Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Misc. Alizée Questions! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4918)

pepelepew 07-15-2009 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo! (Post 134635)
Like I said in one of my earlier post please do some research first by using the search feature. Even if you have to read through old treads like this one. Yeah It can be a pain in the you know what, but you might find other answers and It might be faster than waiting for someone to give you the answer. :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...=strange+video

Thanks Amigo! As I stated I did a search and never came up with any threads like the one you showed me. Fairly convincing that a native of Ajjacio stated that it is a fake. The last time I came across this video I confronted the author and called it a fake. He came back with" How do you know?" I really didn't know for sure so I couldn't aggressively win the argument. When this thread came up it popped in my head to ask the question. In the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter except I am very protective of Alizee especially defending her honor much like a big brother towards his sister. :mad:

edgar93 07-16-2009 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepelepew (Post 134642)
When this thread came up it popped in my head to ask the question.

Yeah that's why we have this thread pepe, If anyone has any question feel free to ask. What Amigo says is right too, it's good to do some research, it will bring more interesting facts up.
But that doesn't mean you can't ask first :)!

liangminano811 07-16-2009 02:34 AM

Why do not seek help to establish a plate it?

Fralizee 07-16-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 134563)
i have a question: why is she so awesome, adorable, and amazing(many "A"s much?)? it seems totally unfair that such a person(goddess?) could exist.

Alizee is a once in a lifetime find.
A total package like her is very rare, so keep her a secret and enjoy her as long as you can.

wasabi622 07-16-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fralizee (Post 134724)
Alizee is a once in a lifetime find.
A total package like her is very rare, so keep her a secret and enjoy her as long as you can.

oh yea. i plan on enjoying her for as long as im alive.. though i won't be keeping it a secret. ;)

everyone should know about her!

LL Cool B 07-16-2009 02:07 PM

I had posted this question on the "la Isla Bonita Video" thread, but got no response. So I thought I would give it a go here:

I never really understood the circumstances surrounding the La Isla Bonita performance, and Madonna's participation and or snub that took place. So in investigating, I came across this article.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2...5875-12947448/
(I believe this article is also referenced somewhere else in the thread.)

The article breaks down the events of that night quit well, and was initially satisfactory for me. Until I noticed a date discrepancy. The article is dated 12/05/03, and the La Isla Bonita performance that we all love is dated 06/05/03 (at least according to the credits listed on this site).

So this begs the question, is this Alizee performance part of the show in which Madonna pulled the Snub? Or Is this performance something different all together?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

-B

Ben 07-16-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LL Cool B (Post 134749)
The article is dated 12/05/03, and the La Isla Bonita performance that we all love is dated 06/05/03 (at least according to the credits listed on this site).

Sorry, thought I'd responded to this in the other thread, but must have forgotten. There isn't really a discrepancy here because the dates are in European Day/Month/Year format, i.e. they're only six days apart. And the article does say the event occurred "last week".

Quote:

Originally Posted by liangminano811 (Post 134716)
Why do not seek help to establish a plate it?

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking?

LL Cool B 07-16-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 134761)
Sorry, thought I'd responded to this in the other thread, but must have forgotten. There isn't really a discrepancy here because the dates are in European Day/Month/Year format, i.e. they're only six days apart. And the article does say the event occurred "last week".

Thanks for "Splaining" Lucy!

-B

BlackAnthem 07-16-2009 07:38 PM

What is Alizee's middle name, if she has one?

liangminano811 07-16-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 134761)

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking?

Why not add a "help" of the template?