Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée America Podcast (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   AAP 011: En Concert DVD Fan Commentary (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4501)

Roman 02-14-2009 05:41 PM

Speaking of messed up priorities, it looks like I am going to be starting a class early next month that will keep me busy all day every Saturday. So, unless we change this to Sunday or something...
By the way, good decision on the editing Ruroshen. You rock man! I love that there are still some people around here who put so much into the community. I may have to listen to that final edit even though I was at both of them (maybe).

Tomtentp 02-14-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roman (Post 125536)
I may have to listen to that final edit even though I was at both of them (maybe).

Yeah, I wonder how that will turn out. Like you are talking in two different dimensions or something:D

And I agree, thanks alot to all you guys putting up alot of work for the sake of our community. I wish I could do more to contribute :(

Roman 02-14-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomtentp (Post 125537)
Yeah, I wonder how that will turn out. Like you are talking in two different dimensions or something:D

And I agree, thanks alot to all you guys putting up alot of work for the sake of our community. I wish I could do more to contribute :(

Well, if you can't do a netcast (podcast), how about something really fun and amazing that as far as know no one has done ... something that would require a lot of time and artistic ability perhaps ... create Lilly Town in Second Life - an island or city full of Alizée styled "stuff", an art gallery for photos, tinkerbell statues, flourishes with the various Alizée designs. One can even create and sell merchandise. It is a completely untapped environment for Alizée fan expression as far as I know. I was actually into Second Life a little bit before discovering Alizée, but then I found it more fun to just talk to people about her and download stuff. A real woman is much more interesting than drawing them on a computer, but if one could combine them... hmm I don't know.

Tomtentp 02-15-2009 07:35 AM

Well that's a funny idea, as I haven't tried Second Life I'm not familiar with the tools and how free you are to create in this game. And for the reaching out, selling merchandise through the game thing; I'm not sure how many Alizée fans there are playing this game.

But of course, if I manage to create this wonderful world with Alizée as a theme people who visit it might become interested in finding out who she is. I'm gonna check it out ;)

Roman 02-15-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomtentp (Post 125544)
Well that's a funny idea, as I haven't tried Second Life I'm not familiar with the tools and how free you are to create in this game. And for the reaching out, selling merchandise through the game thing; I'm not sure how many Alizée fans there are playing this game.

But of course, if I manage to create this wonderful world with Alizée as a theme people who visit it might become interested in finding out who she is. I'm gonna check it out ;)

Well, yeah. That's the whole point, to promote Alizée and it might be a fun thing to create. I've seen people create really cool avatars and even a pretty cool art gallery. It's not really a game per se as much as an environment that's cool to mess around in, at least for a while.
One can get an account for free and create stuff, but one must pay for "land". You can even make your land private and prevent people from flying in. Obviously even years ago many people have taken it way more seriously than I could see committing to, but that's me.

Maquis 12-05-2009 11:20 AM

No way there is a podcast of the whole En Concert DVD?

And I missed that.
Better late than never. ;)

User22 01-12-2010 06:03 PM

Dos Taquitos por favor!!! hahahahaha

User22 12-07-2010 07:33 PM

Just bumping this thread for some new people to recognize it. You guys should really listen to it, it really shows how this forum was back in 2007-2008 and it just makes me happy to listen to it because 1) it is super funny and 2) it is very informational :) Enjoy and thanks for everyone who made it :D

kulli 09-14-2017 03:07 PM

I want to listen to this podcast but it is down (error opening file). Would appreciate it if someone could upload the file.

Ray4AJ 09-14-2017 08:20 PM

I have not been able to locate that file in my archives. :(