Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   An unseen JEAM-performance? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4468)

dreamer 01-02-2009 08:43 PM

An unseen JEAM-performance?

Let's suppose there was a previously unseen tape of a forgotten JEAM performance, made at the height of Alizée's success in 2003. How much would you be willing to pay for it? Some of you have probably read about that pervert who paid a huge sum for that Monroe tape. So this would be something similar, only the content of the tape would be so much more innocent, yet so much more exciting...;)

I think it's really a shame there are only a half-dozen or so good recordings of JEAM-performances. There should be an infinite supply!:D

lowbeam 01-02-2009 09:03 PM

My first thought would be to contact other fans, hopefully raise enough money to buy it, and share with everyone.

Wait a minute! Do you have this unknown performance and are looking for bids? Come on, confess and share it :)

edgar93 01-02-2009 09:06 PM

When I read the title of the thread you made me get excited :mad::p. I thought we were going to see one of those performances that pop-up some years later. First performance unseen I would like to see is that one of Disney, I think it is an ACC.

Idéaliser 01-02-2009 09:10 PM

The disney one would be nice :wub:

Rocket 01-02-2009 09:18 PM

Since I've already seen a JEAM performance, I would pay nothing.

OGRE 01-02-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 123531)
Let's suppose there was a previously unseen tape of a forgotten JEAM performance, made at the height of Alizée's success in 2003. How much would you be willing to pay for it? Some of you have probably read about that pervert who paid a huge sum for that Monroe tape. So this would be something similar, only the content of the tape would be so much more innocent, yet so much more exciting...;)

I think it's really a shame there are only a half-dozen or so good recordings of JEAM-performances. There should be an infinite supply!:D

You pretty much torpedoed the question by adding the gratuitous "pervert" comment. Of course, the question sounds rhetorical, in which case I guess it's OK since you're not really expecting a response.

ImRawdg 01-03-2009 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 123536)

True. Good point.

Youpidou1 01-03-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 123536)

Second
Sadly, every performance is her in that outfit and not lip syncing. There wouldn't be anything new to look forward too.

JCC 01-03-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 123531)
How much would you be willing to pay for it?

Nothing. Although something new/different related to A Coutre Courant... perhaps. :o

Max 01-04-2009 12:01 AM

I wish we could have Amsterdam performance in good quality.