Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Members who want an autographed cd on March 25th, must post here. (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7334)

Scruffydog777 02-24-2013 08:24 AM

Welcome back WGF and if this happens, I'll definitely try to include you. I caught what I'm hoping is a 24 hour bug at work last night. Worst of all it was a cold an rainy night so I didn't get anything done concerning this project. I"m off to bed now and after tonight, I'm off for 2 days and hope to get this info put into a spread sheet.

I cleared up a little space in my inbox so those who tried to pm me can try again and you can also e-mail me at dh777@comcast.net.

Marka 02-24-2013 03:02 PM

I would kindly ask for na autographed CD to: Matevž

Edit: if there are too many people, you can exclude me.

rj.bagby 02-24-2013 06:48 PM

Signed CD

I would like one autographed to: Rick

Thanks Scruffy for doing this again. I missed out the first time.

sumi1 02-24-2013 09:04 PM

Thanks a lot Scruffy! I would like one too.

Name: Sumit

WyomingGrizFan 02-25-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 237592)
Welcome back WGF and if this happens, I'll definitely try to include you. I caught what I'm hoping is a 24 hour bug at work last night. Worst of all it was a cold an rainy night so I didn't get anything done concerning this project. I"m off to bed now and after tonight, I'm off for 2 days and hope to get this info put into a spread sheet.

Yeah, glad to be back. Actually, I've been a back-and-forth sort of guy here. Like I say, doing research on the pioneers of the recording industry, inventions that allowed radio broadcasting and eventually sound to motion pictures, etc. Really amazing history. Sometimes it reminds me of today's world with all the illegal downloading of music from the Internet, etc., going on. Remind's me also of Alizée's particularity about not coming to America on a concert tour. Music companies being likened to "sharks," etc. No doubt, some are.
Just got over a slight cold in the head myself the last couple weeks; too bad it's so difficult to get a medicine that has pseudoephedrine in it these days; about the only thing that helps me to breathe again.
Well, wish you luck on all accounts. Sorry again about using a thread for my off-the-wall postings. Hopefully, not too far fetched. Sometimes I could write a book.

User22 02-25-2013 12:55 AM

I'm still in for one signed to Aaron :)

Scruffydog777 02-25-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 237565)
Hey Scruff, thanks for getting me one last time and I am truly grateful for it; however I am no longer interested in having another. Please allow someone else to get the chance instead of me.
Respectfully FRA~

Will do FRA. Let me know if you change your mind.

Edit:

Now I had hoped to change the 1st post where I wanted to keep an up to date list of who has requested an autographed cd and all the other related info, but it does not give me an edit option. Was this always the case, or is this something recent?

Regardless, here is a list. The row that says confirmed means that a lot of members requested a cd last year with the original release date and by me saying confirmed, shows they have notified me that they still want one.

As far as the name members have requested signed, I still haven't had time to check the original list. If they want to post again here the name they want signed to it, that would be a big help to me.

Another thing I would like to know is how members plan on paying when the time comes. The easiest way would be through Paypal. I think you have to have an account with them, for me to send you a bill through them. If some members want to send me a check, that is fine. If this happens, I wont send out the cd until the check has cleared. There were a couple of members who said "Sure............send me the cd..................I'll send you the money." Didn't happen back then and isn't going to happen this time.

http://imageshack.us/a/img132/1612/l...requesting.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fall 02-25-2013 06:07 PM

Fall, better known in these parts as Fall is very much still Confirmed! I do still want one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 237518)
I would like one :D
The name on the CD: Fall
Thanks very much for offering to do this once again Scruffy, hopefully it will happen :)

le chat des Etats 02-25-2013 06:15 PM

I would still like one, signed to Bret

Thx

Lucas 02-25-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 237677)

nice table, why is my confirmed name next to another user? :D