Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Section (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   [Discussion] Newest Alizée Pictures (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6202)

SaintÀlizee 02-14-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 199665)
I thought Paris was 6-9 hours AHEAD of us? :blink:

That's what he said. 6-9 hours earlier than us. That being 6-9 hours ahead of us.

DrSmith 02-14-2011 06:12 PM

The words 'earlier' and 'later' are a bit confusing when talking about times zones. A clock in Paris reads a later time, but they reach that time earlier than us… confusia. 'Ahead' and 'behind' work better for clarity.

Edcognito 02-14-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwillmeether (Post 199622)
Straight from Alizee herself (kinda if you don't count facebook...and me)
Attachment 1172
"♥ Bonne st Valentin , Happy Valentine's day ♥"

/sigh...... I'm still hooked.... :o:wub::o:wub::o:wub:

Tiwaz 02-14-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 199649)
Man if she gets up that early in the morning she must be doing something important everyday.

It was posted at ~12:00 p.m CET

And what lovely photo :wub:

Fèvier 02-14-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiwaz (Post 199669)
It was posted at ~12:00 p.m CET

And what lovely photo :wub:

You are right. It was posted at said time. But what time was the picture taken? :p

BrianO1 02-14-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 199667)
A clock in Paris reads a later time, but they reach that time earlier than us…

I see what you guys mean now. Sorry, Ive never heard someone phrase it that way. :)

Deepwaters 02-14-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 199649)
Does anyone have any idea what she does everyday? She needs to do a TV show documentary "A day in the life of Alizee" or something so we can see how things go lol..

Dude -- just noticed this and I have to say -- do NOT suggest this! Jeez . . . I think a large part of the problem here is that she may confuse protecting her privacy with not communicating at all.

She needs to communicate better with her fans. She does NOT, however, need to communicate private personal details of her life, and asking her to do that is just going to make her go more stubbornly into coquillage mode.

user472884 02-14-2011 07:21 PM

I tried to use Bridge and see when it was taken... but for some reason Bridge is telling me every photo was taken on New Years Eve '08... even the hidden blade pictures I took last night...

Naft 02-14-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 199679)
I tried to use Bridge and see when it was taken... but for some reason Bridge is telling me every photo was taken on New Years Eve '08... even the hidden blade pictures I took last night...

I would assume that only works if the uploader actually had enough details to provide for that, such as some cameras save all of that info in the picture. Unless I'm mistaken Facebook removes everything of that and even if it didn't I'm sure as Deepwaters mentioned she holds her private life just that... private so we wouldn't get to know anyway. Even so, why does it matter? It might have been taken on the 12th of November, but she waited with posting it to the public until the 14th February to show that she still appreciates her fans.

Picture is :eek:ingly amazing.

user472884 02-14-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naft (Post 199680)
we wouldn't get to know anyway. Even so, why does it matter?

Why does Robert Langdon save Vatican City?

Why does Docdtv find incredible connections between Alizée and like a freaking brand of wine shown in some obscure movie being drank by an actress with ties to Corsica?

Because it's fun to know!