Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What song did you discover her through? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5775)

User22 07-01-2010 12:27 AM

What song did you discover her through?

Please vote for the song that you listened to or saw a video of when you first figured out about Alizée. This thread was thought of by AlizéeInspired.

You can also write a little one or two things about the song you discovered her with....

NOTE: If you chose "Other (Please Specify)" as an option, please write the song or video of the song you discovered her through.

Zeerre 07-01-2010 05:42 AM

I discovered, and rediscovered, Alizée through J'en Ai Marre.

awkward Turtle 07-01-2010 07:00 AM

Ran across Moi...Lolita and was pretty soon scouring the internet for anything else she had done.

babyblue558 07-01-2010 08:12 AM

J'ai Pas Vingt Ans music vid FTW!! Soon after that I came across I'm Not Twenty, J'en Ai Marre (March 15th 2003 version) and then Moi... Lolita (Amsterdam version) in that order. In fact, a couple of days or so ago was my 2 year anniversary of discovering her! :wub::wub:

Marquis<3Alizée 07-01-2010 11:12 AM

Wow "J'en ai marre" I Knew it I just love that song

User22 07-01-2010 12:31 PM

Hey waiter can you bring out another "J'en Ai Marre", extra sexy please.

Yes I'm a JEAM'er too:rolleyes: And I'm proud of it:D

AlizéeInspired 07-01-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 170783)
Please vote for the song that you listened to or saw a video of when you first figured out about Alizée. This thread was thought of by AlizéeInspired.

Thanks Aaron bro :)

If people are wondering why we have this thread, I just thought it would be cool to have a poll to more visually see what song people first heard or discovered Alizée through.

As for me, another typical discovery through YouTube with "J'en Ai Marre". I was just doing my regular YouTube surfing about a year ago. That day I was feeling very musical and was listening to a lot of different things. Then in the related video section, I seen the face of an angel. I was curious by the face and the name of the video. I clicked and I was hooked! :wub:

User22 07-01-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired (Post 170815)
As for me, another typical discovery through YouTube with "J'en Ai Marre". I was just doing my regular YouTube surfing about a year ago. That day I was feeling very musical and was listening to a lot of different things. Then in the related video section, I seen the face of an angel. I was curious by the face and the name of the video. I clicked and I was hooked! :wub:

I was about the same. Except I typed in "French Music" and Alizee is the first result:eek: So that is an easy way to find her....so cool that she is the main french music star on youtube:D

paintballpdh19 07-01-2010 01:55 PM

wow looks like a lanslide toward JEAM! lol

Cubeface 07-01-2010 04:14 PM

J'en Ai Marre of course! The Night Elf race in the game World of Warcraft kind of dances like her. It's a similar dance, but not exactly the same. I looked up where it came from, and I stumbled upon J'en Ai Marre! She was so beautiful, I was pulled into watching every single thing about her, and eventually joining this forum!