Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Fan Art (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Alizée America main page images, past to present (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4371)

JCC 11-18-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcs (Post 120616)
It also symbolized an era of her career which I badly wish I witnessed. It's sometimes painful for me to watch En Concert knowing that this amazing performer was a "happening thing" back then on the other side of the planet and I absolutely was not tuned in. Painful I say...:(

I agree! I sometimes think back and wonder what i was doing back the early years......then again, i was working for a DotCom Company make tons of money. So i was pretty busy back then in the year 2000-01...the year Alizee made her appearance.

If i'd only changed my focus back then for one second and saw what was going on around the world...i'd have witnessed Alizee and her rise to stardom in Europe.

Ben 11-18-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

pre-J *cough*

Mean professionally? Cause she already is a married woman in that pic. ;)

rcs 11-18-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snatcher42 (Post 120622)
Mean professionally? Cause she already is a married woman in that pic. ;)

Ah yes, thanks for correcting. Another reason for her peaked happiness. But professionally too, I'm sure, some would say. I don't know, I like both eras, but 2000-2003 makes me sad I wasn't apart of it.

pepelepew 11-19-2008 02:37 AM

I think the first nine are my favorites.:wub:

nurvonic 11-19-2008 04:18 AM

i still have love for the first image. it brings me back. i remember people admitting they didnt like the cleavage but i myself had no problem with it.

jung_adore_ALIZEE 11-19-2008 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=brad;120527]

the first one is my favorite I mean look at the eyes

http://alizeeamerica.com/images/main8.jpg

hmm...........why does that look like someone I graduated with?

outlaw 11-19-2008 03:29 PM

wha bout da newest pic?

the 1 wit her newest haircut i think that should be the most present

edgar93 11-19-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

It's sometimes painful for me to watch En Concert knowing that this amazing performer was a "happening thing" back then on the other side of the planet, and I absolutely was not tuned in. Painful I say...:(

Right, Im always feeling so sad because in that time I didn't even know her :(. And I feel worse when I realize that maybe, I won't see another performance/concert like that one again.
Damn, wish I hadn't been 7 years old in that time :mad:

Tomtentp 11-19-2008 05:02 PM

:wub:[QUOTE=jung_adore_ALIZEE;120649]
Quote:

Originally Posted by brad (Post 120527)

the first one is my favorite I mean look at the eyes

http://alizeeamerica.com/images/main8.jpg

hmm...........why does that look like someone I graduated with?

Cus you'r lying? :P

The mic holdin' one is my favourite. I can understand why people pick nr2 cus of the En Concert vibes, but the picture alone isn't very good if you ask me. The rest of the curlys and the NRJ comes next, great photos and styles, especially the chair one, just adorable :wub: (this must be the most frequent smiley on this forums lol)

Quote:

Well, if you have the En Concert DVD and watched it a bunch, the 2nd pic may remind you of the time where she seems care-free, happy, energetic, pre-J *cough*, not so made up, and successful. That's what appeals to me when I view that #2 pic. It also symbolized an era of her career which I badly wish I witnessed. It's sometimes painful for me to watch En Concert knowing that this amazing performer was a "happening thing" back then on the other side of the planet, and I absolutely was not tuned in. Painful I say...:(

Stop watching yourself blind at the past or you will miss the present. Just glance back with joy, nothing happens more than once.

mavsluver41 11-19-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 120649)

Please excuse my blatent blasphemy, but this has to be my least favorite Alizée picture. I don't know why, it just is :rolleyes:.

My favorite, however, is the first one, because it was those impossibly gorgeous eyes that beckoned me to this awesome community at the beginning. I remember staring at that picture for hours, wondering how someone of such beauty and grace could possibly exist (and, understandably, it was the first picture I tried my hand at drawing).

The current image comes in at a not-so-close second, mostly because of how natural it is. For the others, one could argue that she exudes such charm and energy because there are people to impress and entertain (photoshoots, concerts, promotions, etc.). For the last one, however, I get the impression that she is just as beautiful and charismatic beyond the stage, the camera, and the limelight, as she is with them. It reinforces how "real" she in contrast to the majority of modern stars, who are pretentious, selfish, and false.