Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Translations (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Translations - Read Me First (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222)

brad 08-13-2006 07:06 PM

Translations - Read Me First

I made this category mainly to organize all of the great translations aFrenchie, garçoncanadien, and others are providing for us. I would like to point out a lot of the current translation resources already available, please review these and consider them when discussing topics here (if you haven't already).

> Alizée Reflections - (a site dedicated to Alizée song translations)

> mf-international translations - (lots of in depth analysis here)

> alizee-forums translations - (random stuff here)

> alizee-fanpage lyrics - ('official' translations of lyrics)

aFrenchie 08-13-2006 08:03 PM

Hi Brad, long time no see!
"aFenchie"? :D

brad 08-13-2006 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aFrenchie (Post 3612)
Hi Brad, long time no see!
"aFenchie"? :D

oops .. i fixed it :)

atra201 10-21-2006 08:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hey brad i suggest putiing this script for bable vista translator on the site for everybody.
code in attachment

jleonardo 08-07-2010 12:20 AM

Those are an awesome translations collection of the different sections like songs and lyrics. I was above to make a post in the Alizée song translations forums but unfortunately it was closed thread, but I have read those translations which were best aFrenchie.

alizeefan 08-08-2010 04:52 AM

From another topic of favorite moment , mine was from En Concert -
Anyway during Moi Lolita she talks alot , did not see any En Concert
talking part translations listed . . . Thought i would mention here .

chucksrhodes 08-18-2010 09:28 AM

It sounds fabulous. That this is a complete package that consist of all the things related to Alizee that we can get at a single place. I would like to appreciate that.

Taxi Driver Aaron 10-02-2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucksrhodes (Post 177047)
It sounds fabulous. That this is a complete package that consist of all the things related to Alizee that we can get at a single place. I would like to appreciate that.

I agree... although I have been frankensteining a bunch of transaltions to make up the english versions of songs myself anyway...

I paste the english translations as lyrics onto my ipod for myself along with the french lyrics... I have almost every song... I am also revising some translations and adding foot notes to remember the underlying meanings and the french idioms.

User22 10-02-2011 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron (Post 209501)
I agree... although I have been frankensteining a bunch of transaltions to make up the english versions of songs myself anyway...

I paste the english translations as lyrics onto my ipod for myself along with the french lyrics... I have almost every song... I am also revising some translations and adding foot notes to remember the underlying meanings and the french idioms.

Thank me later for linking this, but thank everyone for working hard on these translations first!