Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Least Popular Alizée Song (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5612)

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-23-2010 10:55 AM

The Least Popular Alizée Song

So, I got an idea for a poll after reading one of wasabi's threads. I want to know the least favorite song. But first, I need suggestions. Until this thread reaches 20 posts, please do not mention your least favorite. Just list songs you think other people would vote for. Once it has 20 posts, I will add a poll. With the top most suggested songs. Please only post least favorite song suggestions, no opinions, quotes, or responses to other peoples' suggestions, until the poll has been added. Then go crazy, tell me why you hate what song you will have voted for. And remember, do not mention your least favorite song as a suggestion, just ones you think other people will vote for. And feel free to mention a song someone already else has. That shows it has a higher chance of getting votes on the poll. Also, please disregard her English re-do's, but count La Isla Bonita (studio) and Limelight. Just no I'm Not Twenty, I'm Fed Up!, Youpidoo (English), or Amelie (English). To start off: Décollage, Lui Ou Toi, Youpidou, Limelight.

AlizéeInspired 04-23-2010 11:08 AM

VVV, ACC, PLP, and NLY ... jk jk :D

I'd suggest Abracadabra because of that damn cat. Still listen to it sometimes, but less than others.

User22 04-23-2010 11:33 AM

Some for the poll:

Abracadabra
Couer Deja Pris
L'Effet(I think that is the one where the people are clapping in the background)
L'Email a des ailes
Tempete
Idealiser
A qoui reve une jeune fille

Rictor 04-23-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired (Post 162378)
VVV, ACC, PLP, and NLY ... jk jk :D

I'd suggest Abracadabra because of that damn cat. Still listen to it sometimes, but less than others.

This is a no brainer. There is no Alizée song worse than Abracadabra. There really isn't. It sounds like some type of a children's song. It's the only song I skip over when I'm listening to an Alizée playlist. I've noticed that even with songs that I don't like too much - like songs off of Psych, I can still at least tolerate them to some extent, and I still find them somewhat enjoyable from time to time. IMO Abracadabra is the only flaw on Gourmandices. This is why MCE has always been my favorite overall album. Alizée at her best.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 162381)
Some for the poll:

Abracadabra
Couer Deja Pris
L'Effet(I think that is the one where the people are clapping in the background)
L'Email a des ailes
Tempete
Idealiser
A qoui reve une jeune fille

In regards to Couer Deja Pris, I felt the same way when I FIRST listened to it. But I love it now. What happened was, I heard a remix of that song...I think it was called the "heartbreak mix" or something to that extent. Holy crap, I didn't even recognize it as Couer Deja Pris. The melody just held me. So what I ended up doing was revisiting that song and listening to it a few times and I noticed that it really helps to display Alizée's singing ability. It's not an easy song to sing but she does a very good job with it. I love her voice.

Hana 04-23-2010 02:21 PM

Abracadabra,J.B.G.,Decollage,Limelight

Rictor 04-23-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hana (Post 162399)
Abracadabra,J.B.G.,Decollage,Limelight

Hahaha!! JBG and Limelight are alright. Wow can't believe those would get lumped in with Abracadabra. To each his own.

user472884 04-23-2010 02:51 PM

Lui Ou Toi
A Quoi Rêve Une Jeune Fille
Cœur Déjà Pris

paintballpdh19 04-23-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 162381)
Some for the poll:

Idealiser

i love this song!!! her voice is beautiful in it! def not one of the worst IMO

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 162377)
To start off: Décollage, Lui Ou Toi, Youpidou, Limelight.

hahaha, i kinda like all of these.... i bet you find that most people will not agree on which songs they don't like.... everyone will prob have different opinions

Hylas1896 04-23-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 162410)
Lui Ou Toi
A Quoi Rêve Une Jeune Fille
Cœur Déjà Pris

Lui Ou Toi? Really? I would say Lui Ou Toi is definitely one of the top songs on Gourmandises.

BTW, my least favorite is also Abracadabra.

Hys1896

J.T.P. 04-23-2010 05:27 PM

Abracadabra, Lui Ou Toi, L'E-mail A Des Ailes and Têmpete would be not so liked, people don't mention those as often as many other tracks i think...