has these supernatural abilities. If the two of you come together and try to live a normal life together in love, then you become mortal again and there will always be someone out to kill the two of you. Where being Wolverine, you are able to find love and keep your abilities but will have to live your life on while you watch each of your loved ones die.

What...the....hell? You are just...unbelievably dumb. First, you missed the point of that other post. He also mentioned that you'd have a MICRO penis. So you basically wouldn't even really be able to use it. Second, even if you're fat, there are a million ways to lose fat. HGH, Thyroid hormones, cardiovascular stuff, diet, etc.

And the Wolverine or Hancock thing is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What would be the advantage of NOT choosing the Wolverine thing? The powers you'd gain would clearly not be worth the sacrifice. And you didn't offer anything negative for teh Wolverine choice, making it the OBVIOUS pick. Do you see why your idea is so flawed???

AlizéeInspired 08-29-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbk (Post 178410)
What...the....hell? You are just...unbelievably dumb. First, you missed the point of that other post. He also mentioned that you'd have a MICRO penis. So you basically wouldn't even really be able to use it. Second, even if you're fat, there are a million ways to lose fat. HGH, Thyroid hormones, cardiovascular stuff, diet, etc.

And the Wolverine or Hancock thing is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What would be the advantage of NOT choosing the Wolverine thing? The powers you'd gain would clearly not be worth the sacrifice. And you didn't offer anything negative for teh Wolverine choice, making it the OBVIOUS pick. Do you see why your idea is so flawed???

I was never any good at this game. Don't be so harsh on me :(.

lefty12357 08-29-2010 01:35 PM

Let's play nice, or I will close this thread.

Marquis<3Alizée 08-29-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty12357 (Post 178420)
Let's play nice, or I will close this thread.

NP Lefty I'll watch my language and my behavior.

user472884 08-29-2010 05:27 PM

*let's do the time warp again*

Oh I would totally take the one less traveled by

----

Would you rather make out with Jack Albertson or David Kelley?

Azhiri 08-29-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 178445)
*let's do the time warp again*

Oh I would totally take the one less traveled by

----

Would you rather make out with Jack Albertson or David Kelley?

ew ew ew old people ew
Jack Albertson, I suppose.

Would you rather be trapped in a small room for 24 hours with no communication with the outside world with Hannibal Lector or the Jigsaw dude?

Marquis<3Alizée 08-29-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 178463)
ew ew ew old people ew
Jack Albertson, I suppose.

Would you rather be trapped in a small room for 24 hours with no communication with the outside world with Hannibal Lector or the Jigsaw dude?

Ooh good one. I'd have to go with jigsaw he's nothing but a puppet it's the guy who does all the killing.

--------------------------------------

Okay my turn, would you rather kiss Jessica Alba or Megan Fox. Here's the thing though they both have a herpies (on the mouth) who would you kiss?

DrSmith 08-29-2010 10:47 PM

ffff.. same time post. okay, i'm editing this.

Jessica Alba! Because she's cute and Megan Fox isn't.

Would you rather: Constantly have a painful rash on your arm, or not have an arm?

Karlalizee 08-29-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 178466)
Would you rather: Constantly have a painful rash on your arm, or not have an arm?

I would rather be without one arm. I could get by on one arm.

Would you rather be married to Alizee and have no sexual desires toward her whatsoever or be married to Amy Winehouse, have the sexual prowess of a stallion, and will never desire any other woman?

Rictor 08-29-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlalizee (Post 178469)
I would rather be without one arm. I could get by on one arm.

Would you rather be married to Alizee and have no sexual desires toward her whatsoever or be married to Amy Winehouse, have the sexual prowess of a stallion, and will never desire any other woman?

Alizée all the way. I'd still let her have me sexually even if I'm not into it. As long as I'm able to be with her and do all the other affectionate, non sexual things with her. I've had my fill of sex, that's easily attainable. I want love; I want Alizée! Besides, I wouldn't be into Amy Winehouse. I would be miserable with her. With Alizée I would be happy. It's that simple.

Love trumps sex any day.

- Would you rather be incarcerated in a maximum security prison for 6 months where you would have to avoid getting beat up everyday, gang rapes, etc. OR would you rather be confined within a 8X8 foot box with no light and minimal food for A YEAR?

*edit* keep in mind also that while most people would think being alone in solitude would be easier and better than fighting for your life everyday in the general populace of prison, every single article I've ever read regarding solitary confinement shows that even a DAY feels like an eternity in there with no light, no sound, all alone in that little space. People really do go crazy in solitary confinement. Keep that in mind while choosing. :)

Azhiri 08-30-2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 178470)
Alizée all the way. I'd still let her have me sexually even if I'm not into it. As long as I'm able to be with her and do all the other affectionate, non sexual things with her. I've had my fill of sex, that's easily attainable. I want love; I want Alizée! Besides, I wouldn't be into Amy Winehouse. I would be miserable with her. With Alizée I would be happy. It's that simple.

Love trumps sex any day.

- Would you rather be incarcerated in a maximum security prison for 6 months where you would have to avoid getting beat up everyday, gang rapes, etc. OR would you rather be confined within a 8X8 foot box with no light and minimal food for A YEAR?

*edit* keep in mind also that while most people would think being alone in solitude would be easier and better than fighting for your life everyday in the general populace of prison, every single article I've ever read regarding solitary confinement shows that even a DAY feels like an eternity in there with no light, no sound, all alone in that little space. People really do go crazy in solitary confinement. Keep that in mind while choosing. :)

Oh goodness gracious, definitely prison! For me, just one class at school feels like an eternity.. imagine a whole year in a box with no one to talk to! Having to avoid being beaten up daily is worth getting to see daylight and other people. Even if the people are intent on hurting me. :(

Would you rather be completely blind, or completely deaf?

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 178465)
Ooh good one. I'd have to go with jigsaw he's nothing but a puppet it's the guy who does all the killing.

Haha, I actually meant the actual guy (I wasn't sure of his name, so I said Jigsaw). But I would be just as terrified with that freaky puppet staring at me from across the room.

MarkL 08-30-2010 12:38 AM

Completely blind, I can still listen to Alizee and my idea of a woman would be based off of personality and therefore I would not be so judgemental of people as appearance means nothing!

Would you rather:
Not Be able to Sleep for the Next Week or Not be Able to Eat for the next week.

Tom 08-30-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Would you rather:
Not Be able to Sleep for the Next Week or Not be Able to Eat for the next week.
Not be able to sleep for the next week. I hate to sleep, waste of time. :D

Would you rather start bleed from your nose every time someone touched you (stops when there's no longer contact) or fart everytime you look someone else in the eyes (one time when you start looking).

user472884 08-30-2010 01:03 AM

I'd go with the bloody nose, because it's nothing serious, all it is is a signal trying to remind me of my life on the island

Would you rather amputate your pinky, or ring finger? (either hand)
I'd personally go with the ring finger, it'd make my hidden blade work a lot smoother

Människöpesten 08-30-2010 08:22 AM

ring finger. i got a feeling having no pinky would throw me WAY off.

Would you rather get shot in the chest or lose your thumb?

bbk 08-30-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 178487)
ring finger. i got a feeling having no pinky would throw me WAY off.

Would you rather get shot in the chest or lose your thumb?

Depends on the caliber of bullet and whether or not I'd survive, riteeee???

And losing a thumb would be damn near close to losing an entire hand. We need our thumbs for everything involving grip. Hell, I'll just get shot in the chest.

---- would you rather get kicked in the groin at full force by a soccer champion ONCE, or get punched in the face at full force by a boxing champ THREE times GLOVELESS?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

user472884 08-30-2010 05:37 PM

hands down the face.

Ya ever hear of a balltap boaih? all it takes is a tiny little backhand, where only the very tip of the middle finger makes contact... it'll put you in the infirmary for days

Would you rather be with a freakishly tall Amazon chick, or a dwarf chick?

Tchaikovsky 08-30-2010 05:42 PM

Amazon chick

---------------------------------------

Would you rather eat monkey brains or bull testicles?

user472884 08-30-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 178542)
Amazon chick

---------------------------------------

Would you rather eat monkey brains or bull testicles?

I've actually eaten monkey brains before*, so I'd go with that again
I'd imagine bull bollocks to be a cross between chicken nuggets and sinew

------------------

Would you rather tattoo your entire torso blue, or just the whites of your eyes?

(* technicality being that "monkey brains" is a dish at a sushi restaurant here that's pretty much a 'thing' with half an avocado, half spicy tuna, and deep fried... it's fucking amazing)

wasabi622 08-30-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 178546)
I've actually eaten monkey brains before*, so I'd go with that again
I'd imagine bull bollocks to be a cross between chicken nuggets and sinew

------------------

Would you rather tattoo your entire torso blue, or just the whites of your eyes?

(* technicality being that "monkey brains" is a dish at a sushi restaurant here that's pretty much a 'thing' with half an avocado, half spicy tuna, and deep fried... it's fucking amazing)

Whites of my eyes. It'd freak people out.

Would you rather "drink" a cup of thumbtacks or dive into a bathtub filled with needles? While wearing absolutely nothing.

user472884 08-30-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 178572)
Whites of my eyes. It'd freak people out.

Would you rather "drink" a cup of thumbtacks or dive into a bathtub filled with needles? While wearing absolutely nothing.

The quotes around "drink" make me doubt the intended denotation of the verb. If it is just put a whole cup worth in your mouth, I'd take that.

If it's legitimately drinking, I'd rather blow my brains out

wasabi622 08-30-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 178587)
The quotes around "drink" make me doubt the intended denotation of the verb. If it is just put a whole cup worth in your mouth, I'd take that.

If it's legitimately drinking, I'd rather blow my brains out

Hahaa, maybe I should've used the word "swallow" instead?

Yes, so would you rather swallow a cup of thumbtacks, or jump into a tub of needles naked?

The Gate Keeper 08-30-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 178610)
Hahaa, maybe I should've used the word "swallow" instead?

Yes, so would you rather swallow a cup of thumbtacks, or jump into a tub of needles naked?

Tub of needles I'd rather not die of internal bleeding.

user472884 08-31-2010 01:50 AM

I'm taking 12 gauge to the throat, Bob.

-----

Would you rather slip in the shower on a small pineapple, or on a brand new golf shoe?