Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée's Favorite Singer Performing at the Superbowl Halftime (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6818)

Taxi Driver Aaron 01-16-2012 12:13 AM

Alizée's Favorite Singer Performing at the Superbowl Halftime

SO.... Madonna is performing at the Superbowl Halftime show this year! Oh how I wish this was Alizée performing instead!!!! or at least with Madonna!!!!

Anyone else think this will be a great opportunity for us to receive more Tweets and updates from Alizée?!?!?! She may be on a Tweeting Frenzy! Yay!...

WhiteFeather 01-16-2012 01:52 AM

Am I the only one that doesn't care for Madonna? And by not care I mean dislike very much so? And by dislike very much so I mean hate?

Oups, wrong thread...

They haven't had any good half time shows in a while. Although The Who a couple years back wasn't that bad.

(Also, shouldn't this be an off-topic thread?)

Jake04 01-16-2012 02:37 AM

Madonna used to be a fav of mine back in the 80's. At the beginning of her career, she was just being sexy. But, in the 90's when she switched from being "sexy to slutty" I stopped following her. Now, she even talks with an "English" accent. :eek: I also hated her when she dissed Lady Gaga in her recent interview. LG is very open about Madonna being a huge influence in her own music. I don't really care about LG too much but, I know Madonna would do the same to Alizee if Alizee happen to make it big like LG.

Bigdan 01-16-2012 08:58 AM

Maybe Alizee will stay all night long to see madonna performing...

Taxi Driver Aaron 01-16-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteFeather (Post 216760)
(Also, shouldn't this be an off-topic thread?)

No! Because the thread is about hoping to see more of Alizée due to Madonna's super bowl half time show!

WhiteFeather 01-16-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron (Post 216829)
No! Because the thread is about hoping to see more of Alizée due to Madonna's super bowl half time show!

Gotcha.

However, I don't think we can expect much more than maybe a tweet or a link to the video. I doubt she'll be up at that time to watch it, so she'll probably watch a recording on the youtubes the day after.

Taxi Driver Aaron 01-20-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteFeather (Post 216841)
Gotcha.

However, I don't think we can expect much more than maybe a tweet or a link to the video. I doubt she'll be up at that time to watch it, so she'll probably watch a recording on the youtubes the day after.

I wouldn't expect her to be up at the weeee hours of the morning to watch it live either... but like you said... she'll probably increase in activity from watching it the next day!

Fall 01-20-2012 11:27 PM

I'm gonna go one step further and say she might even go to the Superbowl to watch her perform, hell if MJ was still among us mortals I'd go see it.
I'm not sure if Zée is as big a Madonna fan as I am an MJ fan. Even if she isn't, she's been to the US before right? So why not come over again to see her? Though idk if she likes American Football, if she doesn't it might be a bit of an inconvenience to have to sit through the game waiting for halftime xD

Taxi Driver Aaron 01-20-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 217144)
I'm gonna go one step further and say she might even go to the Superbowl to watch her perform, hell if MJ was still among us mortals I'd go see it.
I'm not sure if Zée is as big a Madonna fan as I am an MJ fan. Even if she isn't, she's been to the US before right? So why not come over again to see her? Though idk if she likes American Football, if she doesn't it might be a bit of an inconvenience to have to sit through the game waiting for halftime xD

Nah, she won't be able to make it... she will be at Les Enfoirés performing around that time... poop!...

Fall 01-21-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron (Post 217150)
Nah, she won't be able to make it... she will be at Les Enfoirés performing around that time... poop!...

Oh, just goes to show how out of date my mental Zée database is :sigh::facepalm: