Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Off-topic comments (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6022)

Sting 10-09-2010 06:05 PM

Off-topic comments

Stop thinking so much and just enjoy yourself. Don't you have anything better to do than to post meaningless threads like these? Do you want a pat on the back or something? Seems like you're trying hard to fish for compliments here.

user472884 10-10-2010 12:39 AM

what's that over there?

a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

here's to lookin' at you, kid

HAHAHAAHAHHAH he's looking for a turbo man! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

penis penis penis penis penis penis bababooie penis penis penis penis

I am Lok'shtarvmi, high chieftain of the Ooondoovooloos

Fèvier 10-17-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweety21 (Post 184396)
perfect..!!!!

FUCK SPAMMERS!!!!!!! :mad:

wasabi622 10-17-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fèvier (Post 184397)

Hahaa, if only they could hear your rage and back off.. :p

User22 10-18-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 184398)
Hahaa, if only they could hear your rage and back off.. :p

How was he a spammer? I thought spammers were people that advertise things in places....

wasabi622 10-18-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 184401)
How was he a spammer? I thought spammers were people that advertise things in places....

Yup, go to his profile. He's promoting some concierge thingy.

User22 10-18-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 184402)
Yup, go to his profile. He's promoting some concierge thingy.

ahhh i see. I guess his advertising worked since you guys checked out his profile and advertisment hahaha:p

DrSmith 10-18-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fèvier (Post 184397)

At least this spammer knows something about Alizée.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweety21 (Post 184396)
perfect..!!!!

:rolleyes:

Tom 10-18-2010 03:16 AM

The spammers are good because they make it look like we have twice as many members as we really have. :p

Zeerre 10-18-2010 03:29 AM

This spammer was just being lazy, at least all the previous ones posted complete sentences.:p

User22 10-18-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeerre (Post 184429)
This spammer was just being lazy, at least all the previous ones posted complete sentences.:p

...spamming is so pointless and doesn't work... I dont see the point to it.

But yah... Im waiting for some new Alizee pictures!!!

wasabi622 10-18-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 184426)
The spammers are good because they make it look like we have twice as many members as we really have. :p

hahahaa, way to look at the positive side of things! :p

wasabi622 10-18-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aki13 (Post 184526)
hello...

thanks...

Why hello useless spammer!

no thank you. :)

User22 10-18-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 184527)
Why hello useless spammer!

no thank you. :)

All of a sudden a ton of spammers are popping up! That means people are finding our forum much easier than they used to!!! Promotions are working:D

wasabi622 10-18-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 184529)
All of a sudden a ton of spammers are popping up! That means people are finding our forum much easier than they used to!!! Promotions are working:D

I know right?? What's up with the sudden increase in spammers? :confused:

User22 10-18-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 184530)
I know right?? What's up with the sudden increase in spammers? :confused:

I think it's due to our amazing promoters:D And the AlizeeAmericaVideos youtube channel that attracts a lot...

Zeerre 10-19-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 184529)
Promotions are working:D

LOL It's a sad day when we measure the success of the promotions by the number of spammers.

wasabi622 10-19-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeerre (Post 184590)
LOL It's a sad day when we measure the success of the promotions by the number of spammers.

Hm.. we measure our promotion success.. by the amount of other people coming here to promote their own ideas.. something seems oddly misplaced here. :p

User22 10-19-2010 09:44 AM

I think we got moved to the off-topic thread...cause I don't remember posting here hahah.

Brent 10-24-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 184591)
Hm.. we measure our promotion success.. by the amount of other people coming here to promote their own ideas.. something seems oddly misplaced here. :p

was kind of drifting around. this has never been more true. but its funny. :P

wasabi622 10-24-2010 09:54 PM

If you're serious about moving all off topic comments to this here thread.. I guarantee that this will be the biggest thread to ever exist in this forum. :cool::p

user472884 10-24-2010 10:10 PM

"we entered a contest!"
"yeah, we lost!"

Ten points to whoever can correctly identify the reference.

Mon Maquis 10-24-2010 10:13 PM

Muppets...

wasabi622 10-24-2010 10:15 PM

How about this one:

"Dear diary, today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."

user472884 10-24-2010 10:17 PM

Ten points for Maquis, and no one else.

Människöpesten 10-24-2010 10:20 PM

"fuck yeah i got rape banner"

Mon Maquis 10-24-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 185661)
How about this one:

"Dear diary, today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."

Firefly, The best show ever...

wasabi622 10-24-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mon Maquis (Post 185670)
Firefly, The best show ever...

Kudos to you sir! I love that show!! So disappointed when it got canceled after ONE season.. :(

Mon Maquis 10-24-2010 10:31 PM

I liked Witchblade too.

wasabi622 10-24-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mon Maquis (Post 185674)
I liked Witchblade too.

I am not familiar with Witchblade.. is that Joss Wheadon as well? :confused:

Mon Maquis 10-24-2010 10:34 PM

No, but it did have the feel of his shows. It was a great show. Went off the air too soon too.

Victor 11-02-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 186010)
And for the guys with piercings, it just comes off to me as them trying too hard to be noticed.

lol cmon bro. you know the reason we wear these tight fly shirts is to get the attention i know i do and it works.

i dun want to say this but be real homie the truth is we are ripped and not afraid to show it. i got you beat tho dont deny that either haha

duece

Sting 11-07-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlalizee (Post 187050)
i used to care and loved putting my comments. now after all that has happened i do not care anymore.

you're such a drama queen. what actually happened? some words were exchanged? lol. and if you didn't care, you wouldn't post a comment ABOUT "not caring." lmao...

Karlalizee 11-07-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sting (Post 187058)
you're such a drama queen. what actually happened? some words were exchanged? lol. and if you didn't care, you wouldn't post a comment ABOUT "not caring." lmao...

i just want to say thank you sting. i have been struggling if i should remain a member in this forum or not. you have harrassed me for the last time. i have erased all of my albums and will not post or visit this site again.

i want to say good-bye to all of the people who have been nice to me since i first arrived. azhiri, i pray for you in here. i started here because a gf of mine got me started and she is gone because of creeps like sting and/or whatever profile he uses.

please do not waste your time or energy getting rid of sting because he will just come back as someone else.

sting or bbk or whatever...fuck off you creep! it is guys like you who causes girls to feel unwelcomed in here. you are so ignorant that i will bet that you are moving your lips as you read this. you come in here like you are the shit but in real life you are nothing but a mouse of man whose only gf is his right hand and even then your hand makes you wear a paperbag over your head. the only thing about you that makes me happy is that, someday, you will die.

Sting 11-07-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlalizee (Post 187059)
i just want to say thank you sting. i have been struggling if i should remain a member in this forum or not. you have harrassed me for the last time. i have erased all of my albums and will not post or visit this site again.

i want to say good-bye to all of the people who have been nice to me since i first arrived. azhiri, i pray for you in here. i started here because a gf of mine got me started and she is gone because of creeps like sting and/or whatever profile he uses.

please do not waste your time or energy getting rid of sting because he will just come back as someone else.

sting or bbk or whatever...fuck off you creep! it is guys like you who causes girls to feel unwelcomed in here. you are so ignorant that i will bet that you are moving your lips as you read this. you come in here like you are the shit but in real life you are nothing but a mouse of man whose only gf is his right hand and even then your hand makes you wear a paperbag over your head. the only thing about you that makes me happy is that, someday, you will die.

LOL! Amazing how WORDS can do this to a grown woman. Judging by the context in which you used the word, I don't think you even know what the word "ignorant" means. If I move my lips as I read, how does that = lack of knowledge? I'm actually very well informed. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that you're the one who is ignorant, seeing as how you would let a few words drive you off a forum that you would normally frequent. That just shows how weak minded you really are.

You won't be missed.

Azhiri 11-07-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sting (Post 187060)
LOL! Amazing how WORDS can do this to a grown woman. Judging by the context in which you used the word, I don't think you even know what the word "ignorant" means. If I move my lips as I read, how does that = lack of knowledge? I'm actually very well informed. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that you're the one who is ignorant, seeing as how you would let a few words drive you off a forum that you would normally frequent. That just shows how weak minded you really are.

You won't be missed.

Karla - You are one of the sweetest people on this forum and I'm really sad to see you go, but if this guy is the problem I really don't blame you. Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts, I will definitely miss you. <3333

Sting. I don't get why you choose to harrass people on this forum, especially Karla. Nevermind how a grown-up reacts to your words - why is a grown man (or so I assume) even saying those things? You have continually harrassed members of this forum and I'm getting tired of seeing people leave because of it. Besides.. why here? There are so many other forums where I'm sure people "deserve" your hurtful words, but AAm?

All I can do is ask you to stop. Yes, this is a public forum and you're free to do as you please, but just stop. We don't want or need that here, thank you.

severianb 11-07-2010 06:18 PM

Ok, we were talking about things that scare off newbs earlier. This is a prime example. These last few posts need to be deleted, and this "Sting" fellow needs an IP Ban.

Moderators, do your damn job, or jerks like this will kill this place.

Marquis<3Alizée 11-07-2010 07:31 PM

Wow the last two comments need to be removed from here....(weres lefty when you need him haha) Well anyways Sting you really had no rights at all saying anything to Karlalizee you couldve kept all that to yourself and nothing would of happen!

Människöpesten 11-08-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sting (Post 187058)

-.- really dude? really? this is what i get to come back to? uncool bro. we'll miss you karla. we never really spoke, but yeah. that's some shit. best of luck.

User22 11-08-2010 08:08 PM

I say we just move on from this whole Sting/bbk/NOOB!! thing...