Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [2008-09-06] Team change and other news! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4208)

Ben 09-06-2008 05:23 PM

[2008-09-06] Team change and other news!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julien @ AFC
QUELQUES INFOS EN CETTE RENTREE:

Fini le label RCA ! Alizée va prochainement changer d'équipe (Toujours sous Sony) !

Une fois ce changement d'équipe effectué, la promo reprendra. FIFTY SIXTY aura donc sa promotion, et d'autres singles suivront.

En octobre, Alizée sera dans Madame Figaro pour un numéro special Gainsbourg. Plusieurs artistes participent. Chaque artiste a fait une photo et laisse un mot.

Samedi prochain, il y aura Jean Fauque (Et Alizée ?) en interview dans la nouvelle émission "Accés privé".

Les places de concert se vendent très bien ! (J'avais envie de le rajouter dans l'euphorie)

Source AFC.

This post has been edited by Julien on September 06, 2008 02:02 pm

Rough translation:

End of the RCA label! Alizée will soon change teams (Still under Sony)!

Once this team change is made, promotion will resume. FIFTY SIXTY will have it's promotion, and other singles will follow.

In October, Alizée will be in Madame Figaro for a special Gainsbourg issue. Several artists participated. Each artist took a picture and said a word.

Next Saturday, there will be an interview with Jean Fauque (And Alizée?) on the new program "Access private."

The Concert Tickets sell very well! (I wanted to add in the euphoria)

------

Basically, it sounds like she's getting new management that wants to re-launch promotion (hopefully better this time), first with Fifty Sixty and then with other singles. It's like a fresh start for the album! :)

Edit, more info from Nidalizee: It's not just Alizée that's leaving RCA, the whole label is shutting down! The artists are being moved to other branches within Sony. Alizée is going to JIVE EPIC.

Idéaliser 09-06-2008 06:08 PM

sweet, maybe Jive will promote her here in America, I know that Jive is also really big here with bands such as N*SYNC xD

Hope that she gets a better promotional start than she did under RCA :P

Zack -Alizee Lover- 09-06-2008 06:23 PM

This is a great news ;]

Ben 09-06-2008 06:29 PM

Hopefully it is good news for us and Alizée. Though RCA closing shop is a distressing sign of the state of the record industry!

vercingetorix 09-06-2008 07:49 PM

''cool''

Well anywayz I hope the new label brings my Queen here to the states...

heyamigo 09-06-2008 09:23 PM

we should've collected money and signed her. we got a very a capable staff here, especially when it comes to promotions. ;)

Idéaliser 09-06-2008 09:25 PM

If only one of us was rich, heyamigo xD I think that'd be a really sweet idea :wub:

Max 09-06-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snatcher42 (Post 114482)
The Concert Tickets sell very well!

That's very good news!

lowbeam 09-06-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snatcher42 (Post 114482)
The Concert Tickets sell very well! (I wanted to add in the euphoria)[/I]

+1 on that's good news. I was worried.

Hopefully a different company will promote her better.

Thank you for this news Snatcher.

mavsluver41 09-06-2008 11:29 PM

I don't check the site for two days, two frickin' days, and suddenly we get some huge, nay gigantic, news. Why do I always miss the action :( ? Anyway, this is awesome...tabula rasa!