Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Went for an X-ray today (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3954)

Renegade 06-29-2008 03:07 PM

Went for an X-ray today

Well for the past week I've been waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat with a weird sansation throbbing in my back. Also over the course of the week I've lost 10 pounds which is not me because I eat 3 meals a day and snack constantly. I was told by my aunt that it might be signs of a tumor, but I think I'm just over stressed. Recently I've been working over time and not getting enough sleep. Well, I just hope it isn't a tumor and I'll have the results hopefully by the end of today. Once I recieve the results I'll be sure to tell you guys.

Respect To All
Peace Out:cool:

TheBarrett 06-29-2008 03:14 PM

Not getting enough sleep isn't because you're working overtime...:D

Renegade 06-29-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 108038)
Not getting enough sleep isn't because you're working overtime...:D

No it's not because of overtime it's just because I sleep late naturally, I can't fall asleep till about 1 or 2am. I don't know it's just one of the weird things I do.

TheBarrett 06-29-2008 03:28 PM

Heh, I only sleep for about 3-4 hours everyday, what you have is probably a blessing in my mind.

Sir Wood 06-29-2008 05:59 PM

Best of wishes chief and keep a positive outlook! :)

espire 06-29-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 108041)
Heh, I only sleep for about 3-4 hours everyday, what you have is probably a blessing in my mind.

That's really an awful thing to do. You might not think so, but your brain's and body's performance are really lagging because of it.

Anyway, do as Sir Wood said, Renegade. Keep on smiling and hope for the best, as I hope for you. Things are probably AOK!

TheBarrett 06-29-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by espire (Post 108065)
That's really an awful thing to do. You might not think so, but your brain's and body's performance are really lagging because of it.

Anyway, do as Sir Wood said, Renegade. Keep on smiling and hope for the best, as I hope for you. Things are probably AOK!

Mostly due in part i'm addicted to Starbucks and Finnish Folk Metal.
...and Alizée

Makes for one messed up mixture...:D

espire 06-29-2008 07:22 PM

I imagined how those could all happen together, and quickly stopped imagining so. It was far too twisted and scary :p

TheBarrett 06-29-2008 07:24 PM

Yeah, not to mention all my dreams are...and this is true...

They always include Alizée, Jack Black, Genghis Khan, and some form of Scandinavian Ice Troll...
It's been a while since i've had a dream without a Corsican Lolita, a portly comedian, a womanizing conquerer, and Krästan der Finn Troll.

French Fan 06-29-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 108039)
No it's not because of overtime it's just because I sleep late naturally, I can't fall asleep till about 1 or 2am. I don't know it's just one of the weird things I do.

Same here I cannot sleep til 2 am...
Get well !