Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The JEAM Guitarists... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6049)

User22 10-21-2010 11:51 PM

The JEAM Guitarists...

I'm going to fix this post. Going to be fixed soon.

wasabi622 10-21-2010 11:54 PM

I'm just jealous that they got so close to her as she did her thing. :p

User22 10-21-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 185110)
I'm just jealous that they got so close to her as she did her thing. :p

....I wouldn't recommend refering to JEAM as "her thing"....VVV's lawn gnomes might hunt you down. The JEAM doesn't deserve words such as "her thing"...it must be called by its proper name...

But yah...I am so jealous...I would just put down the guitar and watch and listen to her...

wasabi622 10-21-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 185113)
....I wouldn't recommend refering to JEAM as "her thing"....VVV's lawn gnomes might hunt you down. The JEAM doesn't deserve words such as "her thing"...it must be called by its proper name...

But yah...I am so jealous...I would just put down the guitar and watch and listen to her...

Her thing man, her thing!

As in, what she does best? I basically said "I'm just jealous that they got so close to her as she did what she did best." I found saying "her thing" was much more convenient than typing out "as she did what she did best". :p

ImRawdg 10-21-2010 11:59 PM

*Facepalm* at the pictures, sorry.

I'm pretty sure the guitarists, at least the JEAM guitarists, played the right chords, from what I've seen. And although one could argue their "contribution", I think that the fact that they are stage props sticks out more than anything.

User22 10-22-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 185115)
*Facepalm* at the pictures, sorry.

I'm pretty sure the guitarists, at least the JEAM guitarists, played the right chords, from what I've seen. And although one could argue their "contribution", I think that the fact that they are stage props sticks out more than anything.

I knew the pictures would hit a home run hahaha.

But yah I too think they played the right chords and them "drooling and not even playing the right chords" was a bit of an exaggeration. But when songs are backtracked like that, it really doesn't matter what they play. You are right, they are stage props since their guitars aren't plugged into anything and they just stand there, strum, and drool....That would be an amazing job:wub:

Människöpesten 10-22-2010 12:10 AM

nothing gets in the way of me shredding. nothing.

Merci Alizée 10-22-2010 12:13 AM

aww, this is my first and last viewing of the page. :(

wasabi622 10-22-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 185126)
aww, this is my first and last viewing of the page. :(

Come again.. why is this?

user472884 10-22-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 185129)
Come again.. why is this?

Nah, I understand his reasoning, and agree with him.

He's referring to the photos and how they basically claim that everybody looks at Her Grace and Beauty for her half-exposed bottomzée.

If you're looking at the back of someone's head... you have no idea where he is looking.

I thought this thread would be about the guitarists themselves, who they are, where they are now, etc... not this