Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I am back in action! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6081)

Marquis<3Alizée 11-05-2010 09:27 PM

I am back in action!

People of this great fan-site I am here to state my returning. I know that it was pretty selfish of me to leave my AAm family! Now I'm back in action I'll be more active now I didn't know what was in
me at the time to even think of leaving this place......I missed it greatly!!!!! I'M BACK!!

Karlalizee 11-05-2010 10:06 PM

who are you? :p

Marquis<3Alizée 11-05-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlalizee (Post 186959)
who are you? :p

Damn that really hurt.....well im Marquis ive been here for a while. Im just now returnig from a long break!

Van 11-05-2010 10:12 PM

Welcome back. :D

Marquis<3Alizée 11-05-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Van (Post 186961)
Welcome back. :D

Merci beacoup:D!

Tom 11-05-2010 10:16 PM

At least I remember you! You are on my friend list and we've even had a short conversation. ;)

Welcome back! :p

Oh, and how did you manage to stay away from AAm? You'll have to teach me. :D

Marquis<3Alizée 11-05-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 186963)
At least I remember you! You are on my friend list and we've even had a short conversation. ;)

Welcome back! :p

Oh, and how did you manage to stay away from AAm? You'll have to teach me. :D

jaja hey Tom I'm glad that you remember me merci!!... I don't know I guess I just start doing other things for one school started and i've been giving my iPod touch a break and the computer. I'm back though and for good!

user472884 11-05-2010 11:24 PM

what the hell man? You think you can just waltz back in here after all the work is done? I don't think so young man I fully expect you to take out the trash which has been piling up for weeks, fix the window pane in the front room, vacuum the basement, and anything else I think of.

Good to have you back, man

severianb 11-05-2010 11:30 PM

Welcome back. I'm a new member, so you probably don't know me. I have been a on and off fan of Alizée for almost 10 years, but just got serious over the past few months, buying all her disks and En Concert. I'm also part of DC++ Alizée hub, operating a large file server dedicated to preserving and cataloging everything Lilly.

Nice to meet you!

AlizéeInspired 11-05-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 186957)
People of this great fan-site I am here to state my returning. I know that it was pretty selfish of me to leave my AAm family! Now I'm back in action I'll be more active now I didn't know what was in
me at the time to even think of leaving this place......I missed it greatly!!!!! I'M BACK!!

I knew you hadn't been on here in a while but I didn't know you had "left" :confused:. I figured a brotha was just busy with school 'n' junk? I never know what the F is going on! Oh well, whatever :rolleyes:. Welcome back, bro :)