Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hello, I am New (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549)

El_Cousin 10-15-2006 01:37 AM

Hello, I am New

Hello, my name is José, I'm from México, and I don't speak english very good, but I can understand two or trhee words, jajajaja, and I'm glad to have found this forum, I hope you accept me, I'm super fan of Alizée, I visit the web dedicated to her in México, www.alizee-mexico.com, but in this moment that site it doesn't work.

Well, A Greeting to all you, I am using a translator, perhaps, you don't understand me some things, I apologize to you if I don't write the words well.

RadioactiveMan 10-15-2006 01:40 AM

Welcome, El_Cousin. I hope you have fun here.

bt_bird_90 10-15-2006 01:42 AM

Welcome to the site. Whichever translator you are using is working great.

El_Cousin 10-15-2006 01:55 AM

Oh, thank you for the welcome.

bt_bird_90 I like your signature, I'm going to write it in Spanish, "Alizée no canta como los ángeles. Los ángeles cantan como Alizée", it's nice, great, I like it so much.

brad 10-15-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 (Post 11651)
Welcome to the site. Whichever translator you are using is working great.

welcome to the website, im glad you found it ...

and bt_bird is right, that is the best translator I have ever seen .. lol

Twitch 10-15-2006 02:27 AM

Bienvenido al sitio El_Cousin:)

Don't know about how you speak English but you type it just fine.:) What translator is it, it seems to work a lot better than all the ones I've used. And the French to English translators used by many on this site. And we do have a couple of Spanish speaking members so I'm sure they are happy to see another.
PS. I'm not one, yet. I was hoping to start lessons next year after I clean up my French.

Moe 10-15-2006 02:50 AM

welcome to the forums amigo

bt_bird_90 10-15-2006 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Cousin (Post 11652)
Oh, thank you for the welcome.

bt_bird_90 I like your signature, I'm going to write it in Spanish, "Alizée no canta como los ángeles. Los ángeles cantan como Alizée", it's nice, great, I like it so much.

At first glance, my brain caught that as "Alizée don't come to Los Angeles" I was just about to tell you you're nuts, but then I remembered I speak spanish.

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment. I didn't know I'm that far gone tonight, better get to bed, g'nite everyone

Seńor Villa 10-15-2006 03:50 AM

Bienvenido El_ Cousin. Vas a gustar este sitio. :)

jeroh 10-15-2006 04:12 AM

bienvenido jose! yo tampoco se mucho ingles pero los chicos aca son buenos y tienen mucha paciencia , ayudan mucho ^^ te vas a adaptar rapido
a por cierto , yo soy de argentina...
un gusto tenerte en el foro :)