Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How was your day? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4732)

mavsluver41 05-15-2009 09:01 PM

How was your day?

So, yeah, there's a thread like this one on AF that has like 8 billion replies, so I thought we could give it a shot.

How was your day: did you do anything interesting today?

You can use this thread to brag, vent, rant, or express anything about your day. :)

Toc De Mac 05-15-2009 09:15 PM

Today was really nice for me. It's Friday, it's beautiful out, and I got to work outside until sunset. :)

Joonhyuk 05-15-2009 09:32 PM

bad day, i had to replace tires all day for a bunch of junky cars.....
although there was this nice 70s Charger that came in..

wasabi622 05-15-2009 09:50 PM

pretty crappy.
my speech sucked. i had to pack up all my stuff to go back home from college..

I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!!!!!

:(

mavsluver41 05-15-2009 09:57 PM

It's amazing how much personality comes through with each post in this thread! I already know more about each of you now than I did an hour ago ;)!

Today was the first day of volleyball practice, and we went non-stop for two hours. I am so sore right now, I literally have to waddle from one place to another :p.

Srbski-kralj 05-15-2009 10:29 PM

Today was a busiy day in the shop, watched the movie Angels and Demons with my little brother. The movie is mind bogling lol if u liked the Davinci Code ull like this 1. I dont like shoping period lol, but i had to go buy a white dress shit and a black tie for my College graduation ceremony this Sunday. Over all not a bad day.

Chommpers 05-15-2009 10:35 PM

Today I got up and went to a cast party for the last theatre production I was in and then after that I went and bought a gift for my little sister's birthday, gave my little sis the present and spent some time over there before going home and playing old Sega Saturn games. I got smoked on just about everyone, I think I was better at the games when I was younger :( Anyway after getting frustrated with those I logged on here to get my daily dose ;)

JimmyDean23 05-16-2009 01:03 AM

I got home at 6:00 am this morning after staying up all night partying with my friends after graduation. I am so glad I never have to see those a-holes again. Also, I played racquetball for the first time and I'm really sore now so I'm going back to sleep.

wasabi622 05-16-2009 01:35 AM

wait, youre glad that you'll never see your friends again?

Future Raptor Ace 05-16-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavsluver41 (Post 129720)
So, yeah, there's a thread like this one on AF that has like 8 billion replies, so I thought we could give it a shot.

How was your day: did you do anything interesting today?

You can use this thread to brag, vent, rant, or express anything about your day. :)

just wanted to say genius topic bro; good job :)
My day;
Its summer, no school, no work, no responsibilities, just me waking up at 2pm doing what ever I want!!!!!!! :D:p