Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   VOTE Moi...Lolita for Best Song of the Decade (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5190)

Alex 11-09-2009 08:19 PM

VOTE Moi...Lolita for Best Song of the Decade

Ok well saw this at Alizee Latino and seems quite interesting and entertaining until we have something new:p. There is a voting competition called SONG OF THE DECADE; which deals in having to vote for the best song of the DECADE. Hit songs from 2000-2009, and countries from all around the world are participating, in this case France with the 2000 HIT Moi...Lolita. One has to register to be abe to vote, after registering a window will appear asking for your vote and how this song makes you feel. After voting you have to wait a certain amount of time to vote again. Hope we can achieve something important and have Moi...Lolita in the top 50 chart or even.. the Top 10:cool:

http://songofthedecade.com/song/Alizee/Moi...+Lolita

:DVOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!:D

Fall 11-09-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 143970)
Ok well saw this at Alizee Latino and seems quite interesting and entertaining until we have something new:p. There is a voting competition called SONG OF THE DECADE; which deals in having to vote for the best song of the DECADE. Hit songs from 2000-2009, and countries from all around the world are participating, in this case France with the 2000 HIT Moi...Lolita. One has to register to be abe to vote, after registering a window will appear asking for your vote and how this song makes you feel. After voting you have to wait a certain amount of time to vote again. Hope we can achieve something important and have Moi...Lolita in the top 50 chart or even.. the Top 10:cool:

http://songofthedecade.com/song/Alizee/Moi...+Lolita

:DVOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!:D

Asking people to vote for Lilly is something I tried... uh... didn't quite work out :(/:mad:. I for one will make a difference and help, Alex, let's hope the others do too. :) A spot on the top 15 on Radio Atlantis was accomplished by me and a few fans somewhere else (nobody here helped :(), we can win this if we all participate. (Though I think my fellow MJ fans will be breaking their left click button voting for their favorite track from Invincible ;))

IncliningPizza 11-09-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 143975)
Asking people to vote for Lilly is something I tried... uh... didn't quite work out :(/:mad:. I for one will make a difference and help, Alex, let's hope the others do too. :) A spot on the top 15 on Radio Atlantis was accomplished by me and a few fans somewhere else (nobody here helped :(), we can win this if we all participate. (Though I think my fellow MJ fans will be breaking their left click button voting for their favorite track from Invincible ;))

Hey, it worked with Tweeterwall. Although the payoff was a load of crap. :P

Let's go kids. Break out the autoclickers and extra laptops.

(Just kidding...sort of...)

wasabi622 11-09-2009 09:51 PM

oh dear. terrible timing.

biology exam this wednesday.. but then this.. GAH!
I MUST DO WHAT IS RIGHT! COME HELL OR HIGH WATER.

so the biology exam can wait till tuesday night. :p

TheBarrett 11-09-2009 10:12 PM

This site is lucky it's not complete.

There are at least 400 other songs that could easily win my heart. This is the "decade" after all.
It's being pit against a lot of albums and songs by a lot of bands and artists, if it was "complete" I bet the results wouldn't be as narrow.

wasabi622 11-09-2009 10:12 PM

is there a limit as to how much you can vote?
cuz now all i get is "share this song" rather than vote on it..

Chuck 11-10-2009 12:00 AM

I voted, once just now. Maybe try again soon to see if it is allowed.

But they really should put her face on the voting page, not just her butt.

wasabi622 11-10-2009 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 144007)
But they really should put her face on the voting page, not just her butt.

Agreed. That picture of her, from that angel during the JPVA dance.. not a big fan.

makes her look no different than the sluts in most main stream music.
*coughcough*Brittany Spears*coughcough*

just to accidentally cough one up. :p

C-4 11-10-2009 05:26 AM

I will be voting often!

Merci Alizée 11-10-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 143975)

Moi...Lolita is already on no 1 in top 50 list. That's quite impressive and it worked.