Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You're going to hate me... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5682)

Bigdan 05-21-2010 12:37 PM

You're going to hate me...

Ok.

I must tell you anyway...

That was 3 hours ago. I was walking in Paris, by a sunny day, in Marais area. A lot of people in the street. And suddenly...
That voice. :eek:

No.

No !

I going backwards, to see who just pass me. A couple. A young man and a brunette.

OMG ! :blink:

That was HER.

I was... paralysed. I just follow them on 50m ( oh, that voice...:wub:)
They stop to a traffic light. She was at 1 meter.
Then the light goes green. I search for my phone to take a photo.
And I let her go...

Yes.
I don't know if I feel it was not the right time to speak..( she was in lively conversation) or if i didn't have the guts...:o

Anyway, that's make my day...

Life can be strange sometimes...

Merci Alizée 05-21-2010 12:45 PM

We are going to love you... ;)

That was quite awesome. I don't know how it feels to be in a situation like that. I can hardly imagine that.

You are very lucky :)

Rictor 05-21-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166093)
Ok.

I must tell you anyway...

That was 3 hours ago. I was walking in Paris, by a sunny day, in Marais area. A lot of people in the street. And suddenly...
That voice. :eek:

No.

No !

I going backwards, to see who just pass me. A couple. A young man and a brunette.

OMG ! :blink:

That was HER.

I was... paralysed. I just follow them on 50m ( oh, that voice...:wub:)
They stop to a traffic light. She was at 1 meter.
Then the light goes green. I search for my phone to take a photo.
And I let her go...

Yes.
I don't know if I feel it was the right time to to speak..( she was in lively conversation) or if i didn't have the guts...:o

Anyway, that's make my day...

Life can be strange sometimes...

LOL. No pics to confirm? If anything like that happened to me, I wouldn't even tell anyone unless I can prove it.

What was it like seeing her in person?

Merci Alizée 05-21-2010 01:04 PM

You would like to tell us more when you become a bit normal :D

Rictor 05-21-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 166097)
You would like to tell us more when you become a bit normal :D

I've never been normal. Normal is boring. ;)

Criss_pl 05-21-2010 01:19 PM

Ok. So if you want:
I HATE you;)

Turning off the irony,
Vous habitez à Paris, Elle y habite aussi, donc, c'est naturellement que vous pouvez la voir dans la rue par hasard:)

Aron14 05-21-2010 01:23 PM

Wow. My heart was beating fast just by reading it. I really don't know what I would do in that situation. I might collapse from indecision. But at least you'll be prepared for it the next time this happens. ;) Bigdan, tu es vraiment de la chance !

Bigdan 05-21-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 166096)
LOL. No pics to confirm? If anything like that happened to me, I wouldn't even tell anyone unless I can prove it.

I use to have a good phone, with good quality photo shooting... but some pickpocket steal me last week ! So, I was using my stupid old phone with very bad quality photo and nothing to send it to my Mac...:(

But i will find a way... don't worried ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 166096)

What was it like seeing her in person?

Well, it's strange !... and wonderfull. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Criss_pl (Post 166099)
Ok. So if you want:
I HATE you;)

Turning off the irony,
Vous habitez à Paris, Elle y habite aussi, donc, c'est naturellement que vous pouvez la voir dans la rue par hasard:)

Well, Paris is a big city. I never met a friend of mine by chance in years...

Rictor 05-21-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166102)

Well, it's strange !... and wonderfull. :)

Closest I've ever come was a dream involving her. You've got me beat. Cherish this moment!! :D

P.S. I just introduced a friend to Alizèe by linking her to some performances and interviews...told her to check her messages when she gets home. Let's see what her reaction will be.

(Sometimes I can't help but tell people about her...she's so amazing).

sumi1 05-21-2010 01:51 PM

Lucky you Bigdan!!!

I am sure your reaction is pretty much the same as that of the man in this video :D:D:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvTwqrrqjB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&co lor2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvTwqrrqjB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&co lor2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>