Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Annily (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8287)

Scruffydog777 01-01-2018 08:17 PM

Annily

I think it's time to start a thread with this post, for Annily as she gets more active on social media and as I think we'll be seeing her appear in more school type plays and other things such as the Marie-Do fashion show a few years back and I hope the majority of people in here agree with this. If not, this thread can be easily deleted.

As I mentioned in another thread recently, this forum is about Alizée. Being a forum, members can say things pro or con about Alizée, but it's not a forum about Annily, so only posts that paint Annily in a favorable light will be permitted, and only pictures that were meant for the public or at least ones we don't think Alizée or Annily would object to, will be allowed.

This isn't cast in stone so if anyone objects, please say so and we will discuss it further.

eru777 01-02-2018 04:31 PM

They could be like a duo (Gregoire and Lilly).

Mylene Farmer and Laurent Bouttonat were for Alizee. Now Lilly and Gregoire will provide her with dance moves. The music will be made by Bouttonant and she will be provided with lyrics by the great Mylene Farmer. (if she wants to)

Annily can be a gangsta like Alizee always was but M+L wouldn't let her be.

Her first singles :

I am not 10
Fed up with school
Moi...little gangsta

and so on and so forth :)))

Scruffydog777 01-02-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eru777 (Post 259783)

Her first singles :

I am not 10

:)))

She posted a picture of herself today, but she looked either sad or serious, because I thought it might be sad, I chose not to post it.....

eru777 01-03-2018 02:47 AM

She has a picture of Ron Weasley crying as her avatar XD now
Hey she changed her name, I guess she saw the thread, looks like Alizee or her actually browse these forums! :yay
(or she has a spy)

kulli 01-03-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eru777 (Post 259789)
She has a picture of Ron Weasley crying as her avatar XD now
Hey she changed her name, I guess she saw the thread, looks like Alizee or her actually browse these forums! :yay
(or she has a spy)

Your cover has been blown:13:3:)

Scruffydog777 01-03-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eru777 (Post 259789)
................Hey she changed her name, I guess she saw the thread, looks like Alizee or her actually browse these forums! :yay
(or she has a spy)

Looks like she just added 'officiel' to the end of her name like her mom which makes sense. As she gains followers, some will start using parts of her name for their name and as with mom, officiel will set her name apart.

eru777 01-03-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kulli (Post 259792)
Your cover has been blown:13:3:)

Not sure I had a cover XD but yeah!

Quote:

Looks like she just added 'officiel' to the end of her name like her mom which makes sense. As she gains followers, some will start using parts of her name for their name and as with mom, officiel will set her name apart.
Yer. Maybe she will have the little "ticked" symbol next to her name in the future too. You know, to show it's official. They have it on twitter, it must be around on instagram too . (I think)

kulli 01-03-2018 03:44 PM

1h ago, she posted a few random photos and one of herself laying on a couch.

eru777 01-04-2018 08:28 AM

Nice pics. She changed her handle again, removed the "official" lel. I like that she has her own style. Most teenage girls have that horrific Lana Del Ray look with the high waisted shorts and the short blouses. She seems to have an original look, maybe some ideas she got from her mom, but Alizee is stylish so it's good copying that in a way.

Understandably, people who aren't currently in show business can't really be "official" or "unofficial" . They are just people.

I remember off the top of my head, Joe Sumner (Sting's son)- his account doesn't have "official" status or anything. Granted, if you are a celebrity's descendant, many people could try and claim that handle for themselves. But in effect, unless you have somewhat of a fanbase, there is no use for certified status.

(Btw his son is really talented, he opened for Sting in a 2016 Rome concert. He even had a few fans of himself close to the stage :D)

Scruffydog777 01-04-2018 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
She dances and plays the guitar.......can singing be far behind?

Attachment 1801

eru777 01-04-2018 05:54 PM

Looks like Alizee endorsed Annily's photography account

https://img1.telestar.fr/var/telesta..._width1024.jpg

:)

Scruffydog777 01-07-2018 09:07 PM

Instagram post by Annily...

Attachment 1813

alizeefan 01-20-2018 02:10 AM

so when the cats away the mice will play , this is going pretty much exactly as i'd predicted , and toldja so . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1jG3paNqI

eru777 01-20-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alizeefan (Post 259972)
so when the cats away the mice will play , this is going pretty much exactly as i'd predicted , and toldja so . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1jG3paNqI

what do you mean?

Scruffydog777 01-24-2018 12:56 AM

Incredibly cute picture of Annily...

Attachment 1824

eru777 01-24-2018 03:06 AM

She seems to be a dog person like her mom.

CleverCowboy 01-24-2018 10:28 AM

Sweet pic.

Scruffydog777 01-24-2018 12:03 PM

Looks like Ray had beat me in posting this picture in another thread and I didn't notice. Sorry Ray!

Shepherd 01-24-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260019)
Incredibly cute picture of Annily...

Attachment 1824

It's hard not to love this whole family.

kulli 01-25-2018 12:09 PM

I kinda want to nap on that dog too.

Scruffydog777 01-28-2018 04:06 PM

A picture posted by Annily from Alizée, Gregoire and Annily's trip to NY a couple of years ago.....

Attachment 1827

Edit:

This picture posted by Alizée's brother Johan, is I believe of Annily from years ago and I think the woman is Blanche, who runs the family run restaurant 'Chez Paulo', who I had the pleasue of meeting on one of my trips there.

Attachment 1828

Scruffydog777 02-26-2018 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Was it yesterday I hinted for Alizée to post another picture for us to figure out where it was taken. Annily posted yesterday a picture of a building in Paris. I don't think she was throwing us a bone, or was she. I'll have to check the timing of the posts. This building first reminded me of a restaurant Alizée has posted pictures from before, but I'm sure it's not.

Attachment 1893

CleverCowboy 02-26-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260377)
Was it yesterday I hinted for Alizée to post another picture for us to figure out where it was taken. Annily posted yesterday a picture of a building in Paris. I don't think she was throwing us a bone, or was she.

I think you are implying that one or both lurk on this site :13: :D

Scruffydog777 02-26-2018 03:50 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if they do, because as I've mentioned before with places like the Alizee forum closing down and it looks to be very little activity on Alizee France Forum, there's not too many places they can go to get feed back on what's going on in her career. FB is a totally different animal. If you bring up a topic, it quickly gets buried in the time line.

But as far as this picture Annily posted, I think it's probably just a coincidence she posted a picture that might be a good subject of a puzzle thread after I had suggested it in the forum. I actually suggested it on the 23rd in chat. It looks like she was just in Paris, probably for the weekend to see her dad and she saw an interesting looking building, so she posted a picture of it. It was probably nothing more than that. Now to find that building!

Here's another picture she posted of a cold Paris. Came out kind of blurry.

Attachment 1894

eru777 02-26-2018 03:52 PM

Haha, see? I was right when I said she visits the website. ^^

Scruffydog777 02-26-2018 04:21 PM

Well you have to put yourselves in their shoes. Wouldn't you be curious to know what other people are thinking about Alizee's latest dance routine or photo shoot or fashion?Wouldn't you be curious about what other people think of life on Corsica? Wouldn't Annily be interested to hear of fans experiences from years ago?

You get comments of FB, but you don't really get discussions.

eru777 02-26-2018 04:38 PM

Yes definitely. I think it's a great way to gauge fan interest. Facebook must be overwhelming.
This forum is a smaller more concentrated version of that.
You guys think she should register? She probably HAS registered and just reads. I mean with her name and all. It would be pretty funny to see her reply.

CleverCowboy 02-26-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260381)
Well you have to put yourselves in their shoes. Wouldn't you be curious to know what other people are thinking about Alizee's latest dance routine or photo shoot or fashion?Wouldn't you be curious about what other people think of life on Corsica? Wouldn't Annily be interested to hear of fans experiences from years ago?.

Absolutely to all questions. But then, that's just my opinion.

I'm sure Annily would be interested in mom's early career days, especially as she gets older and if she decides to try to follow her footsteps.

It would be great if Alizee posted even once, even if it was just a quick Bonjour. I'm not holding my breath that it will happen, but I can dream a little.

kulli 02-27-2018 01:53 PM

Yes, it would not suprise me if she has already visited this page. You don't even have to register to read the forum posts.

CleverCowboy 02-27-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260379)
But as far as this picture Annily posted, I think it's probably just a coincidence she posted a picture that might be a good subject of a puzzle thread after I had suggested it in the forum. I actually suggested it on the 23rd in chat. It looks like she was just in Paris, probably for the weekend to see her dad and she saw an interesting looking building, so she posted a picture of it. It was probably nothing more than that. Now to find that building!

Just for fun, I got on Google Maps street view in downtown Paris (yes, I got some free time on my hands I guess). Seems like every street corner has a building that has this type of architecture. Annily's has a few trees in it at least, which should narrow things down a bit. :)

Maybe she liked the shot because of the moon in the sky?

Scruffydog777 02-28-2018 01:23 AM

Yes Paris probably has hundreds, maybe thousands of this type of building. Maybe being familiar with where she likes to hang out, might be of some use.

Scruffydog777 03-08-2018 05:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Posted by Annily today....."New home"......Maybe they're spending their vacation moving into a new home or maybe she meant a temporary home as when you're on vacation. I have a feeling they moved.

Attachment 1943

CleverCowboy 03-08-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 260540)
I have a feeling they moved.

I hope it's closer to a recording studio... AHEM!

eru777 03-08-2018 09:46 AM

She's going to break many hearts!

Scruffydog777 03-08-2018 01:43 PM

Now's the time to do some speculating. If they are moving, I think a team of wild horses couldn't tear Alizee away from Ajaccio. The same applies to tearing her away from the great view she had of the blood islands.

I'm guessing the place they had isn't big enough any more, especially if they plan to make an addition sometime in the future. So maybe that's why they're moving or maybe they wanted to get Annily closer to her school, or maybe they want to be closer to the dance studio?

If they could find another place with a view of the islands, then that building in the back ground shouldn't be too hard to find on GE.

CleverCowboy 03-08-2018 02:11 PM

For a minute there I thought about the mystery building that Annily posted a picture of a few weeks ago, and thought maybe it was their new home to be.. then I remembered it was in Paris. Anything is possible, but based upon what I have learned about Alizee, I don't think Paris or anywhere away from Corsica is an option. Besides, Annily is getting at that age where you don't want to uproot your child and put them in a new school where they have to start over making friends.

I guess just knowing what city they are in would be enough for me, but for those interested in a more exact location, maybe she might take a picture out that window one day.

kulli 03-08-2018 03:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This was posted by Alizee!
The inside of the building has similarity (old building style) with the room on annily's photo.
To me this room looks like is only furnished spartanly, like someone has just moved in or would like to do a bit of work on it?

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/atta...1&d=1520541783
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/atta...1&d=1520542076

eru777 03-08-2018 04:49 PM

That looks so cozy. :)

Rev 03-18-2018 03:25 AM

Looks like they are moving closer to their studio. :)

Doesn't surprise me that they are moving. The apartment had to be a little cramped once Greg moved in.

Shepherd 03-18-2018 02:39 PM

Earlier, I was thinking they might want to move because they appear to be making a decent income and would want an upgrade in where they live. To be honest, I don't like the fireplace and prefer the other apartment. This one appears dark and old. I agree it is inconceivable that Alizee would leave Ajaccio, and I think she would still like to have a view of the waterfront or if not that, the mountains. A move to a new place very well might be the project Alizee had mentioned. If it is, I'm disappointed. I was hoping--though not expecting--a return to singing.