Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Would you pay to watch an Alizée video on Youtube? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5329)

FanDeAliFee 01-20-2010 11:00 PM

Would you pay to watch an Alizée video on Youtube?

The New York Times reports YouTube said it... would begin a program called “Filmmakers Wanted” that would allow... independent producers to make their films available to YouTube. Filmmakers will be able to determine the rental price of the movies and would keep the majority of the revenue collected...

Would you pay to watch an Alizée video on Youtube? How much?

Would you split royalties on video fan art about Alizée with her on Youtube?

Tchaikovsky 01-20-2010 11:02 PM

No........

wasabi622 01-20-2010 11:38 PM

You mean like new Alizée videos, or the same ones we've already seen?

Feels kind of pointless to pay to watch something I've already seen many times.

paintballpdh19 01-20-2010 11:41 PM

new ones= yes at a fair pice... no more than like $2
old ones= no... i already donloaded most of the ones i like already

user472884 01-21-2010 03:35 AM

this has many sides

1. If it's a feature film that Alizée starred in, I'd buy myself and every AAm member a seat and an XXXL bucket of popcorn so we could all enjoy it together

2. If it's a music video? I wouldn't, because in the technological age everything becomes available in someway or another (unfortunately, I had the Psych album on my ipod like 5 months before I ever laid my hands on the tangible Psych (or any Lilly-Album for that matter))... Unless it's like super-duper awesome and she break-dances with Chuck Norris or something, in which case I'd do #1

3. If it's to hear a new song... that doesn't even make sense

4. To watch old and well loved videos... it's 1:30 am right now, I'm absolutely wrecked, and I'd stay up till 9pm downloading (with my magic youtube video downloader) every video tagged "Alizée"

+ If the money 100% went to Alizée's bank account, I'd like to take this time to direct you to #1

+ If the majority went to her record company or Myléne or whatever... I think we'd have to have a Church/Cult Council meeting

+ If l'argent went directly to the Alizée loving community, please see #1

Alizee Mid-West 01-21-2010 09:54 AM

If I was getting to watch the video with Alizee - Yes.

If my wife wasn't going to be there when I was watching the video with Alizee - I'd pay double. LOL

Future Raptor Ace 01-21-2010 01:50 PM

I think this is just for movies and not other media; atleast let's hope it's that because this would stink otherwise

Alizee Mid-West 01-21-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 149467)
I think this is just for movies and not other media; atleast let's hope it's that because this would stink otherwise

Oh well same thing applies for a movie. I'd pay triple for a private screening.

Merci Alizée 01-21-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizee Mid-West (Post 149457)
If I was getting to watch the video with Alizee - Yes.

I will do anything for that.

Plaz 01-21-2010 04:23 PM

kinda pointless... these days movies, music, etc leak even before they are finished...