Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   JEAM on McDonald's TV (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4869)

dreamer 06-23-2009 01:00 PM

JEAM on McDonald's TV

I just ate at McDonald's and I first couldn't believe my ears when JEAM came on (only the music though, not the video:rolleyes:). It was used as background music for a segment called "sports and fun". Anyway, just wanted to share that with you. It's good to know that her music is still out there.:)

LL Cool B 06-23-2009 01:18 PM

I guess I know where I'm having lunch today. Look out arteries!

-B

dreamer 06-23-2009 01:23 PM

I should add that I live in Germany...;)

LL Cool B 06-23-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 132620)

Well, I'm still going to give it a go, because you never know.

-B

M'alizee 06-23-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 132620)

ahh you are a lucky guy :( JEAM is so rare in austria :( i mostly hear moi lolita, but on McDonalds? wow that would be nice when you buy a burger there and eat there xD^^. nice mate !

Alizee Mid-West 06-23-2009 05:17 PM

McAlizee. I'm lovin' her.

wasabi622 06-23-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M'alizee (Post 132625)
ahh you are a lucky guy :( JEAM is so rare in austria :( i mostly hear moi lolita, but on McDonalds? wow that would be nice when you buy a burger there and eat there xD^^. nice mate !

you think she's rare in your country?? here in America, i haven't seen hair nor hide or her anywhere!! i

would've probably choked on my burger had JEAM come on while i was at Mcdonalds, and proceed to pass out and sue them the good ol' American way.
:p

LL Cool B 06-23-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LL Cool B (Post 132622)
Well, I'm still going to give it a go, because you never know.

-B

Back from lunch, and nothing to report. Oh well. They didn't even have the McTV thing. Man you Euro's are way advanced on your McTechnology.

So I grabbed the Manger by his Ronald McDonald tie and said " Look here skippy, I want McTV, and I want Alizee on it. Make it happen!"

Well, Not really, but I day dreamed about it over my Lunch. Happy Meal (gotta bring home a toy for my boy) and McChicken Sando.

-B

Srbski-kralj 06-23-2009 07:58 PM

I have to say like some restorants for example Mcdonalds and suck are more healthier in Europe, been back home 2 years ago, well havent realy been gonig to Mcdonalds cuz I had a craving for cevapi ummm cevapi :). anyway my old budies and me went into Mcdonalds and dang nothing like here seriously, even though its a franchise its has its Big macs and stuff but it has more healthier and less fattening food and the cashiers :wub: they were pready cute.

puffyrock2 06-23-2009 08:52 PM

This reminds me, a few days ago i was at work when i heard Moi Lolita start playing on a co-worker's computer. Needless to say, i got pretty excited and went to see if someone send him an Alizee vid. I was let down when it turns out someone was using it as background music for a slideshow of nude women.

Ah, well.