Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why Alizée Will Win Season 4 of DALS 2013 (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7665)

Taxi Driver Aaron 10-30-2013 06:28 PM

Why Alizée Will Win Season 4 of DALS 2013

Not to be bias or anything (okay lets face it, I am) but all bias aside, Alizée will win the 4th season of DALS 2013 and here is why:

Unlike the other contestants, Alizée has the dancing qualities that you just cannot teach. First and fore most, Alizée has rhythm. This is something we have all seen and now MF discovered her to begin with. She shows it in her movement to the beats of her music and eve to other music. You can see it displayed in how she is clapping to the beat of the music in her samba relay and moving to the beat while waiting on the side line. Other people were clapping too, but out of rhythm. For Alizée is just comes naturally to her and it is a quality that is imperative for a competitor to win. Shy'm had it too.

Secondly, Alizée has charisma... she has that "wow!" factor... that pizazz. It is another quality that cannot be taught that only few competitors left in the competition have, Tal included. This shows in her smooth movements, her confidence in her dance moves, and her personality that shines through as she smiles and engages intimately with her audience as she dances. You can see that she is having fun and that she is enjoying what she does and with that her audience engages in her dance moves with her and enjoys watching her too!

With those things said.. I will leave you with a full video of the samba rally that Alizée one and you can judge for yourself how well you think she holds herself when put against the others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiS9SnM5IZU

ALS 10-30-2013 07:27 PM

The problem is everyone on this board is naturally bias in their opinion of Alizée.

We'll always think whether true or not that she is the best dancer on the show. Even though the professionals also think the same of Alizée we still have to deal with an audience who feel their favorite is also the best on the show.

As the weeks and shows go by the better Alizée's chances are of winning more people over to her side.

MelleValetta 10-31-2013 05:27 PM

Although is true that it is true that Alizée has so much potential to win DALS , there are still a few shows, and she has to fight, give the bette of her to win

I confess that there is a song (particullary) that If Alizée and G. will dance it in DALS it would be amazing for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsISfQAXE60

DrSmith 10-31-2013 06:38 PM

Good to see there's another Sophie Ellis-Bextor fan here. :bow:

Rev 11-01-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 246373)
The problem is everyone on this board is naturally bias in their opinion of Alizée.

We'll always think whether true or not that she is the best dancer on the show. Even though the professionals also think the same of Alizée we still have to deal with an audience who feel their favorite is also the best on the show.

As the weeks and shows go by the better Alizée's chances are of winning more people over to her side.

I think that Alizée's consistency is winning people over. The spontaneous outbreak by the studio audience after the last main dance must have been noticed by the viewing audience. It was telling them to take notice. As Laetitia had already performed, her bloc would already have voted. Had they heard the outpouring for Alizée I wonder how many might have second thoughts about their vote that night.

If she receives a similar outpouring again (hopefully this weekend), France will have to notice. She has a long way to go to make up for an actress that has been in almost 2,400 TV episodes (Laetitia), and she may not be able to totally close this gap, but if the studio audience continues to cheer her it could make a huge difference in her career, whether or not she wins DALS. :)

Un-rêve 11-01-2013 09:26 PM

Great stuff everyone!!!

I do feel this thread should be re-named (Why Alizée "Should" Win Season 4 of DALS 2013) instead of (Why Alizée "Will" Win Season 4 of DALS 2013) though.

I mean we don't wanna tempt fate here, especially since our angel is superstitious. :)

Taxi Driver Aaron 11-02-2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un-rêve (Post 246437)
Great stuff everyone!!!

I do feel this thread should be re-named (Why Alizée "Should" Win Season 4 of DALS 2013) instead of (Why Alizée "Will" Win Season 4 of DALS 2013) though.

I mean we don't wanna tempt fate here, especially since our angel is superstitious. :)

Nah. She'll win.

Taxi Driver Aaron 11-02-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelleValetta (Post 246404)
Although is true that it is true that Alizée has so much potential to win DALS , there are still a few shows, and she has to fight, give the bette of her to win

I confess that there is a song (particullary) that If Alizée and G. will dance it in DALS it would be amazing for me

She did the same dance that was in this music video in Les Enfoires 2012. But not to this song. And you were probably thinking about a different dance too.

Taxi Driver Aaron 11-02-2013 03:05 AM

One thing is for sure. It is a smart business/marketing move to release another album now while she's got increased attention and potential to increase her fan base! Hopefully she will dance in her songs for this new album! :)

melovelily 11-02-2013 04:32 AM

Reason why Alizée WON'T win:

Her last performance would be sooooo amazing, everyone in the building would die from it. And the show gets canceled :/