Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Apprendre le français (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Do you guys want to see more lessons? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3497)

garçoncanadien 03-08-2008 09:40 PM

Do you guys want to see more lessons?

hi
please tell me, do you want to see more lessons about French grammar? or is this enough to digest for now :D:D

ggin 03-09-2008 10:23 AM

garçoncanadien,
I have to get caught up because I'm just starting to learn, but please don't stop the lessons. You are very helpful. Thank you.

lilly 03-09-2008 10:53 AM

Please keep going they are good..:D

Abstract Being 03-09-2008 02:05 PM

What about prepositions and connectors (conjunctions)?

You know, I find it more useful 3 or 4 examples than a big explanation. So, if you fill a lesson with examples that would be great, because that's really when I associate the word with its meaning.
And if you can add examples where not to use a word that would most amazing thing on Earth.:blink:

Anyway it's your time, I don't want anyone to make such an effort if he later thinks that it was a waste of time. I appreciate what you do, what I said is only a suggestion.;)

lefty12357 03-09-2008 02:41 PM

I have used emersion software which has worked well for me, but I still find that I need to study basic grammar. My reading is improving but my ability to put together a proper sentence on my own is still lacking. The grammar lessons really help. Thanks for all your help, Garçon !

garçoncanadien 03-09-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstract Being (Post 94887)
What about prepositions and connectors (conjunctions)?

You know, I find it more useful 3 or 4 examples than a big explanation. So, if you fill a lesson with examples that would be great, because that's really when I associate the word with its meaning.
And if you can add examples where not to use a word that would most amazing thing on Earth.:blink:

Anyway it's your time, I don't want anyone to make such an effort if he later thinks that it was a waste of time. I appreciate what you do, what I said is only a suggestion.;)

Abstract Being ya sabemos que el español es vuestra lengua madre, entonces mismo si no lo conoces ahora, ya sabes una grande partida de francés ;)

Abstract Being 03-09-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garçoncanadien (Post 94893)
Abstract Being ya sabemos que el español es vuestra lengua madre, entonces mismo si no lo conoces ahora, ya sabes una grande partida de francés ;)

True. My problem with French is the same lefty12357 just said, I can read, some words I don't know but I can guess their meaning, what I can't do yet is making sentences by myself.
I think the same happened to you when you started learning Spanish.
Note that you can't use "mismo" like you use "même" (is that what you thought while you were writing? :D ), use "incluso" instead of "entonces mismo" on that sentence. ;):cool:

espire 03-09-2008 11:26 PM

Je veux see beacoup more de franglais, Garçoncanadien. Quand j'eat mon smoked meat et discover qu'il n'ya pas de more lessons en franglais, je peux only exclaim "Tabarnac, j'ai pas de lessons of franglais! Et aussi pas de smoked meat." C'est a problem tres noticeable.

garçoncanadien 03-10-2008 08:01 AM

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstract Being (Post 94897)
True. My problem with French is the same lefty12357 just said, I can read, some words I don't know but I can guess their meaning, what I can't do yet is making sentences by myself.
I think the same happened to you when you started learning Spanish.
Note that you can't use "mismo" like you use "même" (is that what you thought while you were writing? :D ), use "incluso" instead of "entonces mismo" on that sentence. ;):cool:

claro qué sí Abstract Being jajaja gracias hombre xDD

Quote:

Originally Posted by espire (Post 94936)
Je veux see beacoup more de franglais, Garçoncanadien. Quand j'eat mon smoked meat et discover qu'il n'ya pas de more lessons en franglais, je peux only exclaim "Tabarnac, j'ai pas de lessons of franglais! Et aussi pas de smoked meat." C'est a problem tres noticeable.

ok j'ai compris hahaha

forgot_86 03-11-2008 01:55 PM

well, i have problem when it comes to pronunciation of some words, even simple word or numbers sometimes. And you should keep up with this thing man, its relly great. Very helpful for new learners like me in the future.

Merci!