Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Misc. Alizée Questions! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4918)

BlackAnthem 07-18-2009 09:37 PM

To what age group does Alizèe appeal most in France?

Eldrick 07-31-2009 05:36 PM

Does anyone know the full circumstances behind Alizee's split with Mylene? I've been looking around trying to find any information on this but no luck so if anyone can fill me in on the details of the split or point me in the direction of relevant threads etc it would be appreciated. Cheers

wasabi622 07-31-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldrick (Post 135977)
Does anyone know the full circumstances behind Alizee's split with Mylene? I've been looking around trying to find any information on this but no luck so if anyone can fill me in on the details of the split or point me in the direction of relevant threads etc it would be appreciated. Cheers

the only thing i can recall is that Alizee wanted more control over her career. apparently under Mylene, she didn't have much of a final say in stuff like pictures and such.

but that's just what i recall from one of the billions of interviews with Alizee i watched. :p

woohoo 07-31-2009 06:06 PM

I think the best question is when is she coming to America. :confused::confused::confused:

Chuck 08-01-2009 01:49 AM

RE: BlackAnthem's Q: - French Fans...

Hey BlackAnthem - I was checking out France's 2 main Alizee fansites, Lillytown.forumactif.net and psychalizee.forumactif.net and found they're mostly a younger cross-section than we are. Most ages going from 13 to 26. A few are older, but not like here, where a couple members were saying they'd gone to see the Beatles. I joined the Lillytown forum, and also noticed they claimed about 420 members--we've got over 2100!

So they're all abuzz about Alizée on tweeterwall over there, too. I haven't tried to tell 'em yet how many of those votes came from the fans at this site! But I'm hoping to eventually get them to see how much she needs to come and take over the rest of America, and how easy it'll be. After that, she could probably even run for president of the world.

Chuck.

TheBarrett 08-01-2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 135990)
Hey BlackAnthem - I was checking out France's 2 main Alizee fansites, Lillytown.forumactif.net and psychalizee.forumactif.net and found they're mostly a younger cross-section than we are. Most ages going from 13 to 26. A few are older, but not like here, where a couple members were saying they'd gone to see the Beatles. I joined the Lillytown forum, and also noticed they claimed about 420 members--we've got over 2100!

So they're all abuzz about Alizée on tweeterwall over there, too. I haven't tried to tell 'em yet how many of those votes came from the fans at this site! But I'm hoping to eventually get them to see how much she needs to come and take over the rest of America, and how easy it'll be. After that, she could probably even run for president of the world.

Chuck.

Well in truth, this forum has a massive amount of members (speaking as itself). Behind it all however, we only have about, say, 20-30 people who actually make their voices (or typed words) heard/seen.

Which is a bit of a shame really, why just join to not post at all?

user472884 08-01-2009 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 134744)
everyone should know about her!

now, oddly I have to disagree with you on that one. I'm just mental in this sense.... but I feel like I want to be the only one in my neighborhood/school/city/state that has the privilege to be infatuated with this 1st wonder of the world.

more specifically.... I'm ok with my family hearing me sing JEAM, but it *unfortunately* makes me feel really violent to think that the guy who sits behind me in math is also thinking about Alizée.......

Jenny_HRO87 08-01-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 135990)
I joined the Lillytown forum, and also noticed they claimed about 420 members--we've got over 2100!.

I guess that doesn't mean much... Lillytown has re-founded several times so maybe some fans (e.g. after her long break) didn't re-register... compared to forums like AlizéeAmerica or Alizée-Forum which have much more members but a lot of inactive ones...

lefty12357 08-01-2009 11:18 AM

www.alizee-forum.com has a much larger membership and has been around much longer. And don’t forget the Mexican sites, which represent probably her biggest and most active fan base at the moment.

jung_adore_ALIZEE 08-01-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 133948)
Does Alizée have another nickname other than Lili/Lilly?

this is quite "possible" ;) ;) but best left untouched

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldrick (Post 135977)

there is truly no need to know and once you did know you would most likely wish you'd never wanted to know :rolleyes: ;)